• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

I don't think it's realistic to expect Asian players to be available at this time tbh because it's the middle of a weekday for them, so many will be at work / classes / whatever people do during that time.

Reactions: gllt
IM HUNGRY GIVE ME SOME MATCHES!!!!!!!!

Prolly would be pretty one sided, as Katy Perry has fundamentals from playing other fighting games, whereas Coolcab literally did not know the command for blocking the one time I played Marvel 2 with him. You'd need to pair up Coolcab with another person who doesn't play fighting games at all yet inexplicably is in the community somehow.

obviously she's talking about the real Katy Perry

If I'm not on commentary, I can volunteer for recording duties and just put a window capture on the twitch channel so it captures the sets + chat.

Use livestreamer and you can record HD streams live straight from the feed.

Liam/Cloudking would be nice, but timing might be weird to set up.

Damn Canadian ISP, trying to kill our hype

I'd watch Liam fight someone he could get a good connection to, like Yaya. I guess they play all the time? I never get to see it tho

I'd be maybe interested in partaking in this sometime sorta

I'm fine with playing Liam as a PNW exhibition if he is.

I'd watch Liam fight someone he could get a good connection to, like Yaya. I guess they play all the time? I never get to see it tho
We play once a week ish.
You're right though I'm sorry I should be uploading these since they're rare matches.

@Yaya is it okay if I upload one of the FT10's?

Also I'll play Yaya for the event if I don't have work. I'll check before I leave.

Bimonthly
The most confusing word, because it can also mean "every two months".
Suggest biweekly, heh.

Also I'd like in, if possible.

I'll also play mike even though we play more than I play Yaya now :P

@Yaya is it okay if I upload one of the FT10's?

Sure. I hope it's one of the better sets tho :p

The most confusing word, because it can also mean "every two months".
Suggest biweekly, heh.

Also I'd like in, if possible.
Goddamn I used bimonthly because sage reminded me that Biweekly means either every two weeks or twice a week.

Both words are option selects.

Both words are option selects.
Technically no, based on what the prefixes actually mean - "bi" means "two of the things", such as "bicycle" meaning "two wheels", or "bicameral" or "bisexual". If you want another example from timespans specifically, "biennial" means "every two years" and does NOT have the "every half year" usage.
"Semiweekly"/"semimonthly" mean occurring twice a week/month, and biweekly/bimonthly originally meant every-other-week/month. But then people starting using the words wrong, and now you get what you have. :^P

I'll also play mike even though we play more than I play Yaya now :P
I think people want to see a match, not a blowup. ;_;
And I could never have a beef with you. <3

What the heck? Somebody actually wants to see me fight?

For you, Duck, I'll try to practice. Just don't put me in a set for the 12th, that's really soon and my week's really fucky as is.

So, are there matches set for tomorrow or are we just winging it? It's my Mom's birthday so I'm not exactly sure when I'll be available, but I should be near the end.

incredible

i am very good at reading

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm free if anyone wants to see me fight. If need be put me on the reserve list or something in case someone can't make it a certain week

I'll fight josh. He's out of my league in terms of skill, but he did 9/11. It's my duty. plus he's in my area so our connection should be good

Adwins wanted to play. I talked it out and Acfan agreed to let Adwins play me.

plus he's in my area so our connection should be good

Wait. You're VA?!

HOW DID WE NEVER MEET?!

@dapurplesharpie there are a lot of players in VA they just can't make it out to locals. I had to drive 5 hours just to go to one with 12 people.

ya i'm in the Hampton Roads area and Josh is richmond

I'm not in Richmond.... I'm on the South West side of VA I'm literally in Tennessee