• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Vocaloid had a FT5. He wanted to see what I got, see the power that is SCRUBBY.

Man that dude beat so fast it was like that time I faced MegamanDS on quick match.

BUT IT'S OK BROS. Cause it was a FT5 and we still got that FT7 match! So until then, I will train! I will fight! I will gather teh swag! Will I beat Vocaloid next Thursday? Probably! I mean I think I got a hit or two. Small steps people, small steps. So yeah, still gonna win, just gotta brush up. When I mean brush up I mean get like 10 times better. But the hype will happen. I will not silence until I get beat FT7! Until then, I will be as loud as a southern preacher in church!

*goes back to dat 8 hit Painwheel combo*

Question now isssss, who else is gonna go at it next week?

If you are unable to handle the hypest match in the history of forever. And I do mean the history of forever, I think Mike Z is playing this week. You going to be missing out though if don't watch Scrubby vs. Vocaloid tho. I'm telling you, just got a little of dat training and then the people will be scared to come across me. Just got to learn how play the game, then Vocaloid will be scared. I fight for the SG community!

In all honesty though how many sets are there going to be next week? I mean, other than me vs Vocaloid and MikeZ vs Medic(?) ? It's going to be pretty short if that's it.

Ok, joking and shenanigans aside, something came up. I won't have my arcade stick till March. That means no SG at all. We are going to have to cancel the fight. Now, if two months from now we can have the fight that would be great. If the hype doesn't die off and that's a thing everyone still wants to see. But I am sad to report I won't be able to play next week. This makes me so mad, but it's my parents so what can I do.

Ok, joking and shenanigans aside, something came up. I won't have my arcade stick till March. ...This makes me so mad, but it's my parents so what can I do.

Did your parents take away your Stick? Man I was getting so ready for you to go X Factor on Vocaloid00!

Ok, joking and shenanigans aside, something came up. I won't have my arcade stick till March. That means no SG at all. We are going to have to cancel the fight. Now, if two months from now we can have the fight that would be great. If the hype doesn't die off and that's a thing everyone still wants to see. But I am sad to report I won't be able to play next week. This makes me so mad, but it's my parents so what can I do.
scrubby confirmed dodging

scrubby confirmed dodging

I am dead serious. Why would I sacrifice 2 months of Skullgirls cause of losing one fight? That makes no sense. Anyway, this happened before so it's been an ongoing problem. I tried to convince mt parents but they wouldn't budge. Ugh, getting mad again. Anyway, if the hype is still their I have no problems challenging Vocaloid when I get my stick back. But unless I can transport a stick from
Orlando to DC with no one noticing, no SG for me. :(

I know you weren't serious but this is just in case someone actually thinks I am dodging. You can check my Steam profile for proof over the coming 2 months.

Hey how about in one month, you play with whatever means necessary (keyboard, pad, etc) and in two months, you play with your stick? Assuming you are better with stick, it would be some sort of "You have yet to see my true form" experience if you do well/get stomped with your less then stellar control scheme.

Hey how about in one month, you play with whatever means necessary (keyboard, pad, etc) and in two months, you play with your stick? Assuming you are better with stick, it would be some sort of "You have yet to see my true form" experience if you do well/get stomped with your less then stellar control scheme.

Sure, that seems like a really good idea. I am a mere jester for the court! Obviously if I lose it's because of BUGGED MECHANICS anyway.

Sure, that seems like a really good idea. I am a mere jester for the court! Obviously if I lose it's because of BUGGED MECHANICS anyway.
If you win in both (with much better handling the second time round), it would prove you understand the game as a whole rather than just having the reflexes to block and the timing of combos.

This dude knows whats up. Meanwhile I'm training like Rocky Balboa. Going to practice my combos. Going to facing all the people who beat me all the time anyway. Going to see if I can actual learn these longer combos as well as improve neutral game. Going all out. Going to beat Vocaloid anyway but I got to train myself. I do this for the SG community, they just don't know it yet. American Bella and Mexican Painwheel coming your way like a hurricane. Going to punish the ragequitters. Got to slow down cause I'm too hype right now. Whew.

I hope the sequel is "XTREME XTREMITIES 2: BACK TO THE XTREMINING"

Reactions: Kai
I hope the sequel is "XTREME XTREMITIES 2: BACK TO THE XTREMINING"

"Yo, I got six hits on him tho. Six hits! That's a sign of the future EVO champ man!"

If you win in both (with much better handling the second time round), it would prove you understand the game as a whole rather than just having the reflexes to block and the timing of combos.

Hey, if there is one thing I have learned from facing SpaceCadetKeon, its getting better at blocking and better at teching. My greatest weakness I guess is errything I guess would be how to approach people.

so anyone who wants to get bodied by someone who plays too much pokemon and not enough sg feel free to play me in this (preferable someone that i can't actually destroy for free)

so anyone who wants to get bodied by someone who plays too much pokemon and not enough sg feel free to play me in this (preferable someone that i can't actually destroy for free)
I may be able to get bodied for entertainment. I'm having dinner with family that night so not 100% sure if I can make it. Maybe have someone else ready to body/get bodied by Negus in case I can't make it or I make a poor showing?

FUCK THIS IS TOMORROW.

Ay lets get some west coast love out here someone play Negus that is also good.

Lets show some WC love whos bout it?

Negus plays Pokemon? More respect I will give to this already swagtastic PW man.

But how come my match never made it to the youtubes? I'm being oppressed.

OKAY I TALKED TO MATT ABOUT THIS.

Every now and then I try to get it to upload but twitch fucks up everytime, it makes no sense but I tried it 2 days ago and it still won't let me upload the fucking highlight I'll make it up to you, I'm sorry, I love you, etc.

Mike your call on who you'd like to play.

We need a 3rd match.

SOMEONE GOOD FROM THE WC PLAY NEGUS

Given that the Medic/Mike match is something people on here requested a bunch due to one night's twitter feud that both of them have long since stopped caring about and Dubs actually went to the trouble of challenging Mike, I think Dubs should be the one who gets the match first.

While I am excited about medic/Mike, I'm excited about both matches and I agree with what POS said.

Maybe medic/Mike another week if they're both still willing?

I have been having major problems with my internet since I moved my computer from my office too my house; without a hardwire not sure if I can play @Mwisk who is east coast. Work is also going late last few days.

What time does this start? Let me see if I can hook up an play at a buddies house.

Apologies for the dodge in a real piece of shhhiiiii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back