• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we petition to have Ian Sinclair do the voice? Can we? Can we?
The Best Character from Sf3 is correct, lack of pants knowledge has let humans defeat Gigans and other slack wearing beasts for millennia! Avoid Dungaree Doom and Highwater Hell! Cower at Daisy Duke Devastation and Corduroy Carnage!

man you should not make me laugh when i am drinking coffee. almost messed up my drawings from the spitting and coughing.

I just won a quick match online for the first time since downloading Skullgirls on Steam and it was a Happy Birthday off of a Blockbuster. I was too slow to get a screenshot but man what a way to get my first win, this must be a sign.
I am destined to play as Solo Beowulf.

I mean I played a lot on PS3 and won plenty of times then, but on PC it feels like a different game.

I just won a quick match online for the first time since downloading Skullgirls on Steam and it was a Happy Birthday off of a Blockbuster. I was too slow to get a screenshot but man what a way to get my first win, this must be a sign.
I am destined to play as Solo Beowulf.

I mean I played a lot on PS3 and won plenty of times then, but on PC it feels like a different game.

you have it on steam now? fite me.

Seconded.
Do you still play Painwheel, btw?
I literally cannot turn down challenges, let's do this. Nah I dropped Painwheel, I mean she was fun and all but I felt like I was cheating on Fortune. It's best to go with what feels natural, you know?

Oh and an update on how I did against Maysey, I got my ass kicked six times in a row, HELL YEAH.

I could play people. I'm bored enough.

Have been mostly playing broforce and magic lately tho (when I actually have time between climbing utility poles).

btw I fell 20 feet before my strap caught me the other day. was silly.

I literally cannot turn down challenges, let's do this. Nah I dropped Painwheel, I mean she was fun and all but I felt like I was cheating on Fortune. It's best to go with what feels natural, you know?

Oh and an update on how I did against Maysey, I got my ass kicked six times in a row, HELL YEAH.

I went tryhard as balls and dropped every combo, #smooth

Seconded.
Do you still play Painwheel, btw?

you have it on steam too? I'll fite u as well m8 (if you do)

(literally I've been trying to find a way to round up everyone on here who has steam so I can have matches with them without being really awkward about it, so this breakthrough is good, things are habbening)

Zen, you want to play against a really bad Solo Big Band? :3

<-

If you want to be the best Solo Wulf you need the experience on how to beat up Band-Newbs! :>

Ya know what, everybody just add me on Steam and I'll start Wulf Pack Lobbies whenever a few of us are online.
My username is Hydrozen, my nickname is #1 WOLF WARRIOR.

Eh, I guess I'll get in on this. Don't expect me to be any sort of challenge, though. I'm garbage at 2d fighters.

Oh, yeah. My user is same as here.

Ya know what, everybody just add me on Steam and I'll start Wulf Pack Lobbies whenever a few of us are online.
My username is Hydrozen, my nickname is #1 WOLF WARRIOR.

Sorry for asking, but what's your Steam-Nick? I can't see one on your profile and it's not in the matchmaking-topic.

you have it on steam too? I'll fite u as well m8 (if you do)

We already matched, bro
I'm the fucker known as
tumblr_ncmhcs15oi1r8n1s8o3_r1_250.png

You're having so much fun and I'm here doing my college assignment.

I wish I can easily join you guys.

You're having so much fun and I'm here doing my college assignment.

I wish I can easily join you guys.

I got 4 different pieces of coursework 3 of which are self directed and/or group projects, uni m8. There is no fun here :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back