• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Steven Universe Thread! [SPOILERS]

“deep down, you know, you’re not built for fighting”

This sounds like a big hint to Pearl's feelings toward herself

How does Connie intend to eplain her injuries to her parents? Lol.

Also, does this mean that Pearl didn't use her "spear" during the war? Why would that be?

I thought the newest episode was cute. It wasn't too heavy, but that's fine.

REBECCA EASES THE MINDS OF HER CHILDREN BEFORE THE FEELING STORM

Reactions: Kuzlalala
no no no no non no nononononononono

Runs to computer to watch episode before spoilers happen

Google "world of Steven universe" they always get eps like an hour or so after airing

It was nice to see Peridot. It was also funny when she did her helicopter thing. The sadder part is that it appears that fusion can be forced as a punishment and make abominations.

wow... so in the end Pearl LOVES doing chores just a tad too much. Double made a brief cameo. and we confirmed that home world are evil dicks that use the undead shards of broken gem souls and fuse them together. So in the end Peridot might have a couple gem shards that will make up some super powerful monster. Also the little interaction that Paridot and Steven had was cute, she looked to kinda fear and respect Steven this time around. He did kinda stop her back on the ship.

Connie confirmed to be most metal little girl right up there with Toph.

upload_2015-6-17_18-42-2.png

It's amazing how Peridot is such a Team Rocket at this point but every episode she's involved in winds up disturbing

Reactions: Shoes
Ripped from Tumblr
  • SU Fandom: maybe we'll see ruby and sapphire!

• Rebecca Sugar: hello naughty children its body horror time

Suddenly the thought of my Gemsona being a Crystal Gem before the show is looking like a terrible prospect
nah, just do it like in Dragon Ball Z. Sayain's planet destroyed? oh well, here have all these other Sayains who didn't die. Like Goku's brother, Vegeta's Brother, Nappa, Goku's Evil Clone, Brolly, Brolly's Dad, ect...

Guys. Important info.

Garnet said "they were here, all this time" and "Rose couldn't have known." Also "punishment for the rebellion" Garnet also seemed very determined to get those every shard compared to usual...

Flash back to Secret Team again. Remember all those freaky hands?

These are most likely the shattered remains of Rose's allies, clumped together in eternal torment to be used as weapons later.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I love that about Steven Universe, that there are basically two lvls to the show. One where it's kid friendly and it's for just about anyone above the age of 10. and then there is the deeper darker layer where anyone in there teens will look at and say "damn that shit is dark for a kids show."

that's why i love this show almost as much as Samurai Jack. Almost. Jack was better cause it spoke more deeply to a young adult than a kid, which I was 13 when I saw the show on VHS. yes I had a VHS special of Samurai Jack with the first three episodes and two extra ones from the season. Namely Jack and the Scots Man episode, the flashing from the final fight scene is still burnt into my mind.

I have that DVD. Scotsman best man. Compared to a pajama wearing sissy

I know this is pretty late, (and obvious) but I liked how Connie's training outfit was a nod to kid Gohan's while he was being trained by Piccolo. Rebecca Sugar and her glorious nerdy references/homages. I <3 her.

11372251_379071768966436_1019926464_n.jpg

Also from Tumblr:

Steven Universe episode 1: haha wow!! Steven’s singing about ice cream!! And the animation is cute!! Truly a fun time for the family!!

Steven Universe episode 60: Garnet watches in horror as the mangled corpses of her dead teammates scream in agony. She is crying and frozen in place.

Uh, I can't find the specific post. But I'm absolutely positive the outfit Connie wore is actually a reference to some sort of indian fighting wear. It was in the info in a reblog of that post (or a similar post) at least.

Also, uh, the next episode got leaked on iTunes, just a heads up if you're looking it up on Tumblr

Omfg. How the hell do Rose and Pearl fusing make RAINBOW Quartz? I expected that for like, when all 4 fused together. And I really do wonder how Greg and Rose kept this going... Must've been so weird... But sweet... This episode was pretty amazing. I loved the colors and lighting especially.

Omfg. How the hell do Rose and Pearl fusing make RAINBOW Quartz? I expected that for like, when all 4 fused together.
Because Garnet is the basic physical embodiment of homosexuality and is still beaten by how gay Pearl is for Rose

Thus, Rainbow Quartz is born

Reactions: CountofBleck
Yeah okay uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Steven's dad kinda did the talk to Steven and Connie. KINDA... i mean yeah it was a deeper explanation of why Greg and Rose got together. It's great seeing how Pearl in the beginning was super jelly over those two.

Last edited:
PEARL=HUGE BITCH BLUH BLUH WHYYYYYYYYYY