• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

i can wait for that long. it'll give me time to think of what new cool stuff the SU Crew will make for the next season. Like the Gems going to space where Steven will claim a planet with a little flag with his face on it. Or some silly stuff like that.
Same

tumblr_nn2gokslz11un9efvo1_400.gif
I love this too much

I understand why they had to put SU on hiatus.

They clearly had to make room for more Teen Titans Go reruns.

I understand why they had to put SU on hiatus.

They clearly had to make room for more Teen Titans Go reruns.
Teen Titans GO - TTG tries to bask in the light of the of original Teen Titans
Regular Show is meh, Clarence is...bad , Uncle Grandpa is pretty good and Ninjago is terrible and should go away. FOREVER.
The only two shows that I believe stand out are Adventure Time and, obviously, Steven Universe and maybe The Amazing World of Gumball, that shows pretty aight.

Last edited:
Teen Titans GO, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa and Ninjago are all awful. The only two good shows are Adventure Time and, obviously, Steven Universe
I actually like Teen Titans Go...

I actually like Gumball and Uncle Grandpa.

gee it's almost like people have different opinions and thoughts on things
what a wonderful new concept

i know
i'm a just a fountain of wonderful original content

I'M TALKING ABOUT TEEN TITANS GO
IT'S A MOCKERY THAT SKINNED TEEN TITAN"S FACE AND WORE IT AS IT'S FACE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH SHOTS FIRED

I hate Teen Titans Go for taking the time slot Young Justice should have.

Then I realized that just because TTG leaves, YJ won't come back I just watched the show for what it was, and for what it is, it's decent.

I hate Teen Titans Go for taking the time slot Young Justice should have.

Then I realized that just because TTG leaves, YJ won't come back I just watched the show for what it was, and for what it is, it's decent.
I hate TTG for being just general trash.
I hate CN for the lack of respect Young Justice got compared to shit like Johnny Test.

Reactions: Shoes
I think it's because of all the shows on CN now, TTG easily has the worst of the worst in terms of episode quality. I mean, an entire episode of one joke: two characters can only say waffles? Yeah right.
Pericock.
Please don't say that word ever again

heh...heheh ha ha ha ah hah hah ahhhhh... ah Zid... you just made my day just a little bit brighter. Thanks man.

whoo... hah... Pericock... why does that sounds so silly?

Nobody's talkin' 'bout a pair 'ah cock when I'm around.

Teen Titans GO - TTG tries to bask in the light of the of original Teen Titans
Regular Show is meh, Clarence is...bad , Uncle Grandpa is pretty good and Ninjago is terrible and should go away. FOREVER.
The only two shows that I believe stand out are Adventure Time and, obviously, Steven Universe and maybe The Amazing World of Gumball, that shows pretty aight.

Sorry for my earlier post, I was being too much of a judge
I apologize

Would anyone happen to know if Cartoon Network plans to release Steven Universe for tangible purchase in stores?
I ask 'cuz Gem Glow: Volume 1 does not seem too appealing...

Reactions: Shoes
You can buy each season online for about 25 dollars, from like Itunes and whatnot

So has anyone played Attack the Light? That is one great mobile RPG right there. The whole thing feels ridiculously authentic to the show, and the plot is something that feels ripped right out of an episode. Even aside from the SU stuff, the gameplay is a top notch take on a really lightweight RPG.

If you haven't tried it, definitely give it a shot.

For those who have played it... anyone know what the "More" button does in the options menu?

Fun side note, Amethyst's highest level attack is the same spin attack that Jasper does.

I liked it a lot. Don't know what the more button does though.

I was kind of disappointed by the end though.
Not the boss, mind you, I thought it was fine. But I did the two extra stages after the boss, and I expected them to be, I don't know, a real challenge compared to the final boss? Or a boss, to put it bluntly. There was only regularly occurring enemies in the last two stages.

Amethyst also does a spindash, I forget what episode though
I think maybe the kindergarten one?

I was kind of disappointed by the end though.
Eyup. I was expecting a boss rush or the red light boss or something, but nope. Don't even get a Congrats! message for 100%ing everything.

Amethyst also does a spindash, I forget what episode though
I think maybe the kindergarten one?
Ah cool. I kind of figured it was shown before somewhere but couldn't place it.

tumblr_nozcn7Fo1C1smn4pqo1_1280.jpg

OH SHIT
Oh. My. God.

THE HIATUS IS DEAD!!!! I REPEAT THE HIATUS IS DDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
OH YES OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST CRAPPED MYSELF
KJGLUYG>LUFK<HGNJFVG>D

Reactions: Jutsei