• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What the hell does taunt do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ill be the guy

get 5 meters
charge both stances
LP LP forward LK HP (this is taunt)
LK LK forward LP HK (this is the super input)

you don't have to do the stuff in that order, you just have to have those resources loaded in order for it to work

also how you all missed this i have no idea so let's take it out of a spoiler

gg

Prerequisites: Have 5 meter + both P and K Seria charges + lp lp Fwd lk hp taunt active

Input lk lk Fwd lp hk

People keep missing this post how
I don't get it. What does it do? How do I do it? Can you post a video of somebody showing me which character to pick? I literally can't do anything unless the information is spoon-fed to me.

Is it possible to not reply instead of being an ass about it?

Reactions: Covenant
Skullgirls has a video game?

I need to put Squigly on my team now :P

Dang you guys. I was thinking about this while I was at work and was SO SURE I had it figured out. I totally thought Squigly's taunt effect was going to be that it removed other character's taunt effects.

Oh well. This is better.

Mike (and all of the Lab Zero folks), thank you. Seriously. We don't deserve you all.

Reactions: The Dave
This entire time I thought it was something like making daisy pusher have some extra hitstop if you are up against them so its unavoidable like raging demon

but this is way better

Reactions: Mr. X
So, it seems that besides being a super powerful move, is almost impossible to do in a real match?

It's actually very possible to do in a real match (the hardest part is getting 5 meters but that can happen naturally in a lot of matches).
But no it's not super powerful at all. Squigly can easily break 7k with just one bar starting from cr.LK.

Aye, just because this does a lot of damage in a single hit doesn't actually mean it's better than her other stuff. You can do a hell of a lot more damage with her in regular combos using that meter on level 1 supers.

Super neat addition though, so ggs everyone :)

(Also, I like how Mike actually always said it did something when he said all the IGG DLC characters got taunts that did stuff)

8a6671280f.jpg

Someone post a video of doing a kara demon with F.HP if possible.

That'd make me sooooo happy ;__;7

Aye, just because this does a lot of damage in a single hit doesn't actually mean it's better than her other stuff. You can do a hell of a lot more damage with her in regular combos using that meter on level 1 supers.
But here's the thing.

You may get more damage but you dont look NEARLY as cool.

So go for caring demon.

i just read this thread and had some fun trying it all out so here's a question:

will this get section in squigly's tutorial when robo comes out to retail?

It's actually very possible to do in a real match (the hardest part is getting 5 meters but that can happen naturally in a lot of matches).
But no it's not super powerful at all. Squigly can easily break 7k with just one bar starting from cr.LK.
it can be comboed into? And i meant by superpowerful by being a very damaging move. But if it is possible to do, or if it is possible to combo into it, people will probably find some situations when its use will be worth it.

and can someone close this thread? the OP had their question answered and now people will shit this place up. ALSO can someone sticky the inputs and requirements in the squigly thread or is that hard to ask at this current time?

jesus, we get a hype new optional taunt that is literally just an easter egg and people want more?
I don't know if it really could be counted as an "easter egg". Easter egg is more something like Cerebella's mike cat.

This feels more like Big Band's level 5 which is more about burning all available meter to end the match and show off in a fun and flashy way.

I hope every Squigly attempts to land this on stream on this Friday's salty because I love it.

Last edited:
Why 112 hits?
Because 56 hits isn't enough......

Will the SGS be added to her movelist, or is it gonna stay a sooper-sekrit easter egg move

Will the SGS be added to her movelist, or is it gonna stay a sooper-sekrit easter egg move

I doubt it. That would mean acknowledging it as something that Squigly's meant to have, which means opening yourself up to fun things such as

• "How come Squigly's raging demon is so weak? Can't you buff it?"
  • "Why does it require two charges AND a taunt? I'll never be able to get that in a real match!"
  • "Why is the input so difficult? Why can't it be something easier?"

hurry post like nothing happent so it stays a secret and we can keep it.

I thought it was just for the "Legendary", but since that only requires 111 hits got me confused.
I would never have guessed that, where I come from we use dd/mm/yyyy.
Yeah, America is one of the only countries to do it the way we do.
Like most things. :^P

this super is fun
What just happened?!

What just happened?!

Double jumped in with jHP for 2 hits, canceled into her Teacup move which causes stagger vs ground, then did beast of Gehenna for 1 meter and quickly blockbuster sequel'd into Squigly's Raging Demon which combo'd off the stagger, the animation ran, then their body fell into the beast of gehenna puddle and I picked up the rest of the combo from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.