• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, I hate this new Super Jump update so much.
I can't even explain why, I just can't find the right words.

The super jump update,
I mean I can't really give my full opinions on it since I don't have the beta and I can't actually test it out,
but it just feels weird to give the game such a drastic change so late in it's development period.

Like, shaking up how everyone plays the game so drastically after 2 and a half years and only a few months before development stops completely just feels like the wrong choice.

Good thing it's just an experiment.
I don't think it has much of a chance of going through.

I didn't even notice it.
Well, until I discovered a new Double corner combo.
But no generally I don't see the difference

none of my stuff has been too effected..so I'm good.

Also I really need to talk about the most important update: Big Band's new in-game icon. I love it. It's great. He's handsome as f

Also I really need to talk about the most important update: Big Band's new in-game icon. I love it. It's great. He's handsome as f

Chicken loves big band! Chicken loves big band! *dances and points*

I haven't seen it, somebody give me a screenshot so I don't have to restart my computer.
<LAZY AS FUCK

I haven't seen it, somebody give me a screenshot so I don't have to restart my computer.
<LAZY AS FUCK

Here you unmade bed.
(Unmade bed... cuz you're a lazy sheet!)

XjbvDt6.png

EDIT: Is this even the right thing? I never look at BB...

It's totally his jumping animation head. >w>

well Big Band is the doctor of Phat... so him blocking his fighter icon is understood. not going to stop me from playing him. hmmmm is it possible for BB to do lvl 3 and just before the opponent falls down DHC into Beo's AA grab super and catch the opponent? I think it would be possible but i don't have the beta at my parent's house so i can't test it.

Yeah it works. sort of. Midscreen i got about 8k off of it. You can probably time it for a couple more hits than i did for just a little more damage.

Death toll does not but air super does.

2014-12-22_00001.jpg
2014-12-22_00002.jpg
2014-12-22_00003.jpg
2014-12-22_00005.jpg
I think Da Grendel Killa should be called Da Gigan Killa and the Taunt name makes me cringe, but the rest is spot on.
Naegling Knee Lift is my favorite, especially considering how you pronounce that word.

Reactions: Rakurin
Oh god why is Wulfamania such a pain to preform on Keyboard!??!?

I need that input changed before I sue Mike Z for giving me Arthritis or something

I just noticed that the move list is missing the OTG Grab.

Fixed.
No one will believe that, Zen doesn't cheer.
BTW I followed you on Tumblr, I think.
Peckanpie?

I like Da Grendel Killa better. and that's totally not because that was the name I had in mind when I first saw it, no sir

I posted this originally in the betawulf thread, but I deleted it because I think that's more for just gameplay

Anyway all the "Marvel" in the main beta/super jump thread talk made me remember something.

I hope Beowulf's new Level 3 has his VA yell "CRY FOR THE MOOOOOON!"

*looks at Beowulf's move list*

I love the Beowulf poem references!

Reactions: Denizen
So three days until Christmas.
What do y'all got on your lists?

I don't celebrate Christmas so...

I still feel nostalgic every time I see Santa and his friends though.

uh... i'm wanting a scarf for myself. i know that someone is going to get something nice, just sad that the gift has to go a long distance so it might not make it in time for Christmas.

a nice red scarf will look nice with my shinobi clothes

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I don't celebrate Christmas so...
Don't matter, everyone should give and receive during this time of year.
It's just a good time to show love for one another as human beings.

I think we can give and receive during any time of the year.

But whatever I think this would lead to a too serious discussion.

I want men and curry.

Reactions: Arcana
There exists no better thing in life.

Reactions: Arcana
I don't celebrate xmas in a spiritual sense

Christmas is for everyone, man.

You motherfucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.