• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm louder, but I'm no wulf.

Using capslock doesn't necessarily make you louder by the way.

I am not entirely sure how typing a sentence with bigger font makes it more difficult to read the previous post given that there is no audio involved whatsoever.

The truth is I'm compensating for the fact that I cannot read.

I am gonna drop this conversation here since it doesn't really add much to the actual topic.

When do you guys think we first start seeing stuff for beowulf in production. I know the answer I will probably guess is after Eliza or two weeks but just checking to see what you guys rough estimates would be.

I'd say about two weeks after Eliza's done. No foolin'.

*suddenly appears from a long absence and may disappear again*

I thought the system is that a new character will begin their production some moments before the previous character is officially released.

Well of course they will.

Because by the time it's almost time to release a character, all they'll need is a little cleanup and coloring. That frees up the people who draw the initial frames to do the next thing.

Hey I'm back and I've changed my avatar back to The Kid. I've used a lot of avatars during my time on the internet, but for some reason this is one of my favorites. So yeah, you wolves were talking about me while I was gone?

EDIT: @Kuzlalala we missed you!

Last edited:
Eh...

I didn't get reminded of the replies of this forum which is why I hadn't visited here for a while.

I just learned that today is @WayForger's birthday.
He is the true Leader of the Pack, so give him your best wishes.

Reactions: WayForger
We love you, our fearless leader! And I can hear finally over DDB!

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT.

....... Happy birthday.

tumblr_inline_mnhiykW1C91r73dmv.gif

Thank you all.

Got yourself a new suit for the occasion?

Got yourself a new suit for the occasion?
Well it IS a Birthday suit...

Happy late birhday Forger!

Also since it was confirmed tha the animation for Eliza is done

How long till we see something from Beowulf?
1 month? 2 months?!?!?! EVO??!?!?!

Also since it was confirmed tha the animation for Eliza is done

How long till we see something from Beowulf?
1 month? 2 months?!?!?! EVO??!?!?!

Really!?

Alhamdulillah! I've been in such a conflict back on tumblr, and with this news I became happier.

Whoops, haven't checked the thread yet.

The Eliza thread went into a full 180
Good thing one of the mods stopped by and did a turnabout over there.
So Wulf den don't get to crazy ! lol

Well the old suit was a bit blurry...and thanks again for the birthday wishes.

The Eliza thread went into a full 180
Good thing one of the mods stopped by and did a turnabout over there.
So Wulf den don't get to crazy ! lol
So I take it the mods were like the cops in this gif?

ungppieu3zull5dpgv9s.gif

Guys help me, with the Firebrand-lite airthrow and her VA, I think i'm starting to like Eliza more than Beowulf. I'm getting scared.

:PUN:

To be honest, that airthrow will be hard to work around with Beowulf. If he needs to keep his chair near it will be hard with Eliza's shenanigans.

Firebrand-lite? What?

Guys help me, with the Firebrand-lite airthrow and her VA, I think i'm starting to like Eliza more than Beowulf. I'm getting scared.
No man it's just the hype of the moment. You'll see, when animation on Beowulf starts we'll get a night like last night and you'll be thinking the very opposite of what you're thinking now.

When does the animation usually stream? I often miss them. Perhaps it's the timezone but I actually don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.