• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

zlCfzSij36QdDHcJCT

Pic of the day. Here's Bass, a trophy for the Wii U version!! When I first saw this, I was really surprised by the quality of this trophy and Treble's presence. Even though this will only appear as a trophy, this was made from the ground up. Designers really are amazing.

zlCfzSij4yoEknfct9

Zero's here too!! There are also trophies of Roll and Proto Man.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looks like the Wii U version will have a lot more love in the trophy department. There better be some more Xenoblade trophies this time around!

ZERO TROPHY! GOD YES!

The Bass and Treble trophy looks really cool too, holy shit.

Wait, there are actually people on this earth that think Dr. Mario is cheap and should be banned?

I kind of don't know what to say.

Wait, there are actually people on this earth that think Dr. Mario is cheap and should be banned?

I kind of don't know what to say.
There are some people who think Eliza's DP is cheap. Anything is possible.

Guys we need to ban Ganon you know that kill power on that damn stupid Warlock Punch?

I wanna fight y'all though, real talk. Some of you might be fun to fight.

Count me in as well.

So, how are we gonna do this? Singles, Doubles, FFAs, items on, items off? Are we doing stocks or time? Is this going to be, like, a tourney thing? We should probably decide this before we start.

Weren't we gonna do like
a tourney thing?
Way before the game came out, we planned like a starting roster tournament, not that it particularly matters considering everyone here has already unlocked the full roster.

Also I've heard 4-player matches come with major lag, sometimes unplayable based on the host's internet quality.

I'm still fond of my idea about only using SG-themed Miis. Stock only please, timed matches and I have never really got along.

I really hope they fix the trophy-viewing mechanics or whatever in the Wii U version and have them be like the last two games (or at least Melee, I forget what Brawl was like) where you actually had free control over viewing them and it didn't instantly snap back if you try viewing the top or the bottom of a trophy

a timed match killed Beat's real dad
that's why I had to kick out my son and adopt him

Hey what do you guys think a Double Mii would work best for? Brawler or Swordsman? I've thought of Gunner but I don't think that really fits.

How many people use the Mii height chart with average literally being the middle. I did it and I think it makes character seem more diverse. Can't wait to beat people using my full height Scythana Mii.

Can't we do, like... casual matches AND a 1v1 items off tournament thing?
I know, crazy idea right?

Hey what do you guys think a Double Mii would work best for? Brawler or Swordsman? I've thought of Gunner but I don't think that really fits.
Well swordsman makes literally zero sense so that's out.
IMO, a Gunner with rapid shot, missile, uppercut and projectile absorber. Because that would make all of her specials a copy of a different character's special. Outfit would probably be black dragon armor since that looks the most monstrous.
If you hate that idea than I dunno, generic brawler.

Speaking of Mii Fighters, does anyone have Skullgirls miis they'd like to share?
r1esWMdiMKfJirAhIBIXoWFxvYHPfNqlF4pWCfiUzrg
MJrRdNiRcNb76JpMnQ1dmKUkWppeRb1laCN9oMb0Lds
All I've got is this Peacock, but I'd love to have a Parasoul, or any other mii y'all are proud of.

IT WAS YOU

Bro,
everybody on this site probably has a Peacock gunner, I've got one, you've got one, that motherfucker in the corner has one.

I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT
Actually, it wasn't, believe it or not. That Peacock had a blue dress or somesuch. Also a weirder mouth.
p.s.: My avatar change has literally nothing to do with this thread. Just in case you were wondering.

That Filia's pretty good. Mind sharing a QR code?
Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen a good Big Band before somewhere, but I can't find it now that I'm looking. Huh.

The real challenge will be a Big Band Mii.

But there's only Brawler, Gunner, and Sword Miis

Not Sexy ASG Soldier

It's DLC for Wii U don't worry

Reactions: BeatNinja
Speaking of Mii Fighters, does anyone have Skullgirls miis they'd like to share?
r1esWMdiMKfJirAhIBIXoWFxvYHPfNqlF4pWCfiUzrg
MJrRdNiRcNb76JpMnQ1dmKUkWppeRb1laCN9oMb0Lds
All I've got is this Peacock, but I'd love to have a Parasoul, or any other mii y'all are proud of.
Here you go
16130_scythana.jpg
16130_scythana.jpg
16131_double.jpg
16131_double.jpg
16132_robofortune.jpg
16132_robofortune.jpg

Here you go
Thanks, man. I especially like that Scythana.
As for Big Band...
brEhZJzVw31P_Wl81VhFlizm8HR-bX22-9gwdcnM0PY

_qfTLFFNxCF62sRS14lDjgBZb-Qcl-G0qWIjUtgZz4Q
</shamelessselfpromotion>

Edit: I just remembered I had a Squigly mii. So yeah.
0hk1B1MaHbZ_6LDkDqgfVBvptxUngByoco9ISw8hDIA

Last edited:
HNI_0028.JPG HNI_0029.JPG
Here's Beowulf! Or rather, an attempt at him.

Parasoul and the 'Wulf are probably the easiest out of the bunch to make.

RobFortune
I hadn't noticed that until now. That's RobUnfortunate.
I'm not sure that deserves a Fortune head.

Gotta admit, that Big Band mii is great.

You know now that I think about it there aren't a lot of mii's I've made that don't go well with the hats Smash offers. Eh.

Ok. I have to admit, that is a cool Beowulf. Thanks for the find, @Mc.Rad
*Edit* Did anyone attempt to do Painwheel/Carol or found a mii of her?

Some people have zero respect online, and goddammit that saddens me.

Some people have zero respect online, and goddammit that saddens me.
Why? I thought he was a pretty good Megaman character. Cool trophy too.

...Oh are we not talking about the same zero respect? My mistake.

But really what kind of disrespect are we talking about here? Like rage quit, tauntaholic, general cheapness, or other? All of the above?

So I just got to the Ridley fight in Other M. Three things:
  1. If Other M Clone Ridley is a boss on this stage, it'll be really, REALLY awesome.
  2. I want Anthony Higgs in Smash Bros now just cause of how badly he sasses Ridley.
  3. It'll be beautiful in actual HD