• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Super Best Friends Thread

Favorite Zaibatsu Member?

• Matt

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Pat

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Woolie

Votes: 37 32.7%
  • Liam

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Zach

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I think most people making fun of Pat are the people who poke fun at Pat in general.
the same people who say he mistook a pile of garbage bags for a dog that one time.
and Pat gives the impression that he really doesn't care how good he is at puzzles so long as the puzzle isn't fucked and he can't restart it.
he had the same fear in the RE4 playthrough.
Pat just brute forces it anyway and he's not that bad at it.
it takes him a little bit to find out what kind of puzzle he's working with which is pretty funny in it's own right.

Literally only that first line of text was necessary dude, the rest is some shit I didn't even ask about.

Anyway all I'm saying is that it's real fucking easy to criticize someone when you're not even the one trying to solve the puzzle. It's real fucking easy to see the solution when someone else is doing all the work, with a hundred more distractions then you would ever have alone in your room. Just shut up and let a person work through it, damn.

That game, kinda makes me intrigued, i mean, the art is so good, and i've never been interested in a point and click game before, but i want to pick up this game.

And, their Ride to Hell LP is ending right?

well, it's not like Pat is reading the comments in realtime so it's not that much pressure outside of Woolie tbh.

That game, kinda makes me intrigued, i mean, the art is so good, and i've never been interested in a point and click game before, but i want to pick up this game.

And, their Ride to Hell LP is ending right?
dude, that game's bad end is really just... depressing, but you're okay with it y'know.

and speaking of Ride to Hell, normally I'm not a fan of bad game LPs, but the Ride to Hell one has been just a goldmine. way better than the prisonbreak playthrough.
tumblr_nr1arjnYrO1tqawq0o2_500.gif

tumblr_nr3qi5m8zm1taad0co1_400.gif

tumblr_nqvpnva3xu1rx9idxo1_400.gif

tumblr_nqkt1zG3x41qivqtjo1_540.gif
simply glorious.

Last edited:
well, it's not like Pat is reading the comments in realtime so it's not that much pressure outside of Woolie tbh.

dude, that game's bad end is really just... depressing, but you're okay with it y'know.

and speaking of Ride to Hell, normally I'm not a fan of bad game LPs, but the Ride to Hell one has been just a goldmine. way better than the prisonbreak playthrough.
tumblr_nr1arjnYrO1tqawq0o2_500.gif
simply glorious.
The game got my attention because it is depressive, well, now i know everything the game has to offer, and while i don't mind spoilers, a game like that spoilers have some strenght, but still, i just want to play, to see the good path, etc.

And is Ride to Hell the only game that have this thematic of motorcycle clubs? If the answer is yes, it is a shame, that thematic is so interesting.

there's probably a few crappy Harley Davidson games that have the biker themes.
maybe there's a Son's of Anarchy game out there somewhere.

today's scrublords makes me think they're getting ready for some Dengeki Fighting in the near future

or maybe some new arcana? isn't it called six stars or something?

today's scrublords makes me think they're getting ready for some Dengeki Fighting in the near future

or maybe some new arcana? isn't it called six stars or something?
Last time I checked Six Stars wasn't out yet.

I loved the most recent scrublords it was hilarious and I really would love to play that game.

We really have been burning through all the "known" fighting games but im stoked to see what other random gems they come up with for scrublords

I'd love I if they went back to some stuff every now and again. They did it for third strike and I loved both times they played it.

Woolie said in his tumblr that they would revisit every fighting game that didn't have a complete roster at the time.

Woolie said in his tumblr that they would revisit every fighting game that didn't have a complete roster at the time.
Second encore let's go.

And third strike...again

Technically, they didn't play DOA5 last round. ;D
Or VF5 vanilla.

Can't wait for Liam's night when Dengki Bunko: Fighting Climax is played later this year.

Yo, they better push Taiga and not Kirito, I swear to god.

They'd never push Kirito.
They have not-shit taste.

So the newest mystery box...

I can safely say my erection was throbbing after seeing that.

We gotta push the Samurai Gunman SUPER hard guys.

