• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What the hell does taunt do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it's okay to keep discussing, i just don't think everyone should be pestering mike and them about more features.

why does it even need more features? i understand comments like remikz, but the jump one?
shouldn't the knowledge about akuma's move invalidate why that's not even a good suggestion?

Reactions: OldOnyxBones
Can you make her actually jump regularly instead of hovering somehow
This looks rly bad. :v)
Ignoring all of the "it's a secret thing / it's not getting any more work done", I disagree with your opinion that it looks bad! It looks the way I wanted to look given what it's based on. So, no.

So yeah, you can totally get the flames on f.HP to come out and cancel into... whatever we are calling this

Does it have an official name?

Raging Dragon.

Reactions: Midiman
i just don't think everyone should be pestering mike and them about more features.
Unless they're using the @summon I don't think suggesting features is inherently a bad thing because we are all human and a big part of humanity will never be satisfied not because they're not grateful but because their imagination is triggered. I personally love everyone in this thread no matter their stance on the taunt+special because they're playing or thinking about the game nonetheless and I believe that's what the developers' ultimate goal is. Thanks LabZero and thanks SH for being radder than radaway.

Reactions: Wenzel
Unless they're using the @summon I don't think suggesting features is inherently a bad thing because we are all human and a big part of humanity will never be satisfied not because they're not grateful but because their imagination is triggered. I personally love everyone in this thread no matter their stance on the taunt+special because they're playing or thinking about the game nonetheless and I believe that's what the developers' ultimate goal is. Thanks LabZero and thanks SH for being radder than radaway.

Your perspective is interesting. I bet the only way to stop feature requests is for everyone on Skullheart to make their own fighting game, oh boy that would be fun.

You mean...everyone else...isn't?
::quakes in his boots::
Then...why am I?
Because you're the professional. Literally.

Reactions: No longer exist
Okay, getting my head out of my ass and being truthful here, with a new perspective, I think the taunt effect for Squigly is really clever when I think about it.

It really shows how far we've come as a community and how all of these in jokes can be added because we've just become close friends. Sure, this community still has it's bullshit 24/7 (and frankly I am frustrated with this community and some other people), but at least it shows that we can sock it to bullshit pieces of shit like Capcom and the sort.

This will probably rarely ever to never be used in competitive play, but it's still interesting to have.

Also for some reason, Leviathans quote during it makes me piss myself in laughter. "Arrogant Fool. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Idk my sense of humor is weird.

*vent*

So...a professional is just an amateur who has been doing it long enough to have learned from their mistakes?
And gets paid (some amount) for it. Can't forget that part.

So...a professional is just an amateur who has been doing it long enough to have learned from their mistakes?
No, it's somebody who's getting paid.

Dev'in Aint Easy
New single from MC Z ft DJ Rowdy Render

I'd like to see how appreciation puts dinner on his plate :PUN:

Reactions: Datagram
the move is called Raging Dragon

do this

I hope this thread doesn't get worse than it is. Enjoy this move and use it wisely!

Then I'm not a professional.
It's still your profession, regardless of how well it's served you.

And we all appreciate that you've kept at it.

That's having professionalism.
To be a professional you just have to make promises.

So...how 'bout that thing Taunt does?
Love it, thank you for putting in the time to make this.

Reactions: Covenant
What it does is make me want to have a pocket Squigly. It’s truly a thing of beauty and certainly does make me feel warm inside. I can’t think of a better thing to add to a character as an easter egg ( especially one with a something like a +0 divekick.).

Slight hyperbole aside, it’s great and I would have never expected an actual demon. Wasn’t kidding about the pocket Squigly either.

Can you make her actually jump regularly instead of hovering somehow
This looks rly bad. :v)

:(

Last edited:
Reactions: The Dave
So...how 'bout that thing Taunt does?
I love it, and feel like it fits in perfectly with the concept of a taunt, not unlike babalities and things like that.

A move that Is REALLY embarrassing to get hit by cause you need 2 full charges, 5 meters, a taunt and a wacky input in order to get hit by. The ultimate clowns, not unlike getting away with dans super taunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.