• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly Beowulf grabs Talison, tipping Talison across Beowulf's lap. With one smooth movement, Beowulf angles its body so Talison's torso is resting on the bed beside it. Beowulf throws its right leg over Talison and plants its left forearm on the small of Talison's back, holding Talison down so it cannot move ... Beowulf places its hand on Talison's naked behind, softly fondling it, stroking around and around with its flat palm.

kill_it_with_fire.gif

Doubtful tbh. The price of the original game and the copy on steam hasn't changed..so. And by the time both are out all that content should be out on other platforms as well.

ALRIGHT I'VE BEEN AT WORK ALL DAY, I NEED SOME QUESTIONS ANSWERED.

1. What's been going on with Skullgirls at EVO?
2. Where and when can I watch Skullgirls at EVO?
3. Has there been any special Skullgirls news?
4. Did I miss anything amazing?
5. Do you even lift?

nothing cause no stream till tomarrow..Saturday 1 pm pst for the quarterfinals on the madkatz twitch channel and an after hours stream tba on here..nah...it's the first day so not really xiohai got sent to losers by an american player it's first day so it's a little slow..depends on how i feel.

Thanks you Fastfinger Humdinger.
That's the new title I'm giving you, It's pretty good just look how it rhymes.

Is someone going to be the awesome guy & post whoever made it to top 8 later so I don't have to wade through the swampy EVO threads? I can't watch any EVO streams because I have team practice for the national championships (soccer). :'^(

What a night.

Here is thecurrent bracket for later today. There was a salty suite but it wasn't recorded. And my personal favorite to win Severin is out.

And in other fighting games big name players ussually seen in the finals have been eliminated one by one including guys like daigo, k-brad, justin wong, xian, infiltration, sako, and many more. America could feasibly win Ultra this year.

BsUx46bCEAATF-0.jpg

and in other news

The WWE signed one of the most legendary indy wrestlers of all time last night.
http://instagram.com/p/qWRwVNAFCU/

A man you famously should probably not kick...ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back