• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

daily.jpg

When Link's collide.​

I just want to say BELIEVEE

I hope that tomorrow they throw us a teaser or some new gameplay at least!

Why tomorrow? It's the first day of the month yeah, but they haven't done any releases of info that aren't in the middle of the month somewhere.

Because there's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

But it's focusing on games coming out this year so...

Because there's a Nintendo Direct tomorrow.

But it's focusing on games coming out this year so...

Ooh that's right. I'm sorry. Might get a little snipit about pokemon. I can't imagine a whole lot of hype worthy news being in there.

Mega Jigglypuff confirmed?

Oh please, yes. YES. I will go online ONLY to troll by playing Mega Jigglypuff.

Sorry to kill the hype, but MegaEvos only happen for a fully evolved Pokemon. Wigglytuff would get it if anyone.

Sorry to kill the hype, but MegaEvos only happen for a fully evolved Pokemon. Wigglytuff would get it if anyone.
That's even better imo. I think Wiggly looks more like a derp than Jiggly does.

That's even better imo. I think Wiggly looks more like a derp than Jiggly does.

But Wigglutuff doesn't have as beautiful of a voice D:

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Really?

250px-Guildmaster_Wigglytuff.png

Reactions: Rellek
exceptions can be made

Looks like he got new moves..

We seem to have a Windy Hill stage based off Sonic Lost World.

sonic_smash_06.jpg

shocked-spit-out-drink-o.gif

Okay I give up. Predicting their reveal schedule is impossible.

That gif pretty much describes my reaction to this.

I guess this gif describes me finally accepting my fate:

tumblr_lt8tgmu9lp1qc9lhz.gif

Yeah it's true: It is officially impossible to guess who is going to be revealed next. But with Wii Fit Trainer, that should have already been obvious.

Welp, this is pretty awesome.
Not only do we get three reveals in quick succession, but 2/3 of them are amazing news.
We knew they were coming, we just needed confirmation.
I love Sonic's new stage too

I know it probably won't happen, but it'd be neat if Sonic and Mega Man acted like they've met before, since they had a crossover in the comics recently.

I hope he has better palettes this time. He had the worst alts in Brawl.

While you guys are busy looking at Sonic and how he looks almost identical (I think his up air might be different, though not sure), I'm analyzing other bits of this gameplay :P One thing that REALLY got me was Mario's standing grab range. Holy crap it's huge! I love it. And I like the hitstun being a little better, though I gathered that much from previous videos. It just looks like Sonic's dtilt and utilt can true combo when normally in brawl that is impossible because not enough hitstun.

But yeah, Sonic's alright... Really annoying and such but I can tolerate him...

I know it probably won't happen, but it'd be neat if Sonic and Mega Man acted like they've met before, since they had a crossover in the comics recently.

I hope he has better palettes this time. He had the worst alts in Brawl.

Sonic's Fifty Shades of Blue lmao. It would be wonderful to finally have Chronic the Hemphog as a selectable color but I'm expecting all blue with subtle differences again.

Even if that amazing crossover comic won't be referenced, at least we will be able to relive them kicking the crap out of each other.

Is it just me, or does it look like Toon Link and Sonic are about to smash their heads together with how they're running at each other?

Hah. Knew it. Now watch about next week or sometime this month for a Pokemon character reveal.

The idea of Sonic fighting Megaman is pretty cool, but I'm really bored of seeing announcements for veterans. I know it's selfish of me, but I really just want to see some newcomers.

im kinda wanting Toon Zelda/Toon Sheik as newcommers

Only if I get Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, and Doopliss.

Reactions: Rellek