• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospect Zen's probably talking more about how it's just an hour or so of men talking like it's a dramatic soap opera, and not just rednecks yelling.

In retrospect Zen's probably talking more about how it's just an hour or so of men talking like it's a dramatic soap opera, and not just rednecks yelling.
I'm not even joking, they didn't start wrestling until like 15 minutes after the show started.

Reactions: DDB
No, WWE is on right now so we're talking about that. Who's this trio of guys wearing black clothes and military vests? They look fucking awesome.

Apparently they're a trio known as The Shield and they fight injustice. Yeah OK, they're my new favorite wrestlers.

Last edited:
After Kinuko's stream had ended I had a discussion with a few people in the stream chat and I was reminded of this speech from one of the Rocky Movies. I'm sure that these are words that Beowulf would agree with.

After Kinuko's stream had ended I had a discussion with a few people in the stream chat and I was reminded of this speech from one of the Rocky Movies. I'm sure that these are words that Beowulf would agree with.
Wait what was the stream about?

What did you expect? Skullgirls has been on the burner since about 2001, not to mention all of the waiting periods we've already went through. Some long waiting should be expected by now.

You know, I never got why they bothered to put blood types on character profiles (And I'm not talking exclusively about Skullgirls's here). Height and weight, I understand; it gives you a sense of scale and can help you to better picture exactly what that character would look like in real life. But blood type? ...Never really something I've ever caught myself being conspicuously curious about.

Doesn't help that "[x character] needs a blood transfusion, stat; who in the main cast can do it?" is never a storytelling device.

Blood type supposedly has a part in determining one's personality. That, and potential alternative blood types make it clear exactly how effed up some of the less "healthy" fighters are.

So apparently Autumn barfed 75 hundred bucks at Harmonix so that they'd put a remix of Big Band's theme in nu!Amplitude.

Thoughts?

Well, I hope it just means that Autumn is in a more stable condition now to help the Lab Zero guys.

They probably felt it would be most respectable and for the best if we finish our Indiegogo funds before they go back to business.

Dropping the game with the most dedicated team and audience behind it would be a mistake, if anything.

I was able to catch the semi-finals and finals but that was it. Damn it I'm so salty right now.
Good news: The Painwheel won. Better news: This means Beo might have a chance!
Have a chance at what?

I don't know. I just don't trust his mechanic. But if Painwheel has proved anyone wrong, then any character can prove anyone wrong.

I don't see how Beowulf and Painwheel's mechanics are similar, plus we don't really know for sure how Beowulf will play so you're worrying about nothing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back