• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems too pretty.
I was never the biggest fan of Victoria Martinez's style, she draws Beowulf a little too pretty. Don't get me wrong she's a great artist, I just feel like her style isn't optimal for high masculinity.

Hey though, it's a Beowulf Keychain so I'm not complaining. Hmm no Annie in there, Sorry DDB.

Smguys...this thread i dying....fast
It happens so much. Honestly I enjoy the activity splashes as much as anyone else because they're absolutely marvelous to read, but...

And what's with the DC Comics Beowulf? Saw him in the comic book store Saturday, and hadn't heard of him.

ygebyhez.jpg
Looks legit

I'm going to throw it out here right now, when work begins on Beowulf we should direct all focused discussion to the Retiring from Retirement Thread. We can still fangirl in The Den as much as we want but we should remain orderly when it comes time to get serious.
Why bother with order when those blood-mad tyrants of Logo-Sama can't make a single thought without delving into lifeless masses?

Does the SG universe even have a Satan? It seems like we have a bunch of jerk gods and Lovecraftian horrors but that's it.

Pretty much, yeah. I think they've somehow fused the "booming car city" and "crappy gangland" time periods into a single green-haired fireball, though.

I could imagine the interview with him.

Interviewer: You have discovered the answers to some of mankind's greatest questions about the universe.
May I ask what drove you to pursue a career in the field of Astrophysics?

DDB: Annie.

Interviewer: Is this "Annie" someone close to you?

DDB: I was promised Annie if I won this dumb thing, where is she?

And Spiral Energy was discovered to be a real thing, not because of Beowulf, but because of Annie.

!!! This was DDB's plan the whole time, we must stop him!

Last edited:
Reactions: DDB
Unless you and the rest of the Star Force can somehow crank out a ridiculous amount of anniemations and money in a short amount of time, Annie's playable inclusion currently isn't in the cards or the stars.

Annie's playable inclusion currently isn't in the cards or the stars.
Annie is very popular and Lab Zero wouldn't ignore that, I'd say her inclusion is at least in the stars, but not in the cards unless Lab Zero gets their publisher and money.

Unless you and the rest of the Star Force can somehow crank out a ridiculous amount of anniemations and money in a short amount of time, Annie's playable inclusion currently isn't in the cards or the stars.

It might lie in the heart of battle though

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 285
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back