Reactions: Vagplus
Super Ultra Sexy Hero ZAN

Got to play the game after the episode and i can say it's super fun.
Although the controls are a little hard to get used to.

(Taken from Iparchive.org)

The Narrator is voiced by Terence McGovern, aka Launchpad McQuack from Ducktales and Larry from The Walking Dead games

Mr. Gizmo (the Dr. Willy character) is voiced by Jeff Kramer, aka Francis York Morgan from Deadly Premonition

The main antagonist Loki is voiced by David Nowlin, aka Sam from Sam & Max (Telltale version)

Sapphire is voiced by Rebecca Wink, aka Emily Wyatt from Deadly Premonition

Sasuki Sensei
is voiced by Charles Martinet (Mario)

Jeff Kramer should just be a VO in every videogame from now on.

Is there a collection of the gifs they're talking about in the new Ride to Hell episode anywhere?

Speaking of gifs does anyone have the gif of Chris Benoit running down Snake Way? They talked about how they got the gif in one of the podcasts and I really wanna see it.

EDIT: NEVER MIND FOUND IT!

gqGk2IK.gif
BASK IN ALL OF IT'S GLORY!

YOU FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Is there a collection of the gifs they're talking about in the new Ride to Hell episode anywhere?

I haven't caught up with the playthrough yet but i get most pictures and gifs related to TBFP from here

I can't wait for the Gorilla Munch vs Gorilla Munch match.

who will win?
delicious breakfast that's barely healthy, or the cereal that's good for you but tastes like ass.

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANWERED HERE TONIGHT AT RUSTLEMANIA!

Last edited:
sorry for the double post but
the best podcast ad they've done yet.

I WANT MORE!

the best podcast ad they've done yet.
That's quite a statement.

I'm glad they're finally past the shit tier play throughs and came back with some interesting games.

But their bullshit on Astro Boy kinda pissed me off.It's easy to say a game's plot is hard to follow when you only start giving a shit on the last part.

Last edited:
I really plan to play that astro boy game, i loved the story (what i could follow in their playtrough), and the game mechanics are so cool. (i never played a treasure game :/)

But i'm glad they finished the game, and i am really curious about the RE3 LP, i'm liking it. xD

Ride to Hell was great though. But yeah, RE3 is a nice change of pace.

So it finally happened...
I hope this is the only Nep Nep video they do.These games are just plain boring to watch.

What did you expect with Liam since the guy is total into those niche Japanese games lol.

While I found Nep as a series pretty mediocre, I do hope this is a sign they will cover more of the less mainstream aware Vita games since there are several really underrated gems hidden in that system and not all of it is otaku pandering speaking as a Vita owner myself.

Well,I mean,I'm into it to.It's just not fun to watch Dynasty Warriors or Senran Kagura type games.I just think it's boring looking,even as someone who likes those games.

Well if your main issue is the musou genre then to the Nep series defense their mainline games are turn based jrpg games. They just do a bunch of spinoffs too like U to milk from the otaku base as they expand to different genres. Also kind of ironic to hear someone not like a Nep game [or don't want them to cover any more nep games] when they have a Noire AV.

Well if your main issue is the musou genre then to the Nep series defense their mainline games are turn based jrpg games. They just do a bunch of spinoffs too like U. Also kind of ironic to hear someone not like a Nep game when they have a Noire AV.
No I like the Nep neps.I just meant I don't like watching them.Sorry I wasn't clear enough.I like Musou,too,but it's watching someone else play that bothers me,especially when they don't pay attention and don't know what to do.

No I like the Nep neps.I just meant I don't like watching them.Sorry I wasn't clear enough.I like Musou,too,but it's watching someone else play that bothers me,especially when they don't pay attention and don't know what to do.
Oh then that is understandable. Liam wasn't even the one playing I think so it's not like your getting a prime example of what the game is actually like. Yeah I understand why you would enjoy playing something, but hate watching since that is pretty much my relationship with sports.

Reactions: Stairwayyy
Maybe I'm confusing it with something else but I thought Liam was always talking shit about Neptunia?

I think Liam once said a Neptunia game he played was the worst in the series.

I think Liam generally likes the Neptunia series.