• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YOUR PSN IS FAMILIAR!!! i'm not sure if you remember me but i usually am the white val with blonde hair and the green/blonde haired parasoul

Oh yeah I remember you
Kinda
Fight me more this weekend and refresh my memory

These fists fight and forget
It's a bad habit I know

I run black and gold Fortune and Band nowadays by the way
Gold and white if someone takes one of the colors
If they take both though well
It's black and red because I would be ready to ravage their entire being for their vicious sin of palette thievery

Oh yeah I remember you
Kinda
Fight me more this weekend and refresh my memory

These fists fight and forget
It's a bad habit I know

I run black and gold Fortune and Band nowadays by the way
Gold and white if someone takes one of the colors
If they take both though well
It's black and red because I would be ready to ravage their entire being for their vicious sin of palette thievery

college internet is a bitch, when i'm back in toronto i'd love to get some matches and hopefully the rumor of lobbies are true so that would be awesome because i remember we had some really good matches

besides now i'm starting to run a few odd teams

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Hooray
Well let me know whenever you're down
Down to throw down

Reactions: agent13
mmmhh well i'm just going to listen to my Jazz then. maybe some day the clouds will part over the world of video games, but that will most likely happen when i'm an old withered man, still listening to his Jazz.

@Ninja @chickenwithtie

6PWXoVT.png

AHHH LOOK WHAT @S8-10 FOUND AND I GIF'D

tumblr_ncoqg3D0xx1tert8xo1_1280.gif

Win pose atm, looks like a time out though.

EDIT: The scariest part is that he goes bald.
xtuV1uM.png

EDIT 2: IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HE'S FALLING, IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S GETTING SUPLEXED BY THE HURTING!

Last edited:
Interesting that they chose to keep Beo standing in a daze in a bit before quickly falling over. It looks like his crumple hitbox will stay tall for a longer time than other crumples (Aside from Big Band's because BB's hitbox is always kinda tall.)

Also, leave it to Beo to be the only one who's crumple doesn't puts them on their knees (Aside from Double if she even has any knees). A true man.

People always say they don't want beo because it's skullGIRLS. But I want a game of just Beowulf.

Reactions: Denizen
Has anyone made him in that wrestling game with all that hyper-customization stuff? The one that made that WWE Smash Bros video.

I'm sorry, I just don't remember its name.

Reactions: gllt
Has anyone made him in that wrestling game with all that hyper-customization stuff? The one that made that WWE Smash Bros video.

Not enough good parts to make a true wulf.

They're just the WWE games made by formerly THQ and now 2K. Someone here did, can't find it though.

"an hour and a half". that's the mark of a good video game programmer. That Mike Z has made a solid engine that does it's job correctly and efficiently but is also flexible so that it can be changed when even needed. To fair a fighting game and a side scrolling Beat em Up are fairly similar in many aspects but still Mike is able to make this possible.

If anyone makes a Beowulf beat-em-up, you better call that shit "Beowulf Suplexes the Universe."

Since eliza is out in like an hour, is this now the dawn of the age of Beowulf?

I just looked over the gifs again and now my favorite part about Beo's time out is his freaking pout. Lookit that little mouth.

Reactions: gllt
Ooh, Wulf Den casuals, I like that
Luckily for you guys I'm on both Steam AND PSN, So I can fight each and every one of you.
I have a gift
I can bridge the gap between Console and PC
That said, what's an Xbox?

Well, I'm just Business Deer on Steam. I'm pretty trash though. Been playing exclusively on the Beta for a bit now.

YO GIVE ME MAH "WULF WULF MEOWS". BEO WILL STEAL THE STAGE~!

not that Cerebella minds that so much just as long as she gets a chunk of that Beo muscle.

Where are the last two gifs from? The latest Salty? When have they been shown?

The gifs are probably from people playing around with him after the tournament.

That's what I'm curious about as well. I don't think there was a stream announced...was there?
The gifs are probably from people playing around with him after the tournament.
Where are the last two gifs from? The latest Salty? When have they been shown?

Twas from the last Salty. When Mike showed off Beo in the beginning of Salty no one was there really. So later on he re-showed everything Beowulf had currently in the game that he could remember. He also discussed how some things would work in the future like:

Grabs aren't as long as they're shown currently. With a normal grab Beowulf will only have enough time to do like 1 thing.
Assists can be called during grab right now, but they don't hit.
His Grab can be used as an assist, and will more than likely just have him come out and do one of his grab enders.

The most interesting thing, an explained mechanic; As Beowulf plays the crowd cheers in the background, and things he does increase the volume of the crowd. The louder the crowd the more he can do. So, no crowd = normal grab. Max crowd = full length currently in game.

I'll post a video of that part of the stream right now, don't think it has the crowd talk in it though...

Reactions: chickenwithtie
So it's like Frank's camera? Where the more you style the more points you get?

So it's like Frank's camera? Where the more you style the more points you get?

I believe so, but it might not last? Because he's able to charge it by just holding LP.

Also, I realized Mike does discuss it in the video, but it's only like a line.

That said, what's an Xbox?

An x-box is a device that takes notoriously long for updates and has a pay to be trolled service built in

Status
Not open for further replies.