• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beowulf better have a "Why don't you take a seat over there" joke. I'd be mad if not.
Why Don't You Have A Seat Over There.png

Was it a nightmare or a dream? Did you feel pain and fear as the wolves ate you, or was it painless and tranquil?

If it was the former then it's a sign that you have not yet fully adopted the spirit of the wolf and you are still hesitant about becoming one with their ways. If it was the latter then it's a sign that you are ready, ready to truly become one of us. A true member of The Pack.

<DRAMA QUEEN

You know about Randy Orton's RKO and how it could come out of almost any position? 'Tis merely a shadow of DDP's Diamond Cutter; he once claimed that he could do the Diamond Cutter from a different position every week for a year.

Also, he's one of the best known wrestlers from WCW. And a word of advice if you ever meet him: never put cookies in his bed.

It was only a matter of time after realizing Squigly's too difficult for me and that Eliza is starting to seem almost as "Looney Tunes" as Peacock. By process of elimination that means my team may end up manlier than I originally intended.

I really want to see how that whole idea of him using "souvenirs from past victories" plays out. I'm hoping one of those souvenirs is Grendel's arm.

Grendel's Arm is guaranteed as a super.
I would hope it be something like Frank West's super where he takes a bunch of objects from Dead Rising and hits the opponent with them.

I hope he uses a Wrestling/Boxing Bell in some way, those things make such a satisfying sound as you bash them against another person's skull.

okay so guess what guys. I legit had a dream last night that I have 2 pet wolves. one was black and the other was white. darkness and light. Is..is this a sign cuz i'm scared now.

I had a dream that I snuck into an all girls school for witches and stole an unbreakable sword made of glass.
Then afterwards with the sword on my back I ate an entire carton of oreos.
It was fucking awesome.

This thread is so pointless.

I've got in here for the VA and I'm quite surprised
I'd never imagine his voice to be so, uhm, rusty?

W-wait this is not really a Beo thread is it? What are you even doing in here

I've got in here for the VA and I'm quite surprised
I'd never imagine his voice to be so, uhm, rusty?

W-wait this is not really a Beo thread is it? What are you even doing in here
The voice actor hasn't been chosen yet, I don't know what you're talking about.

As for this thread, it's both a Beowulf thread and not. See, Beowulf's participation and eventual victory in the Waifu Wars caused certain birds of a feather to flock together. Men and Women who were brought together by Skullgirls, Beowulf, and common interest banded together to form The Wulf Pack, and this thread is their Den.

Last edited:
In layman's terms, this thread is more like an off topic gather-round that's geared specifically towards Beowulf fans. The main gameplay thread is Retiring From Retirement.

And what VA? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back