• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

wait
who's the third actually interesting character
it is Wonder Red

wait
who's the third actually interesting character
it is Wonder Red
Wrong
It's Golurk

it's good that we all can agree that Char Aznable is the most reasonable choice here

ZeRo now has a $500 bounty on his head for CEO. Smash community stealing all our ideas grumble grumble

Was that motherfucker's name "Futanari?"

Reactions: YoYoCheese
Lucas comes out in less than 10 days. Does anyone have any thoughts on the new DLC and Miiverse stage coming out, soon?

Please give us custom moves for dlc characters Sakurai

Anyway, from what Splatoon has showed me, Miiverse will only make a game's popularity better if it's incorporated into the game well. I hope a similar situation happens with the Miiverse stage.

I'm sad that Lucas doesn't have Kumatora palette because I wanted to style on everyone w/ my strawberry softserve swirl

Reactions: TechPowah
I was just curious, but I keep hearing that Lucas is a lot better than Ness. Never touching Ness or Lucas ever, how is Lucas any better than Ness?

I'd say they are about the same on the skill tree, but preferences dictate who you actually go for.

This is how I thought of them in Brawl:
Ness has the potential for stronger combos but is slower and his specials are harder to use

Lucas is easier to use and has higher damage output from single attacks but he cracks under pressure faster than Ness and has smaller combo potential thanks to his PK Fire not having lockdown

There is going to be a video presentation for Smash on June 14th hosted by Sakurai at 7:40am PT supposively covering new content (Lucas, Splatoon costumes, maybe new stuff).

>7:40 PT.
What a weird ti-
>10:40 EST
I'll probably be asleep and miss the whole thing, unless I get waken up early with Mcdonalds breakfast.
Guess I'm gonna have to catch the rerun and hope I don't get spoilers.

RYU
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: Bigtonney
His model looks a little poopy. But hey, whatever.

MORE IMPORTANTLY. ROY'S OUR BOOOYYYY

EDIT:
OUR BOOOOY

Who is your boy

What the fuck then your boys have been here forever.
You got it good.

I'm hearing word about an Inkling trophy along with Ryu and Roy

btw now there's two fucking characters named roy.

At least FE-Roy has a different Forward Smash

Looks like he might actually have been given a de-cloning process?

Still would've rather have Chun