• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

So uh... getting back on topic here...

Having another F zero rep seems pretty unlikely, so I'm happy with Captain Falcon. However, that brings attention to the already Falcon clone, Ganondorf, which I believe will be completely overhauled. Just think of the people producing this game! A studio that has brought tons of fighters into this world would NOT allow that half-asked moveset of Ganon's to continue to be a thing. They know who Ganondorf is, they know he's supposed to be terrifyingly powerful and by the looks of Bowser, they are more than capable of changing things up to make an amazing character.

I have no doubts that the moveset they inevitably replace Brawl Ganon with will be utterly awesome and I will not be able to wait to try it out.

Oh, we're back to talking about Smash again?
Cool,
come on Sakurai, gimme dat Manendorf with the double swords and the shadow pigs.
You can cover all your bases, the two swords are like Wind Waker Ganon, one of them is similar to Twilight Princess Ganon's sword, you've got pig Ganon showing up, the only thing you're missing is a reflectable projectile and the hopes of people who really wanted a slower, more poweful Captain Falcon.

don't forget Hades
if we really need a more powerful captain falcon
why not hades
he fights by punching mostly

zlCfzST_mR8yM-G59E

"Pic of the day. Here's the place you equip powers for Smash Run. Pack a good mix of them like a lunch box, and off you go! You can change how your powers are set up by touching their icons and dragging them."

"If you hit the X button, it will randomly fill up the remaining weight allowance with powers. You can keep changing the line-up as many times as you please. The level of a power is proportional to its strength, number of uses, and weight. Organizing them might be easier if you label your favorite powers with a ★"

Last edited:
I think that stuff pretty much amounts to: "You can press the X button to auto-spend any points you haven't spent on powers already, you can spam this button until you get a combination that doesn't stink, the price of a move is dependent on how freaking awesome it is, and you can Favorite powers."

Spinning blades? We Vergil now.

Also I bet you Power Bombs are a Samus Down-B custom, cause when used in the trailer it had a unique model too.

Also I bet you Power Bombs are a Samus Down-B custom, cause when used in the trailer it had a unique model too.
I will only be okay with Power Bombs if they have this exclusive unlock screen text:

"Adam Malkovich has given Samus permission to use... Power Bombs!"

I am such an ass.

I will only be okay with Power Bombs if they have this exclusive unlock screen text:

"Adam Malkovich has given Samus permission to use... Power Bombs!"

I am such an ass.

but
Doesn't Adam NEVER authorize Power Bombs in the end of Other M and you're supossed to DISOBEY HIM in the end?

I'm still playing Other M for the first time (and enjoying the gameplay, actually. Story is something else) so I'm just going off what I heard.

Really?
I didn't mind Nowi at all.
I'm so friggin' used to little girls being thousands of years old it didn't bother me in the slightest.
I endorse it!

but
Doesn't Adam NEVER authorize Power Bombs in the end of Other M and you're supossed to DISOBEY HIM in the end?

I'm still playing Other M for the first time (and enjoying the gameplay, actually. Story is something else) so I'm just going off what I heard.
You are probably right about that. I just felt like being an ass.

Apparently we have 20 days of Smash Bros updates left before 3DS drops.
Neat.

All we need is this to be the update on the last day and preorders will go through the roof
tumblr_inline_nactxrRs2A1qhnvqz.jpg

Pic of the Day. Play as Bikini Lucina, too!

10603413_10154449388845537_8412014115433781688_n.jpg

Jarrett's Tournament is a charity event where all proceeds are donated to the Autism Society of Edmonton Area. If you happen to be in the Edmonton area and wish to attend, all are welcome!
I live in Edmonton (to the U of A too, specifically), so I'll try to go. No promises, however, cause living without a car is kinda difficult. I'll try my best!

but

Watching you investigate the scene with the green blood and the crowd of people looking over a body was hilarious.

Watching you investigate the scene with the green blood and the crowd of people looking over a body was hilarious.

GREEN BLOOD

GREEN GRASS

FIND THE ONE BLOOD STAIN IN A HUGE ASS ROOM

Pixel Hunts can suck my weeeeewee.

Well I mean,
there's proof here that there are at least 20 people who are interested in both Smash and Skullgirls.
Considering they're in the same (or at least very close) genre(s), it's easy to assume there'd be more.

DDB is clearly Trevor, but I don't know about the Cere...
:PUN:

<So, DDB's gonna main Rosalina, right? The Annie Singularity would be destroyed forever if he didn't play either Rosa or Swordswoman Mii as Annie :P>

Back