• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

How the fuck could you forget about the bounce bracelet Tanner.

Well, they all have to have the same "function", right? Shields, dashes, etc?

If you put Bounce Bracelet on Down-B, it would change the function from chargable horizontal movement to vertical.

And if you put it as his up-B, remember that he has to bounce on the ground first. That would be THE WORST RECOVERY MOVE IN SMASH IF YOU ARE OFF THE STAGE.

He'd try to recover and just PLUMMET DOWN.

You know what needs more reps? Fire Emblem.

When's my Tharja Assist Trophy that just has her sexily leaning on a pile of books and distracting the enemies with the plot

Mist
so that babby's first moeblob can get her moe all over the game and make it that much more terrible

Mist
so that babby's first moeblob can get her moe all over the game and make it that much more terrible

YEAH!

B-but bring in Nowi c-cause she's my w-w-w-w-wife please

Some people are hoping Black Shadow will take the title of Captain Falcon Clone
how about a LITERAL clone of Captain Falcon....
250px-Phoenix.jpg

FROM THE FUTURE!

Actually, Pheonix and Blood Falcon are both clones.

just, one of them is from the future.

EDIT:

nvm. I was mistaken. though there is a theory that Phoenix is Captain Falcon's descendant.

No man Sumia needs to be the AT. She runs up and trips over nothing, kinda like Maya in UMVC3.
She bakes you a pie
And then you spontaneously fall in love with her
Because her pies are apparently that good

It doesn't matter what she looks like so long as they're genuinely in lo-*profusely vomiting and shitting everywhere*

huh
weird
feels like I was just possessed by a pedophilia apologist anime fan

It doesn't matter what she looks like so long as they're genuinely in lo-*profusely vomiting and shitting everywhere*

huh
weird
feels like I was just possessed by a pedophilia apologist anime fan

Nah. You were possessed by Steve, the nauseating constipation guy in room four.

Really?
I didn't mind Nowi at all.
I'm so friggin' used to little girls being thousands of years old it didn't bother me in the slightest.

Really?
I didn't mind Nowi at all.
I'm so friggin' used to little girls being thousands of years old it didn't bother me in the slightest.
get help
see a professional
you're not too far gone yet

Nowi and Nah are adorable and lovable.
I'm interested in Touhou
1000 year old little girls are the least of my worries.

I don't care if I'm three hours late on this she is physically eleven.

I was 18 when I played. I was fine then. Did my one playthrough with her, and I never have to again
also she wasn't as kawaii as I thought
also I found Tharja who is so much better, hotter and would kill a man for my Levin Sword if you know whatta I'ma saying mang

I mean,
it's one thing to have a little girl who's actually like, 1000 or whatever.
It's another thing to have them in metal bikinis and to call them your wife.

the best girls
are the ones in the real world

but girls in the real world don't want a real man like me, the only want jerks and bullies who abuse them. I'm a nice guy, honest

giphy.gif

Back