• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Is this all being posted by one consistent user acting as a middle man for the leaker?
Cause if not I'm really suspecting that some of these text posts and images are fake.

The leaker just posted this

Now, it's text based, so take it with a grain of salt, BUT

Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley

DLC was fake just to fuck with you retards
Now THAT is bullshit. I fucking know it lol. We already got our wtf retro character in DHD. Fucking Mach Rider is hilarious.

And that's not even taking into account how obviously Ridley is in as a boss.

I think we'll know if this is a leak for real if Nintendo starts deleting the images, or we get news of someone getting fired.

Is this all being posted by one consistent user acting as a middle man for the leaker?
Cause if not I'm really suspecting that some of these text posts and images are fake.
I believe that the leaker who said there's DLC is lying; I also believe that the leaker who said there's going to be Ridley and Mach Rider is lying; Furthermore, I believe the one which says that there's a DK rep, Pokemon rep and other franchise rep (Likely Chorus Men) is the truth bearer.

1408988608457.png

1408988670042.png

1408988735116.png

Leaker confirms old Palutena leak was fake

aha what the fuck even

Oh no! A render that was done MONTHS after the leak happened!

But hold up! Someone made SEVERAL VIDEOS a WEEK after this recent leak! Holy cow! I dunno what to believe!

Well it's hard to take that seriously when you're bitching about a game you HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED YET! This is why I hate the fighting game community when it comes to these crossover fighters now: you put two or three characters people don't like in and everyone starts denouncing it as crap, even if the gameplay is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Fuck that.

And how about you stop bitching about DLC until we get full proof of that confirmed first. For all we know, it's free DLC.

I'm not complaining about the new characters. Or at least I wasn't in those posts, but I am annoyed by the inclusion of Dr. Mario and Dark Pit as clones. They're unnecessary and should be alts IMO. As for the DLC stuff, you're right. I'll withhold any further bitching until we get confirmation of DLC/final roster.

The leaker just posted this

Now, it's text based, so take it with a grain of salt, BUT

Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley

DLC was fake just to fuck with you retards

Yea I ain't believing jack this guy says without pics/video to back it up.

remember when sakurai stressed that Lucina was made her own character because she was slightly different than marth

and now we have the koopalings, who have significant differences between each other
being Bowser Jr.'s alternates

keep on that hypocrisy, sakurai
you wear it well

And I'm not believing jack until I get renders of Wario and Ness that completely match that character select screen

remember when sakurai stressed that Lucina was made her own character because she was slightly different than marth

and now we have the koopalings, who have significant differences between each other
being Bowser Jr.'s alternates

keep on that hypocrisy, sakurai
you wear it well

He said slight differences in gameplay/movesets. Not looks, names, or even voices. Meaning all the koopalings will mechanically be exactly the same as Bowser Jr.

Why don't you keep being douchey, that'll totally make me want to believe in this leak.
I'm still believing it's fake.
Until we get renders or some news from Sakurai I'm not believing anything

i didn't know that Pink Hoodie Mac was his own character in universe
He's an alternate costume which alters the model.

The exact same thing is happening with Bowser Jr.

and it was gonna happen with Marth
but the waifu is too important for such a lowly position, i guess

Ok so update on the leak stuff.

Guy who posted images to imgur posted the image with the description "Dixie, Mewtwo, Ridley" but literally minutes later added two more characters: "Impa and Mach Rider". Also note that this is the same guy that stated the 5 dlc characters at the beginning of the leaks: "Lucas, Snake, Wolf, IC, Chorus Men"

If I were you, I wouldn't believe this guy... Nothing makes me want to believe someone who goes back on his list, not once, but TWICE. I'd rather have images than these texts leaks. So stay informed.

I still think if Dark Pit is in that's an insult, loved the fuck out of KI:U But there's only so much you could give him to make him worthy of a Character Slot, and even then, I still think he wouldn't be as cool as some other characters from that game.

Why don't you keep being douchey, that'll totally make me want to believe in this leak.
I'm still believing it's fake.
Until we get renders or some news from Sakurai I'm not believing anything
:( This makes me sad.

It's ok, Caw. We can have our fun without those TeamFake people in denial. Come, let us have some cake in celebration. Whee!
Can it have little oreos on it?
ah yes
the classic "we were right so we have the right to be complete assholes to the people who were wrong or skeptical"

the height of maturity
no doubt
Yes, because TeamFake totalllly weren't completely rude to Team Real when everything first started, right?

ah yes
the classic "we were right so we have the right to be complete assholes to the people who were wrong or skeptical"

the height of maturity
no doubt
We're all just in a state of overjoyness/frustration. It's really not personal. That's just what humans do. We're all immature.

Can it have little oreos on it?
That's the only way to eat it, DUH

Back