• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Where's the Twerk in here? FukuaTwerkTeam learns a lesson in git gud

I like bella last with copter and point fortune.

well i want to be taught bella. i don't like mashing j lp in to j hp since sometimes i have to time the height and my punches. so if you could please *bows*
about the j.lp j.hp, do like me, go for s.hp pummel horse c.mp s.hp run stop c.lp c.mp s.hk copter. Be a real man and go for the real combos (that are actually reliable cause you don't have to "time" a mash, which is a monstruosity)
about the learning, add me and we'll see

about the j.lp j.hp, do like me, go for s.hp pummel horse c.mp s.hp run stop c.lp c.mp s.hk copter. Be a real man and go for the real combos (that are actually reliable cause you don't have to "time" a mash, which is a monstruosity)
about the learning, add me and we'll see
.......interesting when i get home i will!

.......interesting when i get home i will!
There's always going to be alternative combo routes. Just remember, j.lpx8, j.hp should net you 435 damage at the end of your scaling. That's probably the most you are capable of getting for 45 undizzy with any character.

so focus on getting 8 because after a certain number scaling doesn't matter?
Correct to an extent. I never "Aim" for 8, I just mash lp and I usually get about 8 (sometimes 7, I think rarely 9).
yeah but i learn better in game.. its whatever tho.
Just wanted to check where you were at. Cause "Teach me bella" is a big question that has a lot of starting points depending on where you are at. I can answer more specific questions, though. If you want match experience with me, I hope you can log into a PS3.

P.S. I can't tell if you respond unless you quote me. If you want a response, especially in a thread I don't visit often, it's a good idea to quote or tag me.

Correct to an extent. I never "Aim" for 8, I just mash lp and I usually get about 8 (sometimes 7, I think rarely 9).

Just wanted to check where you were at. Cause "Teach me bella" is a big question that has a lot of starting points depending on where you are at. I can answer more specific questions, though. If you want match experience with me, I hope you can log into a PS3.

P.S. I can't tell if you respond unless you quote me. If you want a response, especially in a thread I don't visit often, it's a good idea to quote or tag me.
i got a ps3 but i usually operate on PC.

i'll re-look over the bella guide... was there a point on when to use runstop as a reset? if so i would like to learn that as i am a reset heavy player.

i got a ps3 but i usually operate on PC.

i'll re-look over the bella guide... was there a point on when to use runstop as a reset? if so i would like to learn that as i am a reset heavy player.
Look in the reset section (3.3). For runstop resets, all you do is hit a button while they're on the ground (like s.hp or s.hk), and then runstop, and then do a reset (c.lk/j.hp/Diamond Drop).

Edit: Also, I am going to be adding another section that details how to build your combos and how to build resets into them.

welp got back from peanut's school and tbh i was so fucking free i might even break my hand from thinking about it. i played the way i wasn't supposed to and that upsets me dearly.

so looking at the archives of the peacock matchup i know what's been stopping my progress for so long. i press too many buttons and when i get in i don't press buttons enough or atleast the right buttons

basically i don't press buttons at the right time

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Lemme see if I understand.

You're doing whatever into launcher>j.HK>c.LK (otg)>s.HP?

Nevermind I got you. Yes its due to the height.

Or do you mean you reset them with j.HK and then you aren't fast enough and they block afterwards?
ok lemme give a notation. a simple run to folow

s hp> j hk > j lk > j mp > (jhk)

()=reset

sometimes i get it sometimes i don't.

in other news my filia is back in tip top shape and now i'm using wired connection for the place i'm at and specifically for that spot to fix up that jazz about lag hopefully

Yeah its based on what height you did the j.HK reset at. If its done too high then they recover and can block before you can convert off the j.HK.
in other news my filia is back in tip top shape and now i'm using wired connection for the place i'm at and specifically for that spot to fix up that jazz about lag hopefully

Interesting, you'll have to show me what you can do sometime.

who is the cheapest so that i can learn to be cheap too!
Fukua
Probably Peacock/Brass H or Peacock/Hornet H
(Not to say it doesn't require any work to take down good players with those teams)

did a set with @Broseidon Rex

and i still feel like i'm not utilizing all of my resources....

in other news i plan to make a fukua guide. note not a combo video but more of the aspects and mechanics of the character in particular. it will highlight the normals. the setups. and some gimmicks of her.

did a set with @Broseidon Rex

and i still feel like i'm not utilizing all of my resources....
MY SALT IS IN DANGER OF TURNING THE ENTIRE WORLD'S FRESH WATER SUPPLY INTO WATER SIMILAR TO THE DEAD SEA. YOU SEEMED TO BE USING MORE OPTIONS THAN A QB! FUKUA DESERVES TO BE STUFFED INTO A TRASH COMPACTOR!

