• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Beo's taunt is now Jon Talbain's Movement slice.

Okay, apparently that's all the Beo updates.
All the cool stuff is general experiments.

Beowulf's Three Wulf Moon blockbuster is amazing but it takes second seat to the super jump changes.
I kind of hate this? I dunno, this is sooo fucking weird.

So...chain grabs and hype stuff on deck then?

And I've gotta say...I like marvel 2 alot...so marvel 2 super jumps have assailed me with a pique fit of nostalgia.

Last edited:
b4dZWeU.gif

Well yeah he slams himself down on the ground with the others

Gotta make it somewhat fair for the competition

replay all of MGS4 in one sitting. misses stream. welp i'm a failure in life... like the three moon punch. and some good old MAHVEL is coming back into Skull Girls oh yeah baby.

I've never played MvC2 so to me this new experiment just looks weird and out of place.
I expect that they'll add more to the 360 grab super, right now it's pretty lackluster.

After coming from TVC and UMVC 3, the big moon shoes super-jumping was actually the one thing I thought not already being there was weird, so i'm game.

Every character lost half their pounds, I see
I love it and can't wait to try it out

BIG BAND CAN FLY HE CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY---- *thud* oh wait nvm. :C i'll just keep on messing around with Bella and Beo for now.

Jokes aside, dang, the 3 Wulf Moon upper cut is gorgeous!
The images kind of look like placeholders, I'm hoping the finished version looks better.

Its already the best super in the game.

What is Beowulf chugging in his lvl3?

I have my head canon, but I'm curious if there's some specific reference there. Looks like a gallon jug of milk, but the context of it all is lost on me.

I have no idea why but Alex always said that he wanted Beowulf to have a blockbuster where he chugs a gallon of tuscan milk before doing a three wolf moon uppercut.

Liquidized spinach. Nuff said.

whats so special about Tuscan Milk? I kinda thought it was a reference to to power up drink that Frank West drinks in UMVC3

Reactions: agent13
I have no idea why but Alex always said that he wanted Beowulf to have a blockbuster where he chugs a gallon of tuscan milk before doing a three wolf moon uppercut.
Maybe Alex is a fan of the gallon challenge
Since everything in this game is a reference and he said it was Tuscan milk in particular, maybe it's loosely related to the whole thing about leaving reviews on Tuscan milk on Amazon.
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/09/technology/09milk.html?_r=0
whats so special about Tuscan Milk? I kinda thought it was a reference to to power up drink that Frank West drinks in UMVC3
The review meme thing is the only significance I can imagine, but even so, I'm not really seeing how it connects to Beowulf or his super... maybe it's some kind of in-joke at Lab Zero?

I mean chugging a gallon of milk and doing a backflip is pretty manly in of itself. Beowulf does not vom.

Maybe he is promoting the milk? I don't know if it would completely fit.

Maybe its a reference among other things to hulk hogan's fascination with prayers, vitamins, milk, and whatnot.

could also be a reference to milk as a bodybuilding tool to build a better physique.

Seems like a good question to have asked during one of those IGG calls, had we only known to inquire.

Strong men drink whole milk.
It's not very complicated.

So, hows beo feeling after the last update? I've been traveling home for break most of the day, so I haven't really had a chance to check him out alongside the beta changes.

i find whole milk to be a little much for me, sticking to 2%. I'm hoping we can find out who's the VA soon. I might have plans if Mike tells us before Christmas... (sly plans germinate in brain)

i find whole milk to be a little much for me, sticking to 2%. I'm hoping we can find out who's the VA soon. I might have plans if Mike tells us before Christmas... (sly plans germinate in brain)
I honestly think it's just gonna be Mike himself, repeating the words from Beowulf's temporary loading screen.

So, hows beo feeling after the last update? I've been traveling home for break most of the day, so I haven't really had a chance to check him out alongside the beta changes.

not up yet.

And idk we'll probably know the vo soon enough...beo has alot done so far. I'd imagine it's not too too far away.

I think the beta changes are up, check 'em out.

It's quite interesting that Three Wolf Moonsalt if whiffed, will not result in Beowulf smacking his mighty chin upon the ground but hitting it will.

Surely Beo's chin is a weapon to be feared.

the super jump thing is... weird but I kinda like it.

I´m waiting for some videos doing stuff... so I can steal it bwahahahha

the command list is hilarious and basically perfect.

Also here have some wrestling videos (cause I haven't done that in a while.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.