• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What is "your" Boss Theme?

juju_for_president

Top-Hatted Assassin
Reaction score
Valentine
As the Thread name suggests, as the insane dark overlord that you are, what is the ideal music to stand as your evil boss music?

Personally, I would easily pick this to be my own

Can't go wrong with Bleach OST.
Can't help not making an evil laugh if I'm dominating my gaming lobby.

The sense of impending defeat you get from listening to this accurately captures my merciful ways of messing around with my opponent until I win with a booming conclusion

-cough-

Not exactly for the boss as a "character", but as a "last step in the descent into despair" (that's what a last boss should be anyway) i'd use Front Mission's last stage theme.

Reactions: scrubbyscum999
Oh man, so many to choose from!
For my top five I got:

Some Rob Zombie

Some NRG

Some KMFDM

Some Jason Radford

Some Mindless Self Indulgence

I really can't choose between those, and for all I know I may have some more.

Well of course when you fight me the world is ending. So what better than Doomsday Zone?

Reactions: juju_for_president
When this starts playing, I'm a whole different person on another level.

Reactions: juju_for_president

I think this perfectly fits me when I was in a trolling mode in Blazblue CT and I had Unlimited enabled. Not to mention I laughed like Queen La Saia would in Dark Cloud.

Man, how has nobody posted any music from Dark Souls yet, it's like THE "Dark boss" music imo

I'm not sure what my normal boss them would be, but here's the music that would play during the obligatory Raging Boss Mode:

Reactions: Shooon
I'm too gdlk, so I have two forms.

Form 1:

Form 2:

Because screw you all. I want sheep. SO I'M GOING TO TAKE THE WORLDS SUPPLY OF SHEEP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

EDIT: And I guess if they were to take the sheep, I'd meet them afterwards and blow them up. Muehehe- That doesn't count? Fine. Take this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muro
Quite possibly my favorite final boss theme, always pumps me up for the destruction of mine enemies.

Reactions: Balder
For Mech titles (Armored Core and what have you)

For RP / FPS / ETC: pretty much anything else (cant listen to music playing fighters) largely because out of all my friends I tend to be the most calculating person among us.

A song very close to my heart in real life, depicting videogame reality...

Reactions: Undeadtoon

The theme I play for every single thing, I just like it despite the translation.

(Mu-12 is boss character right? Does that even matter?)

Reactions: Balder

This one has always resonated with me.

Mine:
"Nemesis" from the latest Ghost Recon installment:
"Sniper Town" from the original Medal of Honour games, always made me so tense. I mean, you're creeping around then BAM:

Last edited:
It's either this:

and

I kinda like this album

or this:

Lavos' Theme? for real?

LEMME HUG YOU SIRE! if it was magus' theme i'd kiss your cheeks. The ominous vibe from the start of that song, them the battle rythim that makes you fired up to fight any foe while still scared of the darkness that surrounds the battlefield... that track is superb!

Yet, I think of myself of this:

But then I also like this as a boss theme:

However, I think this one should take the cake. Even though I'm not that scary. At all.

I'm not enough of an evil shit to pull off being a "final boss." Maybe a sub-boss, or the token Reoccurring mini-boss, but that's about it. Nevertheless, my final boss song would be Call of the Inferno.

This is the song that plays when you're fighting your way out of the scorching pits of Hell.

You're a mid boss and the dark Adonis loves you (love disgaea 1 characters)

Well, despite my moniker coming to be without any relation to the song of a similar name, Chaoz Fantasy (ParagonX9) has somewhat become my theme song over time, and Metaljonus's touches on it could make for a nice boss theme.
But that's more like a character theme than a boss theme.

So, with some thought, I've narrowed down my options a bit.
Were I a raging boss, consumed by hatred and totally out of control, I would use something like...
Also known as Scene of Carnage (Columns III).

Were I more collected, but still a huge threat (Something along the lines of Marie), I would use something like...

this is my boss theme. if you dont understand how this fits me, you dont understand me at all.

Reactions: Crayolan

this is my boss theme. if you dont understand how this fits me, you dont understand me at all.

In other words your final form is an octagon?

Reactions: Thrasher08
In other words your final form is an octagon?
its also totally not the fact I kinda resemble Jack Black.