• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
They that they're gonna adjust it later, right?

Plot twist: Beowulf can only break dimensions because Annie provides his special effects.

Reactions: Kimlinh Tran
can a further plot twist involve beowulf in drag ala tequila joeseph?

can a further plot twist involve beowulf in drag ala tequila joeseph?
How close are we already to reaching peak JoJo? I feel like if we go too far this game will start giving the old ORAORAORA to the player.

How close are we already to reaching peak JoJo? I feel like if we go too far this game will start giving the old ORAORAORA to the player.
dio eliza and jotaro big band aren't a thing yet but...

dio eliza and jotaro big band aren't a thing yet but...
I'm keeping my eyes on the readouts. If we start to go into the red I'm sounding the alarm.

"WHY IS THERE A ROBOT FORTUNE?! WHY IS THERE A SECOND FILIA?! BEOWULF, YOU BROKE THE UNIVERSE TOO MUCH!!"
Now what I'm wondering is who's the unhappy fellow yelling this

Maybe we'll end up getting the TRUE ENDING through Hurting shenanigans.

Only a matter of time until Beowulf crosses enough dimensions to bump into Aeon reading doujins of him and Taliesin.

i love casually finding things through google

xYcXF.png

Reactions: Kimlinh Tran
i love casually finding things through google
That's actually in the game too ;D Double's ending has loads of random stuff strewn about Aeon's room.
That was from before we even knew who Talisan was too. We spent weeks trying to figure out how his name was even spelled off that cover.

Hmm, Beowulf is a dimension hopper, SG is reaching Jojo critical mass...

Beowulf better be Pucci, cause that chair was Made In Heaven. :PUN:

Hmm, Beowulf is a dimension hopper, SG is reaching Jojo critical mass...

Beowulf better be Pucci, cause that chair was Made In Heaven. :PUN:
Nah man moving through dimensions is d4c's thing.

xYcXF.png
Beowulf leans down and kisses Talison, its fingers still moving rhythmically inside Taliseon, its thumb circling and pressing. Beowulf's other hand scoops Talisons's hair off its head and holds it in place. Beowulf's tongue mirrors the actions of its fingers, claiming Talison. Talison's legs begin to stiffen as it pushes against Beowulf's hand. Talison gentles its hand, so Beowulf is brought back from the brink ... Talison cums instantly again and again, falling apart beneath Beowulf ... then building again ... Talison climaxes anew, calling out Beowulf's name.

Surely having a good intimate time isn't being used to demean someone, regardless of orientation.

Fun fact, Tulieson has be spelled correctly only once on this page so far.

WELL IT'S NOT THIS PAGE NOW IS IT

Status
Not open for further replies.