• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're going back to the old formula
of like
news every week but a tournament every other.

Beowulf - Wakeups

tumblr_ncknm5qVFY1s4e0qxo1_500.gif
tumblr_ncknm5qVFY1s4e0qxo2_500.gif

Artist - http://atroxchobatsu.tumblr.com/

the spineroonie kills me every time.

Totally heard it in her voice. <3
the funny thing is she would totally do that if Beo was just in her bathhouse in a Speedo. heck even Sekhmet would be taking pictures. ( who says dem bones can't like some spank material? )

( who says dem bones can't like some spank material? )
Leaked Eliza super: Skeleton Sign-Up Fee
And used on Beowulf!

CHEDDAH GIEF PLS.

YO SOMEONE JUST BROUGHT THE CHEDDAR GIEF IN THE HOUSE. LET'S GO~!

I am not trying to pollute the thread but no joke, I Literally found this around the time I saw the Cheddar-Wulf. Them colors O.O.
638fb6da8e788c375ae97fe50392a27e.jpg

Reactions: CountofBleck
heh overpriced card games.
Oh yeah definitely, I would've never played the game without friends and the internet.
Lesson there: Money for Food, not Cards.
@Ninja Thank you Mr. Ninja, nice job for BRINGING THE CHEESE!
You are kinda right about the the Card, its not bad but...bit of a gamble.

I still think they should've made an Elemental Heroes spin-off TV series.

But, goddamn I wanna pick up and throw someone with this guy more than I have ever wanted to with a fighting game character.

Recently got back into magic...

and boy oh boy do I not have the money for proper split lands, plainswalkers, and various and sundry odds and ends.

I still think they should've made an Elemental Heroes spin-off TV series.

But, goddamn I wanna pick up and throw someone with this guy more than I have ever wanted to with a fighting game character.
If any consolation I hear in that new yugioh series they're adding Hero among other cards from previous series.
They've made a few more cards recently for Heroes like E-Hero Core and the masked heroes.
@Humdinger magic? how's that?
(These topics may be getting derailed from the main topic...)

I mean it is the wulf den thread. So no biggie.

With magic it's okay. Alot like any other card game. The art can be really cool sometimes. The story is on occasion quite neat (for instance, we got mongol clans fighting over dragon bones this month). People who buy the best cards usually win so there can be a bit of a pay to win aspect. Good times.

As to not be a total ponce here is a minor tie to beowulf

GarrukWildspeaker.jpg

Garruk is a well muscled dude wearing furs whom later became a werewolf based around viking imagery...coincidence I think not.

Reactions: OptimalZ16
I mean it is the wulf den thread. So no biggie.

With magic it's okay. Alot like any other card game. The art can be really cool sometimes. The story is on occasion quite neat (for instance, we got mongol clans fighting over dragon bones this month). People who buy the best cards usually win so there can be a bit of a pay to win aspect. Good times.

As to not be a total ponce here is a minor tie to beowulf

GarrukWildspeaker.jpg

Garruk is a well muscled dude wearing furs whom later became a werewolf based around viking imagery...coincidence I think not.
Hmm...I am a fool for a good story. Cool I've seen them around and the artwork that I have seen is usually pretty cool although I never really hear much talk about this game.
....just in case here's a Wulf.
c18067729979437c4c01e07a20b445a7.jpg

Heck if i wasn't so short I could pull off a pretty good BeoWulf Cosplay.

Do it anyway and call yourself 'Beowoof's younger blond brother'

Can we petition to have Ian Sinclair do the voice? Can we? Can we?

It's not about the looks

It's about the lack of knowledge on how to use pants

The Best Character from Sf3 is correct, lack of pants knowledge has let humans defeat Gigans and other slack wearing beasts for millennia! Avoid Dungaree Doom and Highwater Hell! Cower at Daisy Duke Devastation and Corduroy Carnage!

Status
Not open for further replies.