• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. "Beowulf is slow and free against Peacock! Mike why!"
2. Mike: "could you wait and trust me for once, wow"
3. "Beowulf is slow and free against Peacock! Mike whyyy!"
4. Mike: "here's the wolf dash thing"
5. "sorry Mike, we will never doubt you again"

(...)

1. "RoboFortune is slow and free against Peacock! Mike why!"

1. "Beowulf is slow and free against Peacock! Mike why!"
2. Mike: "could you wait and trust me for once, wow"
3. "Beowulf is slow and free against Peacock! Mike whyyy!"
4. Mike: "here's the wolf dash thing"
5. "sorry Mike, we will never doubt you again"

(...)

1. "RoboFortune is slow and free against Peacock! Mike why!"

you forgot the part where he has a hop dash and the fastest walkspeed in the game, and a super that covers most of the screen "slow" "no mobility"

d456b9c043.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't had that problem, hopefully it doesn't interfere with our plans.
I'm sure everything will be fine.

don't worry, there are others that will be just as fun to fight. *tries to learn more Beo stuff in a vain attempt to do okay for the tourny.*

I guarantee that if I get enough screen time that you're gonna see me do at least five accidental raw supers.

and if get any it will be 3 or for supers on reaction because what are combos?

Also opening a lobby because bored. Same as always. Pick a wulf and whatever else.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the game is with my sister and I'm bad at playing Skullgirls so I can't join the tourney but I hope all of you playing in the Tourney will do well!

How sure are you there isn't one?
When you said beast cannon was the final special, I assumed things.

EDIT: Was probably a bad thing to do.

EDIT 2: First time I'm legitimately interested in a characters voice lines. Can't wait to hear the beast cannon lines!

This character has a hop dash and a beast cannon, I have to play him.

Last edited:
a half day old Beowulf and a BB that did all the work gets 4th? Thanks Mike for making Dead on Time into SSJ do damage. *drinks 2 liter bottle of water after speaking for 3 hours*

callin out @Muro and @Ninja for salty runbacks. FT7. some other time though. important school stuff to take care of first. So fuckin salty bout those L's. But seriously, love you punks, good shit out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back