• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Ay @Jutsei

Alt color trophies confirmed
neqLmJZ.png

This is from Photo Studio mode

Nope - these are the 3DS alts

017%20-%20Fd8XUX1.png
035%20-%20tBnD18b.png

So every character will have three trophies - Classic, Alt and Final Smash.

I'm fucking ecstatic at that direct, I got everything I wanted and more. Fuck Chorus Kids, we got MEWTWO!

There, you fuckers finally got Mewtwo. ARE YOU HAPPY?

YES

So Mewtwo is back? Can I just buy him and not get a Wii U?

Yes. There is zero reason to think they're restricting him from single-version owners, especially considering the wording of him being a "free download", implying there is a paid version for those who don't get the "free" version.

So what.
Just Mewtwo, no other DLC?
Great.
Fucking awesome.

If anything, this means there will be other DLC characters. And it's looking like those might be Dixie and Chorus Kids.

Stop being a baby and be happy we got Mewtwo at all, I did not expect that at all.

Mewtwo_Palette_%28SSBM%29.png

Yay, Mewtwo's gonna get four more colors! I hope there's a black one, cause that's edgy xD

I can't see Nintendo pulling a Project M and giving him his armor as an alt, sadly. I do like that quite a bit

the Ice Climbers were just too powerful
Sakurai killed them before they could challenge his throne

that tyrant knows no mercy

Man,
I guess it's good to know that this particular thread on Skullheart is and always has been populated by whiny babies.
I mean I had thought that for a while but there was a period where I began to doubt it, but now I'm sure and it feels good to be assured like this.

That ignore function sure is handy though.

Fucking Ness Amiibo confirmed. I have a little section on my bookshelf that has just enough room for around three. So Ness, Robin, and somebody else. Maybe Bowser Jr.

F7uNtJ9.png

Well I mean, they said they're making one for every character.

Plus, you gotta get an Amiibo to be compatible with Mother 4, right? Aha, aha...

aha....

ah

this thread?
try every thread

Nah,
a lot of people in the SG scene are pretty cool, and yet somehow the cross section of Skullgirls and Smash Bros. yields the second worst Smash-related crowd.

So I totally just planned a Launch Party at my pad for the 22nd of Nov.

8 Player Smash battles! Mario Party mode! This is going to be AWESOME.

In case people missed it, there was a Champion Cynthia remix (from pokemon DPPT) in the list of Wii U tracks.

Also Route 10 (from BW) and Team Flare (from XY)

Oh shit.

Mewtwo Amiibo.

Flying off the shelves.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-oh wait The Pokemon Company actually merchandises their stuff, getting Mewtwo stuff isn't a big deal.

I'm not happy we got Mewtwo.

I don't like Mewtwo.

You're also not happy that Annie isn't playable and haven't changed that for a year. Grow up and move on like the rest of us.

In case people missed it, there was a Champion Cynthia remix (from pokemon DPPT) in the list of Wii U tracks.

Also Route 10 (from BW) and Team Flare (from XY)

Pokemon has to get another stage, and the inclusion of both the Cynthia and Route 10 makes me want it to be a BW stage.

Please.

Nah,
a lot of people in the SG scene are pretty cool, and yet somehow the cross section of Skullgirls and Smash Bros. yields the second worst Smash-related crowd.

Is number one the subreddit? Please tell me we're still beating the subreddit.

I never really wanted Mewtwo back but ok.
I just thought he'd be nice btu I never really actively rooting for him
I found it weird that the symbol used for a K.O.'d Ridley was a face of the regular old Super Metroid Ridley.
THERE
THERE'S A STRAW TO GRASP
I AM GOING TO GRASP THAT VERY HARD

THERE
THERE'S A STRAW TO GRASP
I AM GOING TO GRASP THAT VERY HARD
Woah woah woah, buddy. Hold your oddly large and purple horses there. Don't jump to conclusions in such a mad dash.

I mean sure they said he would turn into Meta Ridley when he clearly didn't turn into anything of the sort on screen also happened...
BUT STILL!

I get the feeling 90% of that is probably DDB.

It's a combined effort of DDB and Jutsei.

Is number one the subreddit? Please tell me we're still beating the subreddit.

I was gonna say Miiverse.
But the subreddit too.
And youtube.
You know what, you guys aren't that bad.
Mostly DDB and Jutsei.
And Tanner with some of his weird kinks.

I was gonna say Miiverse.
But the subreddit too.
And youtube.
You know what, you guys aren't that bad.
Mostly DDB and Jutsei.

Smashboards must be third. The Smash 4-part of the place anyway.

I do not have weird kinks. I have very average kinks.

Plus like, I'm not the kind of guy to be anti-hype. I am a constant hype generator.

What the heck is that?
View attachment 6690
Also here's a picture of the Ridley thing:
tumblr_ndxewgBBJl1sfv767o1_500.png

Crazy Orders ticket. You need one to play it (or 5000 Gold)

And I think that might just be leftovers from Brawl they reused.

I'm the one into giantesses, actually
though Palutena is an instant boner kill due to how horrible of an existence she is

I'm the one into giantesses, actually
though Palutena is an instant boner kill due to how horrible of an existence she is

Really?
It mighta been you.
Were you also the one always going on about putting your head in Palutena/Rosalina's lap?

Back