• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

wait, HotDiggidyDemon drawing characters with an edgy style?
say it isn't soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hotdiggitydemon was a trashcan long before this.
You guys remember the Clarence sexual harassment incident?
He wished it happened with someone from Steven Universe instead because he "hates that show"
And he also said something along the lines of "I told you, if you do something like that, don't get caught!"
I never watched a HDD thing before that, and I never will after that.

yeah... I'll admit that as much as I like his content,
Max isn't necessarily the nicest or most politically correct person.
in his defense, the Connie thing he did recently is funny when you understand that it's literally just a caricature.

I was mostly talking about him turning Steven into a blazing Jewish stereotype though

Destroy HotDiggityDemon
All the Steven Universe "fanart" I've seen he's drawn can practically cut you from the "edginess"

Like "Edge Eddge n Eddgy" levels here
It's HotDiggedyDemon. If you haven't seen him before (his .MOV series for ponies, and more recently his FNAF parody) this is standard for him. it shouldn't surprise you that Ren and Stimpy is an influence

It's HotDiggedyDemon. If you haven't seen him before (his .MOV series for ponies, and more recently his FNAF parody) this is standard for him. it shouldn't surprise you that Ren and Stimpy is an influence
Alright, but remember that standard doesn't equal acceptable.

HotDiggetyDemon is anti-semetic, homophobic, transphobic, racist and all around an asshole

Reactions: Dr.Sanity
Let’s be honest here, if Jasper were ever to fall in love with a human it’d probably be a dynamite miner or something.

Miner: I destroy rocks for a living

Jasper: Same

Let’s be honest here, if Jasper were ever to fall in love with a human it’d probably be a dynamite miner or something.

Miner: I destroy rocks for a living

Jasper: Same
As unlikely as it is that we see Peridot,Jasper, and Lapis mingle on earth, it's fun to think about
tumblr_inline_nnc8tkKI841r22bgo_540.gif

In case you guys aren't in the know, SU is on hiatus and we don't know how long. Could be 2 weeks, could be a month, could be all summer.

As unlikely as it is that we see Peridot,Jasper, and Lapis mingle on earth, it's fun to think about
I give Peridot a solid 30% chance to join the crewniverse, lapis a 15% chance, Jasper a negative 200% chance.

peridot kind of tried to literally murder steven
granted Lapis did too but she was def a lot more chill about it

Reactions: Cellsai
Peridot has by far the biggest chance of joining.

Jasper and Lapis are in too deep. Their chances sunk after Jailbreak, honestly.

Jasper and Lapis are in too deep. Their chances sunk after Jailbreak, honestly.
Meanwhile... In Malachite
upload_2015-5-5_20-26-45.png

Reactions: TailsWorld1
What's funny to me is Jasper seemed to be the only villain character that was kinda just doing their job. Like the motive was "Ugh, okay these three gems are trying to oppose the entire homeworld? Alright, blast them with the ship. Sheesh, when can I get a real mission-" *Steven shield time* "-What the frick frack snick snack patty wack. FBI's most wanted numero uno is right in front of me? Time for a face beating...With my face."

Like, stupid reasoning or not, capturing the gem that waged a successful war against homeworld seems like a more valid motive than Peridot's "Well might as well kill this small child now." Is she still an asshole? Oh yeah no doubt. But it's that kind of asshole we all love to see in shows, isn't she?

So she's behind Lapis on joinability, but I'd go above Peridot. Also the amount of jokes the Crystal Gems could share about her gem nose is enough to join for me.

If some of you didn't know, the upcoming episode Crashing skies/Rising Tides will revive the series from its hiatus!
I AM SO HYPED

I'm not even kidding you can look at the wiki page for the episode
I don't wanna post the link here because I don't want anyone to think I'm a bot/phisher

If some of you didn't know, the upcoming episode Crashing skies/Rising Tides will revive the series from its hiatus!
I AM SO HYPED

I'm not even kidding you can look at the wiki page for the episode
I don't wanna post the link here because I don't want anyone to think I'm a bot/phisher
just bot it xD
If it's an official Wikia it's fine

Sad it doesn't say when the episode is actually coming out :'c

It will be on a Thursday, since that's when new cartoon network show episodes come out

I just realized Peridot's weapon is that bomb thing she pulled out of her head.

The thing that blew up the Homeworld Warp?
Yeah, unless she's pulling it out her hair or something?
tumblr_no8ziypsPg1s4awj9o1_400.gif

upload_2015-5-13_12-18-23.png

I just realized Peridot's weapon is that bomb thing she pulled out of her head.
Just because you pulled something out of your gem doesn't mean it's a gem weapon. Gems have areas within their gem that can be used for storing objects, referenced in Lars and the Cool Kids when Pearl pulls police tape out of her gem, in Mirror Gem when she pulls Lapis's mirror out of her gem, and explained in detail in the comics.

So while the EMP could be her weapon, I doubt it. Just because that's a shitty, boring weapon.

honestly if Peridot's weapon was just like chucking bombs everywhere
that'd be pretty great

In other news, I'm playing Pokemon Rumble World. In that game you can choose a Mii and a partner Pokemon with them.

I have a Pearl Mii.

And I got my first Palkia.
upload_2015-5-13_19-22-40.png

You can have more than one though. Deoxys is practically a gem warrior right?

When people say Greg has hit rock bottom:
upload_2015-5-14_20-10-44.png

Guys, I bring good news
on the tumblr page, "the world of Steven Universe," there are updates form the creators about the show and one fo them is about the hiatus.
The hiatus is ending during the summer, just. like. last. time.

http://the-world-of-steven-universe.tumblr.com/
Thread is here

Hope this helps
BTW. Its all CN's fault for the hiatus :P

Damn you for linking me to Tumblr. NOW I CAN'T. STOP. READING. POSTS. Links.... Everywhere.. Must look at more SU fanart...

Your welcome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i can wait for that long. it'll give me time to think of what new cool stuff the SU Crew will make for the next season. Like the Gems going to space where Steven will claim a planet with a little flag with his face on it. Or some silly stuff like that.

Reactions: Rynozilla