I'M NOT BITTER!!!
Good set though thank you. Giving me a real crash course on what to watch out for against fukua's, which i desperately needed.

MY SALT IS IN DANGER OF TURNING THE ENTIRE WORLD'S FRESH WATER SUPPLY INTO WATER SIMILAR TO THE DEAD SEA. YOU SEEMED TO BE USING MORE OPTIONS THAN A QB! FUKUA DESERVES TO BE STUFFED INTO A TRASH COMPACTOR!

I'M NOT BITTER!!!
Good set though thank you. Giving me a real crash course on what to watch out for against fukua's, which i desperately needed.
no problem i do enjoy fighting bella matches. its one of those interesting matchups along with squigly. but i digress. on another note

i need to invest in cmd grab setups like legit ones.

so fucking mad.

@guitalex2007

What is beat extend L's weakness?

like this shit is gettting on my nerves and people complained about UPDO? FUCKING UPDO

nobody talks shit on pillar and nobody talks shit on beat extend

so tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS ITS WEAKNESS.

the hitstun prevents me from even attacking back if covered well. and on top of that it not only is a dp BUT IT VACCUMS? AND TOP OF that i deal a good amount of damage to that fucker only for him to come in like "WASSUP DAWG".....fuck this game specifically because of big band. wow i never encountered such a shit head since............fucking viola's infinite back grab

L beat extend's weaknesses it's vulnerable 1f longer (because it's vulnerable on its first frame) compared to other invuln attack you can literally hit it before it hit you.

Also I'm mostly counter calling your attack hoping I hit your recovery but sometimes it's almost like fukua doesn't know what recovery means.

So play like a coward and win I guess. Also the hitstun to L beat extend sucks but fortune can take advantage of it anyway.

Updo is by far much better but I hate playing as filia so this is the next best thing.

I've honestly forgotten our matches but the ONLY reason beat extend hit you so much was because you were pressing a button and I caught you by using my assist.

L beat extend's weaknesses it's vulnerable 1f longer (because it's vulnerable on its first frame) compared to other invuln attack you can literally hit it before it hit you.

Also I'm mostly counter calling your attack hoping I hit your recovery but sometimes it's almost like fukua doesn't know what recovery means.

So play like a coward and win I guess. Also the hitstun to L beat extend sucks but fortune can take advantage of it anyway.

Updo is by far much better but I hate playing as filia so this is the next best thing.

I've honestly forgotten our matches but the ONLY reason beat extend hit you so much was because you were pressing a button and I caught you by using my assist.
beat extend shouldn't be coming out so much if i hit the fucker.......i had enough of this game tbh.

it's invuln afterwards until the first active frame. which is quite large.

it's invuln afterwards until the first active frame. which is quite large.
no no no i hit the thing right? i swear it went by short time then i didn't expect big band to go "wassup" i'm gonna play sets with people that abuse beat extend and test what ican do and what i cannot do

Actually he's still invuln on the first active frame.
ExlmtTU.jpg

lLosjBa.jpg

Maybe that helps also it's basically devil horns but better.

Actually he's still invuln on the first active frame.
ExlmtTU.jpg

lLosjBa.jpg

Maybe that helps also it's basically devil horns but better.
no stuff what i'm saying is. i counter called your assist. hell i even j hk fukua style. point is you were able to access big band's "wassup" assist and it confuses me.

also headless zoom on incoming FUCKED ME UP LMFAO

I can assure you, you didn't. I counter called you. I caught you everytime in your recovery from whiffing a normal.

Which reminds me, if fortune's head is out don't attack the air.

(ruining my match ups one step at a time)

I can assure you, you didn't. I counter called you. I caught you everytime in your recovery from whiffing a normal.

Which reminds me, if fortune's head is out don't attack the air.

(ruining my match ups one step at a time)
i can assure you i definitely did hit with a fiber assist. i remember the matches verbatim

Minds are very faulty just watch the footage.

Last edited:
hm ok this is interesting
http://www.twitch.tv/thebrett/b/537607040?t=1h30m30s set 1
http://www.twitch.tv/thebrett/b/537607040?t=3h32m00s set 2 (you tried to play defensively here, I say tried because you were mostly delaying.)

Just another note, if you're gonna be headless please use your head more but also protect it otherwise you're losing head-on's amazingness for nothing.
i don't like headless ever since the nerf. i use it in special cases. tbh i'm just salty because of that assist. i felt so....useless in the fight. i still want my run back and i still felt like i could've took it. but w.e i'll analyze and write down notes in here.
tbh there's no weakness in beat extend other than unimportant 1frame you said.
it has the hitstun and it has the vaccum effect.