• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Not hoping for Zelda confirmation at this point? The actual fuck?

Does that person know how long it took to confirm characters when Brawl was announced?
Yea that really bugs me how they don't think zelda is likely to be in the next one. that's so irksome.

its-something.jpg

Male WFT? You know what this means? DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

Werehog alt for Sonic.
Spinning+Troll+Face+Mini.gif

Not gonna happen. Werehog Sonic has entirely different proportions from regular Sonic. Sonichu and Scourge alts are more likely than a Werehog alt.

I just hope we get a new character or stage reveal tomorrow.
But hey, Alternate Outfits?
That's a big reveal!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves guys, Wario only had one alternate outfit.
Hopefully we'll get some

Alt Megaman have only one alternative right now, so i'm cool with it...

but what would be an alt. kirby?

Yarn Kirby, maybe?

You know what, I'ma list this shit. However, I think it'd be a good idea to keep it be THEM, not another character. Sakurai said something about not having other characters be just skins.

• Mario - Dr. Mario
  • Luigi - Mr. L
  • Peach - Sportswear
  • Bowser - Dry Bowser/Strikers Gear
  • Donkey Kong - Strikers gear (???)
  • Samus - Any other suit
  • Fox - Assault/Adventures gear
  • Pikachu - More hats based off of protagonists from the games. He needs N's hat
  • Link - Ordon Ranch/Skyward Sword casual
  • Toon Link - Outset island
  • Pit - Dark Pit (with different voice clips)
  • Olimar - ??? (cause all others are different characters)
  • Villager - Female villager
  • Sonic - Classic Sonic (it's possible, I think)

Catsuit Peach.

Sakurai would be a fool to let this chance go by.

I'll also accept Peach in her BMX suit from Mario Kart with Rosalina and Daisy alternate BMX suits added as well.

Like I said, don't get too ahead of yourselves.
We might only get one or two alternate outfits.
Though it's good DLC fuel

Yea that really bugs me how they don't think zelda is likely to be in the next one. that's so irksome.

What signs are there for Zelda not to return? Sakurai said it himself that he wanted more female characters in the game.

Lol, just the amount of utter despair and frustration in any Smash thread amuses and saddens me.

I'm sitting back and laughing at everyone that's getting all excited/saddened at the things that Sakurai is giving/not giving us with the realization that basically everything in this thread, minus the pictures themselves, is total fantasy speculation :P Hopeful fantasizing.

Just chill guys :P Tripping is confirmed gone so it's absolutely, 100% going to be forever better.

Yeah but today's image is just straight trolling.
We've seen Pit's bow in action before, only thing new about this one is the fact it's in the Stadium

Yeah but today's image is just straight trolling.
We've seen Pit's bow in action before, only thing new about this one is the fact it's in the Stadium

Actually, he has a new stance. It's kind of hard to tell, but he is standing differently from Brawl. The wings, mostly are different. This may hint at new properties to the arrow, making it more like the one in Uprising and how you could just rapid-fire by holding the attack button down.

Or you know they just changed to look for hits and shiggles.

daily.jpg

pit_070528a-l.jpg

It's subtle, but it's something. Though he might be pulling a Mike Z and just experimenting, as his comment was "Do note that all images are still in development. This and past pics may be different from the finished product. Thanks for understanding."

Actually, he has a new stance. It's kind of hard to tell, but he is standing differently from Brawl. The wings, mostly are different. This may hint at new properties to the arrow, making it more like the one in Uprising and how you could just rapid-fire by holding the attack button down.

Or you know they just changed to look for hits and shiggles.

Pit's arrows are annoying enough as is... We DON'T need a rapid fire option XD

Back