• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

But like, Super Smash Party, essentially? That's hella weird. I imagine it'll be a watered-down version of Mario Party, replacing mini-games with different types of matches.

either way friendships are dead
there is no power or magic of friendship here

only death and destruction

Ah but you see
while Mario Party is the ultimate avatar of chaos and animosity
Smash Bros is the premier paragon of togetherness and prosperity
Smash 4 having a board game mode will create the omnipotent harbinger of solidarity
Nintendo planned this from the start
the cheeky bastards
They're planning mass assimilation!

Hey,
remember that one TAS video with Fox and Falco
that bore a striking resemblance to DBZ.
Have you ever wondered to yourself, what if that video
with swords?

Who ever said Brawl was slow?
Me?
Shut up.

Also thank you Amazon for revealing A) The newest thing my friends are going to hate me for and B) EVENT MATCHES YAY
Now just bring back character target tests and all will be good.

Custom stages are cool too I guess.

Reactions: juju_for_president
so i want more friend thing on my list to play smash with, anyone want to be added cause i want to use more than just for glory most of the time.
3840-6058-9268 is my friend code.

so i want more friend thing on my list to play smash with, anyone want to be added cause i want to use more than just for glory most of the time.
3840-6058-9268 is my friend code.
Here's mine: 1719-3655-1251

i guess it was so amazing that the embedding broke
It was... It was that amazing.

My playtime of the game has surpassed 70 hours, barely exceeding Fire Emblem: Awakening. NOW TO KICK POKEMON Y OFF ITS PEDESTAL AFTER ALL THIS TIME.

TASs are the greatest things ever.
Marth's Dancing Blade teleportation was SO COOL LOOKING.
And Ike's powershields OOO SO COOL.
And TAS's signature cool move, perfect SDI was there in full force and it was AMAZING.

There is a sequel to Laundry Detergent called Sneak Peak. It's the sudden death of that round and it's amazing.
(Direct link if the embedding is being dumb)

The last portion of that video is the first bit of "Wow. Much Ninja"
(Direct link again)

That video also has a part two, entitled "What the Ninja Heck?"
(I feel like I'm being so paranoid by doing this)

I've followed Perfect Idiot for a while, and he is a very, VERY good Brawl TASer.
For PM TASes I would recommend Loli Braixen.

M2 vs Lucario 1

M2 vs Lucario 2

M2 vs Lucario 3 (The Revengeancing)

Peach vs Zelda

Marth vs Ike (Project Emboogaloo)

I think I'm obsessed.

Reactions: SkullMan
*plays Smash Run with Little Mac*
*Climb! is the final battle*
Well fuck you too game.

And my friend code is 3136-6614-0522

Reactions: SkullMan
Yep, Smash Run is fun, but it can screw you over. Have a high offense, but lacking a bit in speed: Time for a race!

I've done Smash Run with nearly everyone (trying to fill in that last wall of challenges) and goddammit I'm kinda bummed out it isn't gonna be in the Wii U version.

h5851CBF9

oh so you can't think of an actual chinese food name can you

I feel tha-

I've HEARD that it's a bit of an acquired taste.
Totally not from experience.
Totally.
I'm not a cannibal, I swear.
I don't want to go back to the jacket room, Mr. Doctor sir.

Notice how they made 'taco' a choice. Not just 'Mexican'.

notice how there aren't any black foods on that list?
pretty suspect stuff, if you ask me

The pizza might be burnt, that's pretty black.

Yeah, there's a lot of these, probably for every character. Or at least all the cartoony ones.
With that said, YOU STOP THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN.

you did even give the name
it's Witch Hunt

god at least do the whole thing

What the fuck even is that?
What inhumane hell-hole did you even find that in?

...Actually, don't answer that second one. I don't want to know.

So, is it just me, or is Vision the most worthless counter in the entire series?
That thing is terrible, it goes WAY to far forward, and seems to have a very bad multiplier.
It actually leaves Shulk vulnerable when you HIT with it.
I've seen Shulks SD because they tried to counter while recovering, and that is ridiculous.
Like, if Sing wasn't a thing, I think Vision would be one of the worst moves in the game.

Like, if Ganon's Uptilt wasn't a thing, I think Vision would be one of the worst moves in the game.

i can't say much about vision since i have yet to use it but i can say that ganon's uptilt is much worse than either of those moves.

volcano kick carries the hopes and dreams of all ganon players
it can't be stopped even if you interrupt it, the power of the collective of Ganons is too strong

Reactions: Agent York
i can't say much about vision since i have yet to use it but i can say that ganon's uptilt is much worse than either of those moves.

Gonna have to disagree there.
Utilt is a good move to get into peoples heads; the explosion has good range and it insta-shield breaks every character, which can lead to the punch.
Sing, however, can be mashed out of very quickly, and will, 9 times out of 10, lead to a punish on Jiggs.
Volcano Kick can be used sometimes; Sing is a completely worthless move, and is ALWAYS the worst option.

Sing isn't even powered by hopes and dreams
it's clearly inferior

I will admit someone landed Sing on me online last week.