• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Toss Nana like a football headfirst into your opponents.

This week on the Blundering Undead.

comic412.png

Why is Roy so short?

because all princes look as babes in the presence of a king

This is just a minor detail, but I do like how AwkwardZombie makes absolutely sure that Marth and Lucina have the same facial structure.

Well, yeah, but they don't have the EXACT same face in the game. It's probably just the art style though. It's just nice.

What if this is a dream and there is no Smash?

You shut your dirty mouth, heathen.
What if this whole forum is a lie with you making this whole thing up?
What if you're a lie?

I think I know who's really the one lieing to themselves. But I'm not telling :3

I think you should see a doctor about that

Not Dr. Mario or Dr. Luigi tho
they just toss pills at every problem they find

If I'm a lie, then why do I have three legs?
Because everyone knows that normal, real people only have four.

Daisy 4 Smash.

Because everyone knows that normal, real people only have four.

Daisy 4 Smash.
T_T
[sniff]
Way to be inconsiderate towards my handicap you jerk!
[hobbles away, crying]

I unno if anyone's seen this yet, but Reflector Breaks are awesome!

Reflecting the same projectile multiple times makes the damage multiplier stack subsequently leading to the same projectile constantly getting stronger and stronger with each reflect, so they just keep adding and adding damage until the move is literally too strong of a move to reflect, even items like Gardevoir, the Franklin Badge and the Home-Run Bat

The only "toss back" move that doesn't/can't break or fail is Villager's Pocket, and that's because it specifically has measures taken to only apply the Pocket's natural multiplier to the projectile's original power on return rather than add up any extra multipliers from other reflects/another Pocket

All non-Pocket reflectors that aren't Ness' and Lucas' Side Smash can properly reflect a single projectile with 49% power before breaking. The most power from a single projectile Ness' and Lucas' Side Smash can properly reflect is 99%

Reactions: Aden
So remember this video?

Well the creator decided to make a sequel video as an Iwata tribute

Hello all. I have a preposition for you guys to consider.

I come from a forum called SONM, which has a fairly decent Smash base. I was thinking of holding a crossover tournament between SONM, Skullheart and certain other forums. So I was wondering if any of you would be up for such a thing, should I set it up?

Hello all. I have a preposition for you guys to consider.

I come from a forum called SONM, which has a fairly decent Smash base. I was thinking of holding a crossover tournament between SONM, Skullheart and certain other forums. So I was wondering if any of you would be up for such a thing, should I set it up?
Well, it'd be a lot easier to set up after we get the tournament mode update and we have a better idea of how it functions. That said, I'm not against the idea.

It'll use Challonge for the tournament set up.

It'll use Challonge for the tournament set up.
I meant that if it's an online tournament, it'd be much simpler to use what the game has (once the update drops).

Use a forum to get a list of Nid's -> invite those players to tournament -> let the game handle the rest. I mean you can always use challonge on the side and even manually set up matches instead of using tournament mode features. It just seems like extra work to me.

I don't mind the extra work. I can deal with it. Besides, the tournament modes in Melee and Brawl only used single-set games and I wouldn't be surprised if Smash 4 is the same.

I make no promises about my talent (Or Internet speed) but I'm game.

Exact same here.

I am, however, ready to defend the Skullheart flag >:[