• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Wulf Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
An x-box is a device that takes notoriously long for updates and has a pay to be trolled service built in
:( (you're kinda right ya know)

Reactions: agent13
Here is the video.

this should probably go in retirement, but w/e I'll say it here.

Would I be right in assuming that beos beat em up grab is in fact his normal throw? I mean, Mike said at one point "Yes his air grab will be the air version of that" Which I can only assume is referring to the beat em up grab? It could just be his air throw, but having both may not be out of the question right?

this should probably go in retirement, but w/e I'll say it here.

Would I be right in assuming that beos beat em up grab is in fact his normal throw? I mean, Mike said at one point "Yes his air grab will be the air version of that" Which I can only assume is referring to the best em up grab? It could just be his air throw, but having both may not be out of the question right?

Yes, it's his normal grab. But it gets longer as the crowd gets more hyped up.

Yes, it's his normal grab. But it gets longer as the crowd gets more hyped up.

ahh, that raises some interesting implications for the rest of his moveset. WIll he have standard command throws that arent off the beat em up grab? Or maybe this opens up for the rest of his moveset to be chair based or at least use-of-chair specials while his grab game is all on the special grab? That's very interesting, cant wait to see what is in store next

Oh my goodness that winpose...

Like, almost every addition in his animations just makes me weep in agony. All the beef with that manly face.

Bless the animators and for Alex for this design.

aleluyer.gif

Beowulf and cerebella walk into a bar and get drunk, after talking for a while beowulf ends up saying "I want to bone you bella". "Me too" shouts sehkmet as she busts out laughing.

i just thought i should leave this joke here as well.

Reactions: PaperBag_Sniper
Reactions: Kuzlalala
If I'm right then Salty! should be on tonight.
Here's hoping for more updates on our resident hero.

Last edited:
the events section says a rebel up is this week.

I'm not taking any chances with the events section. Last time I did that I missed a Beowulf update.

But Salty! Was last week?

You never know with Mike, he could show up and reveal things at any time. He's so excited for Beowulf that I'm surprised their isn't a Salty every time he finishes another move.

You never know with Mike, he could show up and reveal things at any time. He's so excited for Beowulf that I'm surprised their isn't a Salty every time he finishes another move.
Hey you know Mike, he loves Miss Bella, can do Soviet Damage with Big Slam, so if BeoWulf hits hard and has the grabs (which there is no doubt in my mind that he isn't going to) Mike will be all over him like Butter on a Bagel

Hey you know Mike, he loves Miss Bella, can do Soviet Damage with Big Slam, so if BeoWulf hits hard and has the grabs (which there is no doubt in my mind that he isn't going to) Mike will be all over him like Butter on a Bagel

Truth. Except for butter on a bagel. That is only acceptable in certain circumstances. On toast would make much more sense.

Hmm, watch this or play Dark Souls II...
Tough choice. Oh wait, Mok Zed is up so I gotta see this.

I would record it, but im visiting friends so I can't be loud, and that'll mess with audio. Net is also trash being a college dorm, but I'll see what i can do some time tomorrow.

MAN FUKUA ISN'T EVEN FAZED BY BEO'S MIC DROP.

Beo 10-5-2014.png

and look at that shit grin Beo gets. He's all like, "Hell Yeah I'm about to drop this Microphone and there is nothing you can do to stop me."

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Last edited:
Holy fuck. Is this what I'm missing at these streams?

Holy fuck. Is this what I'm missing at these streams?
Baby you gotta thank the world of the internet for archives. cause if there wasn't you would have missed out on the Hype Wulf.

actually I can't. Beo doesn't need a taunt, after winning the match just do st.mp... and DROP THAT MIC. BOOM. WALKS OUT OF THERE!

Sweet. I can never stay up late enough for this stuff.

Why did I miss the stream last night?! :'(

At least I get to see what they had, though.

Oh btw, mike said there's going to be a negative consequence to beo not having the chair???
Any idea guys??

Aside from losing some disjointed hitboxes we still don't know what the hurting actually brings to the table for Beowulf overall. But going off his chairless s.HP and c.HK he loses the ability to combo off of some his attacks but gains range and armor in the trade off.

Last edited:
Reactions: agent13
GOOD GOD, THAT'S GONNA BE NASTY

The mic does not combo after the s.mp, and Mike said you can't combo off of it. Of course there's probably a work around with assists but still, it's not practical. I mean of course I'm gunna do it, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.