• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wanna see @Woofly versus someone. I don't know if he'd be up for it though cause this stream doesn't even start until like 2am his time. Also I don't know who he should fight. Maybe @worldjem in the ultimate battle to determine which country is the second best at Skullgirls.

Reactions: gllt
TimeoutBanHeroxoot: WOW
TimeoutBanSkykingj: wow
TimeoutBanThelawyerman: OH MAN!!!
TimeoutBanFakeangelbr: THAT WAS SO DIRTY
TimeoutBanCamail: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
TimeoutBanPosindustries: Alpha counter into BRASS tho
TimeoutBanShadowstew: damn
TimeoutBanCamail: WHERE DO YOU BLOCK
TimeoutBanNekro_surge: WOW
TimeoutBanFuzzy_snugs: WHHHATTTT
TimeoutBanTrainedbydeath: niiiiiiiiiiiice
TimeoutBanThelawyerman: anyone need a bath?
Mod TimeoutBanKhaosmuffins: lmao
Mod Mcpeanuts: haha what the fuck was that. taluda stop
TimeoutBanNotuzumakihero: THE DIRTIEST RESET I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE
TimeoutBanDishonestabe69:
TimeoutBanAge_of_fools: LOL
Turbo TimeoutBanFastturtle: YOOOOOOOOOO
TimeoutBanSrrwb: so dirty
TimeoutBanYaya_: i'm so mad
TimeoutBanAdeveis: dam
TimeoutBanNofuture731: wowwwww
TimeoutBanLilman984: THAT WAS *** CHEAP
TimeoutBanFuzzy_snugs: holy ***
TimeoutBanAge_of_fools: here's your reset plus a little extra
TimeoutBanSrrwb: that was some *** technology right there
TimeoutBanThelawyerman: anyone need soap?

This put the biggest smile on my face! Been waiting to use that setup for quite a while now. Glad it worked! haha

Glad it worked!

In what universe would anyone ever block that the first time they saw it?

That was amazing.

Last edited:
i would love to get back into the swing of things by doing this. any intermediate dudes wanna help brush me up? ;)

You silly kids and your vidya games :P

Don't mind me. I'm just a jealous scrub that can't get in on this action because of work orz

Last edited:
You silly kids and your vidya games :P

Don't mind me. I'm just a jealous scrub that can't get in on this action because of work orz
umad, bro? :P

umad, bro? :P
WAS I SUMMONED? I'd be down more likely for next week or following, not sure about this week unfortunately.

Reactions: Lethalmind
I'm working til 7, so I can't play but I may watch. I would want to play tho.

Reactions: DawnHibiki
I'm up to it.

dope. won't be able to play till after the third due to xmas vaca, but i will post a reminder when i am back

Best Christmas gift would be those matches being uploaded.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hello everyone.

I'm really sorry that I thought I would be able to pull it off, but due to a lot of plans with the family this week. We won't be having grudge matches the day after Christmas.

We'll continue the SAME confirmed set of matches next week.

I'm really sorry to everyone involved, sorry that I let yall down but the next week will be really hype I promise!!!

Hello everyone.

I'm really sorry that I thought I would be able to pull it off, but due to a lot of plans with the family this week. We won't be having grudge matches the day after Christmas.

I'm really sorry to everyone involved, sorry that I let yall down but the next week will be really hype I promise!!!
yo my mom secretly got me a WINDOWS laptop. I am downloading SG, Im in there. Anybody know where I can get a driver for this at?

yo my mom secretly got me a WINDOWS laptop. I am downloading SG, Im in there. Anybody know where I can get a driver for this at?

A driver for what? You mean like for your ps3 controller?

Hello everyone.

It's fine dude, I was sort of surprised you were even going to attempt it. Happy holidays :)

Reactions: Hilary and gllt
So could I make a challenge to someone on stream, even if I am still a scrubby player? Or is it just the people who actually know how to play like medic and stuff?

Reactions: Uzumakihero
So could I make a challenge to someone on stream, even if I am still a scrubby player? Or is it just the people who actually know how to play like medic and stuff?
I did and it was fine! You'll be the first match of the evening most likely.

What a shame, for once I was available on a Thursday.... :^P
" @Mike_Z vs Ciscokid: Appealing of the Ban!" or "The thing about SPAM". NEXT WEEK ON GRUDGE MATCHES Z!
This is assuming the story about Cisco being (jokingly?) banned from Salty is true.

Last edited:
They're uploading now, I'll post here when they're online :)

I think I want to challenge Vocaloid. I heard he is a rage quitter, so I want to see if I can put him in place! That or I might just challenge one of my favorite sparring partners, if Vocaloid is too much of a wimp to challenge a guy named Scrubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.