• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

It's kinda weird that she's has both reflect and counter in her standard moveset.
I mean, I'm not gonna be playing her online or anything, but it feels like Angelic Missile shoulda been the default or something.

I wonder which combinations of Palutena's moves will be the official tourney set and if there are any that would be banned.

It would probably be defaults only, because tourney organizers seem to hate any form of gameplay-altering customization.

I've seen a couple tourney guys saying that custom movesets could be viable, the only reason they are iffy right now is due to how easy it is to unlock them.

Like honestly, if someone with a fully-maxed out 3DS can just sync and get it all, I'm sure they'll allow it.

I mean, what's the difference between custom movesets and choose-your-super/assist in Street Figher/MvC3?

But at the very least, I'll be having fun with my bros and ho's locally with them.

I've seen a couple tourney guys saying that custom movesets could be viable, the only reason they are iffy right now is due to how easy it is to unlock them.

Like honestly, if someone with a fully-maxed out 3DS can just sync and get it all, I'm sure they'll allow it.

I mean, what's the difference between custom movesets and choose-your-super/assist in Street Figher/MvC3?

But at the very least, I'll be having fun with my bros and ho's locally with them.
Yeah I don't think it'll be too big of an issue. I'm glad the miis won't see any online use and hope that they don't see any tourney use either by default.

I heard a rumor that the Fighting __________ team/Multiman Brawl for this game is gonna be Miis.
Man, imagine all your Miis turning aganist you.

I am still hype for Mii Fighters though

I heard a rumor that the Fighting __________ team/Multiman Brawl for this game is gonna be Miis.
Man, imagine all your Miis turning aganist you.

I am still hype for Mii Fighters though
Oooohohoho that sounds really fun. I'm not going to lie, that would be absolutely brilliant.

Well, not so much a rumor cause we have video proof, but it could just be a random modifier in Classic mode. You know, where you fight TEAM KIRBY or something.

Cz8Pzzn.png

Reactions: Jutsei
There is evidence that it is Multiman, due to the fact that it's on Battlefield (where those take place) and not on one of the many Mii stages (Find Mii, Tomodachi Life)

It'd be kinda cool if it was randomized, but it looks to just take one, most likely the one you assign to your profile or system.

But it always takes place on Battlefield...

Multiman does, but if it was just a classic mode modifier (which many people claim it is), it would be on one of the Mii-based stages as classic mode always has characters on their own stages.

Multiman does, but if it was just a classic mode modifier (which many people claim it is), it would be on one of the Mii-based stages as classic mode always has characters on their own stages.
It's probably part of classic mode. There's both a guy counter and a timer, and every multi-man mode so far has only included one or the other.

I personally think the opposite. Counters are nice, but everyone and their dog has one (seriously Ammy does in MvC3).

Though I'm not too worried. I will really only be playing locally/with friends so I'm unrestricted and freeeee!

The Year is 20XX
Every match is played by Counter Users
Everyone counters each others counters
The only playable map is Wily Castle as no one wants to do the first hit so they let the Yellow Devil do it for them

The Year is 20XX
Counter is all

The Year is 20XX
Every match is played by Counter Users
Everyone counters each others counters
The only playable map is Wily Castle as no one wants to do the first hit so they let the Yellow Devil do it for them

The Year is 20XX
Counter is all

It's like tennis.
BUT DEADLIER.

medH565.jpg

Well shit. Looks like it might be Mii's. Different ones too.

Imagine having to kill Dante from Devil May Cry, Ross from GameGrumps, Hitler, Bob Ross and Jesus as Mega Man.

Just stop and imagine.

Gameboy stage is so cool.

I hope the Wii U version gets an NES stage.

Anyone getting memories of putting the batteries in the freezer to make them go a little longer

Ah the golden years

This new stage makes me question getting a stage for G-Dubs BUT WHO CARES NEW GAMEBOY STAGE AND GAMEBOY COLOR DEDEDE IS BACK AWW YEA

Anyone getting memories of putting the batteries in the freezer to make them go a little longer

Ah the golden years

I never did this as a kid, but the ironic thing is I remember having to put my GameBoy down my shirt for roadtrips in winter to warm it up because it was too cold for the system to run.

Oh, Canada.

edit: Got my music for it right here too

Last edited:
I'm hyped for the Gameboy Stage because I started playing Wario Land II yesterday, that was little Jutsei's Jam 15 years ago
Mine wa- Oh wait, I never DID get a Gameboy... (But of all the Gameboy games I've owned, Link's Awakening is ranked first out of one working game. One out of two if I include the broken MKII a guy gave me.

Considering Tetris was packed in with every GameBoy and sold 35 MOTHER FUCKING BILLION UNITS, it's entirely possible.

Plus the music was remixed in Brawl. Nintendo's already on good terms with them.