• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Under Night In-Birth developers interested in adding a Skullgirls character to the roster!

well for the record she wasn't "always" like that...and seriously no matter how much it's pointed out due to Alex's art style I just cant really see her as chubby...and a little sure, but with Alex's art style in effect she seems pretty normal body build to me and some of the others seem a tad bit to skinny to me lol.

Regardless she comes across the same to me even in unib art style only taller...that's kinda it....wow that means all the tall "thin" characters could be huge in this style 0_o?

Wait, there was some talk about an UNIB remix of the Skullgirls main theme, but I cannot find it anywhere...
Could someone please link me to it?
Nobody?

Regardless she comes across the same to me even in unib art style only taller...that's kinda it....wow that means all the tall "thin" characters could be huge in this style 0_o?
Yeah, while the proportions don't quite feel right, it's her height in that picture that really seems off. She looks stretched out.

I'm just saying I look at this argument like I looked at other character design change complaints.
"why are ralf and clark so beefy now? they didn't look like that before!"
"why does everyone in SF4 have big feet?"
"why are sonic's eyes green? trhey weren't green before"
"what is this windwaker baby bullshit?"

just, don't be so sensitive to her fucking design that you have to harp on about how someone else should draw her. we might as well complain about cosplayers if we're gonna go that far.

and if you ask me, her UNiB thighs looks pretty shapely and compliment the rest of her body.

Last edited:
Nobody?

No he is talking about an old rumor that there is a leaked song on the OST called "Legend of the SkullHeart"

Also I am pro bigger thighs, but why the hell are we having this argument?

Oh snap is this an argument....I'm kinda to used to all the other arguments become hostile really fast....honestly I still saw this as people just taking a side and giving an opinion compared to other thread...umm "arguments" ^^;

Regardless I just like different art takes in general so yes I feel unib fits her well, just an opinion not hey my "facts" are right and yours are wrong....I wonder if they got paid could they draw the rest of the cast in there art style I'd like to see that.

Reactions: SanoBaron
No he is talking about an old rumor that there is a leaked song on the OST called "Legend of the SkullHeart"

Also I am pro bigger thighs, but why the hell are we having this argument?
Wait, it was just a rumor? Aww...

I prefer the term "squishy" or "cushion-like"
either way, we'll need to just wait to see before making any calls
A skullgirls character might not even be in, let alone Filia

I'm just saying I look at this argument like I looked at other character design change complaints.
"why are ralf and clark so beefy now? they didn't look like that before!"
"why does everyone in SF4 have big feet?"
"why are sonic's eyes green? trhey weren't green before"
"what is this windwaker baby bullshit?"

just, don't be so sensitive to her fucking design that you have to harp on about how someone else should draw her. we might as well complain about cosplayers if we're gonna go that far.

and if you ask me, her UNiB thighs looks pretty shapely and compliment the rest of her body.
'kay

Reactions: Icky
well for the record she wasn't "always" like that...and seriously no matter how much it's pointed out due to Alex's art style I just cant really see her as chubby...and a little sure, but with Alex's art style in effect she seems pretty normal body build to me and some of the others seem a tad bit to skinny to me lol.

This is a point, why? Just because she used to be thinner doesn't mean it's her official character design. It's like Ms Fortune, except much sutler changes.

And I see where you're getting at though, Alex's style is a bit hard to interpret sometimes. (Like seriously, That's what had me going about Patty being a tiny Gigan, not a goat feral.)

Reactions: Denizen
well for the record she wasn't "always" like that...and seriously no matter how much it's pointed out due to Alex's art style I just cant really see her as chubby...
I am a 21 year old guy and Filia is a 16 year old girl. She is an inch shorter than me yet she weighs almost 15 pounds more than me.

She is fucking chunky dude. Not that it's a bad thing, but don't kid yourself.

Last edited:
8y0f2klxm8qcp2afg.jpg

Scans

For the honor that them thighs.
as long as she doesn't do something like say "no I don't want a burger its too fattening" I still fail to see the problem.

LOL not declaring she isn't Denizen I said she doesn't "look" it to me not outright she isn't plus I don't know your specs so I don't compare to details of someone I don't know ^^;

Also Nanase looks cute and can hold her own, loving that sword man. Hmm wasn't there some character (girl) who had like really epic looking gloves? They were like bigger then her I think...iono some concept for a character in this game unless it was an early look for Nanase that got changed?

It is confirmed that UNIB PS3 port will be getting 2 new characters (Nanase and a new unknown character).

Hoping that the second character is Wagner
fire wielders are radical and badical

Reactions: Denizen
Hoping that the second character is Wagner
fire wielders are radical and badical
Hell yeah they are.

I still want really bad for it to be a Skullgirls character. It would definitely open up the community and give both games some more exposure. EVERYONE WINS!

so can we get a title change and move this to Gaming or

Thread is relevant to SG general because originally it was about the speculation of a SG guest character addition (Filia being the likely one) being a possibility.Then it got off tangent with general UNiB discussion with lack of news on that front.

A legitimate UNiB thread discussion can just be made in off topics that can have discussion about all things relevant to the game. Should be easier now since the game is coming outside of Japan now.Gonna probably clean up this thread a bit to reflect the OP better.

In any case, Filia could be the possible next character, but since I haven't seen any more clues/hints for a few months now on that front I'm not entirely sure.

I would like it to still be Filia, but I wouldn't mind Marie being there choice, although with Filia already been created and frames for fighting and such I could see them sticking with her as there choice for ideas on fighting moves unless they give her new moves.

Possible box art?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.5 KB · Views: 1,041
almost thought that but I don't see of any of the other guest characters. I think that guy(girl?) just has a case of original the characteritis

Big article on 4Gamer about the console release. I'm liking that that there already appears to be a fair amount of English in the menus.

I was reading about how UNIB has named color palettes. Which is AMAZING.

Maybe Skullgirls 2 will get that feature one day. Its yet another ground breaking opportunity for EVEN MORE PUNS.

:PUN:

Reactions: Lunerstep
LOL, wouldn't that be purrfect?

footage of Not Yu and Snazzy Boots Girl gameplay

Not gonna lie, "not yu" looks really fun.

And is that stage and theme new?