• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Where's the Twerk in here? FukuaTwerkTeam learns a lesson in git gud

ok having one serious problem. dashing on 1p side.
@KhaosMuffins @WingZero or any other stick user....do you guys stick dash or button dash for IAD? if not then how the hell do you do it consistently?
Use button dash for IAD. Normal dashing/Airdashing just use whatever you're more comfortable with.

so i made a lobby and played sad bingo girl and cynical.

i ran my B team with squigs/fukua/filia and i believe i found a concept that's probably been brought here. practicing with fukua alt Bnb for reset purposes online and i feel comfortable.

so annoyed with this game. like i'm literally about to quit this game for certain reasons.

here's one of them.

FUCKING HORNET BOMBER!

like does anyone like double? PROLLY NOT but bomber is so gud right? fuck that assist and people using it KEEPO

no but seriously that assist pisses me off to no end.

another thing. if shadows is a + on block WHY WOULD someone just press buttons LIKE WHY? does anyone run squigs/fukua/filia or do people use fukua/squigs/filia? i'm so annoyed at the team structure so anyone want to add me so that i can get proper help at this game?

Shadow if you want gimmicks. Drill if you want solid neutral + lockdown.

Given that Squiggly already has a great high/low game, I'd go drill.

You know that M.Shadow is a thing, yeah?
When I posted that, I actually had completely forgotten about M Shadow. Usually, when I see people run shadow, they go with either L or H for the gimmicky mixups.

Dreamepitaph has shown me just how good M shadow is as an assist.

God, I hate Fukua.

When I posted that, I actually had completely forgotten about M Shadow. Usually, when I see people run shadow, they go with either L or H for the gimmicky mixups.

Dreamepitaph has shown me just how good M shadow is as an assist.

God, I hate Fukua.
tbh the assist is....alright. its a very weird assist. it can control space but with filia.....it crosses up by an unimaginable measure....though its hard to convert with her. i don't know how to do it yet.

went into skullbats and came out a bit happy.
you came out as second place you should give yourself more credit, not to mention it was a very close match, from my point of view (and if you don't mind me saying) is that you go for resets way too much leaving your self open, your neutral game is great you kept your opponents locked down very well for the most part.

you came out as second place you should give yourself more credit, not to mention it was a very close match, from my point of view (and if you don't mind me saying) is that you go for resets way too much leaving your self open, your neutral game is great you kept your opponents locked down very well for the most part.
i WILL GET back at red savarin GAH

Reactions: Arcana
ran a set vs dishonestabe69

7-6 in my favor.

i realize the utility for fukua is alot more interesting than i thought. using shadow M assist is great for PW players. as well being able to cross over and letting shadow hit as you drag the screen? YES O YES

Did you read the guide?

I need help with fuka am ps3 btw

And I need Fukua matchups. Wanna play tonight?
Also think about hitting up @dragonos451 , he's a great bella as well.

Last edited:
And I need Fukua matchups. Wanna play tonight?
Also think about hitting up @dragonos451 , he's a great bella as well.
a great bella that doesn't enjoy lag that much, think a bit before telling people overseas to add me >:|

a great bella that doesn't enjoy lag that much, think a bit before telling people overseas to add me >:|
It wasn't that bad between us.

ok so once i learned bella.
would bella/filia/fortune be good?
or bella squigly filia?
or filia/bella/fortune (or fukua or squigs)?
I believe I speak for both @dragonos451 and myself when I say... What the hell is a "team"?

Reactions: dragonos451
Use button dash for IAD. Normal dashing/Airdashing just use whatever you're more comfortable with.
Late to this, but I wanted to second that. It came up in conversation last night with my friend Mulciber113 (PSN) when it came to dashing.

I stick dash on the ground and button dash on the air (IAD or not). He was wondering why but the reasoning will make sense. Normals can not be dash cancelled on the ground on whiff, but they can in the air. If you're a frame off in inputting the button dash on the ground, you get a normal and nothing else. If you're a frame off in the air, the normal will be plink-canceled into the dash.

So in the air, button dashes are preferable (especially IAD), but on the ground it's whatever (especially if you have a dash macro button!).

a team is one that can Cat scratch a diamond :PUN:
Sounds like the Diamond isn't as important though, can't accept this thinking.

It wasn't that bad between us.
it wasn't bad, but okay lag for bella vs bella isn't the same that okay lag for bella vs projectile char. I get huge fun from these matches cause i got stuff to deflect. Gimme lag in these circumstances and I hate you, cuz deflecting with even little lag is waaaay harder. And fukua...well, second char I have the most opportunities to deflect, so...
But I guess I could still be okay for a try against Dreamepitaph (add me and we'll see)

it wasn't bad, but okay lag for bella vs bella isn't the same that okay lag for bella vs projectile char. I get huge fun from these matches cause i got stuff to deflect. Gimme lag in these circumstances and I hate you, cuz deflecting with even little lag is waaaay harder. And fukua...well, second char I have the most opportunities to deflect, so...
But I guess I could still be okay for a try against Dreamepitaph (add me and we'll see)
well i want to be taught bella. i don't like mashing j lp in to j hp since sometimes i have to time the height and my punches. so if you could please *bows*

only time I stick dash is during combos, because you can buffer the dash.
But in neutral, i always button dash. 1 input > 2 inputs

i'm more interested for in bella teams.

sooo...

bella/filia/fortune
bella/fukua/fortune
filia/bella/fortune.

which one is best?
note that i LOVE having momentum and mixups for days. i typically don't try to finish my combos and go for baits and resets so keep that in mind when you explain to me which team would be best