• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WARNING!!! THIS THREAD CONTAINS FANART!

Do you want to see more fanservice?

• Look this way Cerebella! Take a bow!<3

Votes: 97 75.8%
  • Eww, gross! No need for that stuff! >n<

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • What's a fanservice? @.@;

Votes: 18 14.1%

• Total voters
Teaser Image. ;)

teaser____by_southpawper-d7bp27o.jpg

Expect fanservice...Lots of it.<3

Edit: Image removed because it was terrible and I'm ashamed of being so lazy at the time.

Costyouless Rift:

[Image removed]

I want to try my hand at some 3D Skullgirls fanart in the near future, but I heard you need 3D glasses first.^^

Last edited:
ULTRA Skullgirls Hotsprings Deluxe Edition:

ultra_skullgirls_hotsprings_deluxe_edition_by_southpawper-d7ch9xt.jpg

No fucks given by Big Band. Already making himself at home.

Edit: Just noticed Beowulf too haha

Reactions: southpawper
intresting stuff. really intresting!

And it was already amazing with flat colors. you sure like to bring the best you can eh?

Here lies our beloved Nurse Valentine. May she rest in peace. April 10, 2012—May 2, 2014

skullgirls__dead_cross_by_southpawper-d7gwoh2.jpg

intresting stuff. really intresting!

And it was already amazing with flat colors. you sure like to bring the best you can eh?

Thank you! I always try to outdo myself anytime I start a new project! The problem is that it takes longer and longer to finish the more I do so.^^;

Thank you, kind people!^^

And by the way...

Happy Mother's Day!

I'll finish coloring her later, but for now, please enjoy this lineart of the Canopy Kingdom's Royal Milf, Queen Nancy:

Hey Southpawper thanks for sharing your coloring process with us earlier by the way, that's awesome and I had never heard of that coloring method prior actually. I'll definitely be giving it some time to learn it now though and I actually took some time to find a tutorial on occlusion painting elsewhere, since it wasn't really gone into very much in your link. Either way I really appreciate the links and wanted to also say that piece is hilarious, those stupid ass heels annoy me to no end. XD

Hey Southpawper thanks for sharing your coloring process with us earlier by the way, that's awesome and I had never heard of that coloring method prior actually. I'll definitely be giving it some time to learn it now though and I actually took some time to find a tutorial on occlusion painting elsewhere, since it wasn't really gone into very much in your link. Either way I really appreciate the links and wanted to also say that piece is hilarious, those stupid ass heels annoy me to no end. XD

No problem! Yeah, the heels are a bit silly lol, but I'm glad they aren't the ones from Other M, those look even more ridiculous.^^;

By the way, you have a link to that occlusion painting tutorial? I only know ambient occlusion from what I've seen in video games like Skyrim and Gears of War so that's how I approached it, but it would be interesting to see an actual painter's perspective.

No problem! Yeah, the heels are a bit silly lol, but I'm glad they aren't the ones from Other M, those look even more ridiculous.^^;

By the way, you have a link to that occlusion painting tutorial? I only know ambient occlusion from what I've seen in video games like Skyrim and Gears of War so that's how I approached it, but it would be interesting to see an actual painter's perspective.

Yeah I have a link to the tutorial I found, it's not that different from what you had been doing though from what I can tell but I'll share it. It's not that complicated or in-depth of a guide but here it is all the same! It's also apparently not done by a native English speaker so there's a lot of grammatical errors in the text, I was more just interested in the actual process and method for doing the AO and shadow layers, which I imagine involves making them overlay layers.

Anyhoo, here is the link http://dalo-artspell.blogspot.com/2014/03/ambient-occlusion-painting-tutorial.html

Yeah I have a link to the tutorial I found, it's not that different from what you had been doing though from what I can tell but I'll share it. It's not that complicated or in-depth of a guide but here it is all the same! It's also apparently not done by a native English speaker so there's a lot of grammatical errors in the text, I was more just interested in the actual process and method for doing the AO and shadow layers, which I imagine involves making them overlay layers.

Anyhoo, here is the link http://dalo-artspell.blogspot.com/2014/03/ambient-occlusion-painting-tutorial.html

Great link! Thanks!

Thank you, kind people!^^

And by the way...

Happy Mother's Day!

I'll finish coloring her later, but for now, please enjoy this lineart of the Canopy Kingdom's Royal Milf, Queen Nancy:

_work_in_progress__skullgirls__queen_nancy_by_southpawper-d7hxu7f.jpg

Any progress on this? Looks good so far

Queen Nancy Renoir
Countless dead, two countries bringing their military power to stop a highly powered necromancer and his head turned into a wisp but Franz still be all like TOTALLY WORTH IT. :3

Queen Nancy Renoir

Countless dead, two countries bringing their military power to stop a highly powered necromancer and his head turned into a wisp but Franz still be all like TOTALLY WORTH IT. :3

Seriously. I would die happily knowing I got to tap dat ass!

Now that the joking is aside, that came out WAY better than I thought it would. The fact that you did it in '40's style art in addition to modern is even more awesome. I await more of your works.

Reactions: aydensnake

Seriously. I would die happily knowing I got to tap dat ass!

Now that the joking is aside, that came out WAY better than I thought it would. The fact that you did it in '40's style art in addition to modern is even more awesome. I await more of your works.

lol, thanks! It was fun working on it. I couldn't decide between the two final images so I figured why not have both lol.^^

***Please make sure you have the following song playing in the background while you view the gif below!!! (or play something else with a similar BPM):

~

-Group leader and lead dancer: Popstar Cerebella
-Lead vocalist: Cristina Veecaloid
-Supporting vocalist/supporting dancer: Hatsune Miku

GIF version:
WARNING!
The following .gif contains bright, flashing colors which can be harmful if you have photosensitive epilepsy, and could potentially induce seizures! If you continue to the look anyway but start to experience nausea, headaches, or dizziness, please stop looking at the image!

JPEG version:
the_showstoppers___updated__by_southpawper-d8yiaut.jpg

Last edited: