• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

I heard a rumor that they were considering a Persona character for PSASBR as DLC before Sony cut them off like a diseased hand

I bet it was...

1653509_761699267186752_3644778363499486182_n.png

I will EAT AN ENTIRE CONTINENT IF LITTLE MAC ISN'T IN SMASH BROS

I heard a rumor that they were considering a Persona character for PSASBR as DLC before Sony cut them off like a diseased hand
I remember that, actually! The rumor had it out there that it was Teddie from P4, and his rival was to be Abe from Oddworld.

I remember that, actually! The rumor had it out there that it was Teddie from P4, and his rival was to be Abe from Oddworld.
You probably heard bullshit, Abe's rival was gonna be Dart.
We seriously need PSASBR 2 and for it to be much better.
You have no idea how hard I supported PSASBR back in the day, get a better dev and a whole lot more character vairety and BOOM

But anyway.
Not too long now guys

Goddamn it, now I'm bummed about Sony cutting off PSASBR's funding again.
I wanted Naegi to make a Phoenix Wright-esque appearance.
And the Pomeranian from Tokyo Jungle.
And a long list of other characters that would've been amazing.

I'd make a PSASBR thread but we should wait until we get word of a sequel first.
Then we can hype about what should've beens

Missile's fucking aweosme by the way
Go play Ghost Trick

Sissel/Lynne team confirmed.
Missile's not though.

Short list of things that need to be in PSASBR 2:
Spyro and Crash for fuck's sake, Activision
Lara Croft (either version)
The Traveller and Chell as rivals
Wander and The Prince of All Cosmos as rivals
The Pomeranian and Filia as rivals
Makoto Naegi
Chulip
Abe and Dart
That Journey/Gravity Rush stage that got scrapped
A Portal/DmC stage where GLaDoS and Bob Barbas get into a pissing contest
Less non-stage DmC representation and more DMC representation
Another DmC stage, because the level design and music were the best parts of that game
More stages in general, that was the best part of this game
Less of that medusa's head item
No Zeus, that was a weird character decision

I used to be a diehard defender of PSASBR, and I still do defend it for a lot of things,
in retrospect, only being able to land kills with supers was kind of a weird choice.
I do wonder if in any potential sequels, they'll get rid of that function entirely or just tweak it a little to make matches a little less repetitive.

I probably should've played that game.

I used to be a diehard defender of PSASBR, and I still do defend it for a lot of things,
in retrospect, only being able to land kills with supers was kind of a weird choice.
I do wonder if in any potential sequels, they'll get rid of that function entirely or just tweak it a little to make matches a little less repetitive.
You and me, I still appreciate the game for what it is, but a sequel could, and would be much much much better.
Gotta get a lot of cool stuff in there first.
Maybe some PS4 characters?
How about a 2X Troy Baker combo!?
Joel & Ellie as a tag character, and Booker & Elizabeth too!
*SHOT*

But yeah, we're around the time when the POTD updates guys

I wish Crash and Spyro made the cut. But eeeh, what am I gonna do about it?

I also kinda want Booker/Liz duo, how quaint! (then again, i'd rather have Cere if it had a SG character, grapplers just aren't a thing in platform fighters.)

I mean yeah, PS All Stars still needs a balance fix or ten, but the core gameplay is still fun. I still go online with it every now and then. But we should just go ahead and make a thread before we go too off-topic.

I also kinda want Booker/Liz duo, how quaint (then again, i'd rather have Cere if it had a SG character, grapplers just aren't a thing in platform fighters.)

I mean yeah, PS All Stars still needs a balance fix or ten, but the core gameplay is still fun. I still go online with it every now and then. But we should just go ahead and make a thread before we go too off-topic.
Looks like we have enough want and discussion for it, I say go for it.

SO LEt'S SEE WHAT SAKURAI'S GOT FOR US TODAY

Come on Sakurai, give us another post that has nothing relevant to the leak discussion!
:PUN:

<If no one minds/cares, i'll go ahead and make a PS All Stars thread, now.>

1408687178267.png

HE KNOWS.
EDIT: NVM

Last edited:
DOUBLE TEAM WASN'T ON THE SUPPOSED LEAK

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER

MAYBE PUT A HASHTAG HERE
Wait, what?

fake Pic of the day.

Okay, good,
it's good to know that I fall in that intelligence range,
where I'm smart enough to realize something fishy's going on,
but still too stupid to realize that it was fucking obvious.
Good.

I-I was rused?
Edit: ayyyy lmao

Did Lucario catch the Villagers psycho
That's not even possible. It's the same kind of thing like how Taskmaster can't copy Deadpool's moves due to his <Deadpool's> craziness and unpredictability preventing a good enough read.
:PUN:

Give daddy some ruse booze.

That sack of fries motherfucker is late. I bet they're updating the site with something nice and juicy.

That sack of fries motherfucker is late. I bet they're updating the site with something nice and juicy.
I hope it's more of my bara-prince, Ike.

IS IT SHOVEL KNIGHT?

CAN YOU DIG IT???????????????????????????????????????

My troll senses are tingling.
Watch it be something arguably useless like "Here's some of the hats your Miis can have!"

Hope I'm proven severely wrong though......and then it's a Ridley hat and the internet implodes.