• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Who Ya'll Like: Encore (& Knuckles) [Bimonthly, Tuesdays, 5pm PST]

Am I still going to play? Im legit starving.....PLS

giphy.gif

My internet connection is being pretty unreliable latley, more so than usual, so i wouldn't count on me

id like to fight @SonicFox5000 too... i think can get at least one game off.... :)
ive been practicng a lot on quick match... i just hope it isnt laggy.... <_<

lately i just ned some stress relief.... i want to prove the haters that im the best.
hope you approve this dolfin...... im definitely really good and better tan even mikez.....

my internetis sometimes really slow and the game teleoports a lot but i still win a lotand ppl ragequit agnst me haha :) ..........but yeah i can take you on sonicfonx3000, your easy >_>

Last edited:
Based on all the zero times we have played?
no the few times ive ran into you in rank lol

So, I kinda got employed and work on Tuesday. And my shift ends at 6.

So, um, that's problematic.

Like he needs a sock puppet to love himself

If people aren't around I'd rather wait to play someone else with a better connection a different week.

Good show! Uploading now. Looking for commentary feedback. I personally enjoyed the laid back atmosphere with fosh.

I'm aware I need to slow down a bit more, I've been working on that a lot but sometimes my brain and mouth just dont stop working (kreygasm)

EDIT:

Also some bad news: The first episode that i recorded got destroyed so, uh, that one is kind of lost in time. Sorry about that ):

I'd say dawn vs mpgame, but that's west coast vs east coast. Not sure they wanna play that connection.

Dawn vs Wing is a good connection. They probably play at Salty now and then but would be fun to watch.

Pass. I'm not really up for being in any more exhibitions lately. Sorry.