• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not see #Keninblackspainwheel ?!??!
Doesn't count cause he didn't play her in tournament (saving that shit for Evo)

I think FT7 will probably work better. Thanks :)

@Krackatoa @Domo If the two sets before yours are FT7 we can probably plan to do this match at 10:45 EST k?

NO, FUCK THAT. I WANT TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT SCRUB-LUDA IS THE SCRUBBIEST SCRUB (No, offense @scrubbyscum999) AND THOSE WINS DURING THAT ONE ONLINE TOURNAMENT WAS NOT JUST! (Yeah, a FT7 is fine.)

P.S. @Elda Taluda , stop being such a gentleman and making me look bad. Start some shit!

UNiyrJvlh84

I'm posting this, so I can express my dual like for this post! LMAO! xP

And I was listening to this when I clicked on the video, which made it even more awesome!

So much Painwheel. I should either be inspired or frightened. Gonna go with the former.

@Lilman @RetroStation

Probably gonna need to have you guys fight after all. I'm already steam friends with Lilman, but Retro I need your steam infos. Thanks~

So much Painwheel. I should either be inspired or frightened. Gonna go with the former.
Hey Retro, looks like we have to play. Just friend requested u on steam.

I failed to get my setup working correctly in time for this.

I'm sorry to disappoint, and for causing the extra work on Peanuts' end.

I failed to get my setup working correctly in time for this.

I'm sorry to disappoint, and for causing the extra work on Peanuts' end.
It's all good dude. Couldn't be helped. Didn't hurt the stream as we ended up getting the requisite four matches as is tradition.

Thank you for watching the stream everyone, I thought things went relatively well other than Krack's college Internet bodying him (can't say I've seen a 2500ms connection before, that's a first for me). Hopefully this should be back with its regular commentator on its regular twitch address next week.

It's all good dude. Couldn't be helped. Didn't hurt the stream as we ended up getting the requisite four matches as is tradition.

Thank you for watching the stream everyone, I thought things went relatively well other than Krack's college Internet bodying him (can't say I've seen a 2500ms connection before, that's a first for me). Hopefully this should be back with its regular commentator on its regular twitch address next week.
Sorry I wasted everyone's time, but GGs nonetheless.

Reactions: gllt
NO, FUCK THAT. I WANT TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT SCRUB-LUDA IS THE SCRUBBIEST SCRUB (No, offense @scrubbyscum999) AND THOSE WINS DURING THAT ONE ONLINE TOURNAMENT WAS NOT JUST! (Yeah, a FT7 is fine.)

P.S. @Elda Taluda , stop being such a gentleman and making me look bad. Start some shit!

I am the scrubbiest scrub. You take that fucking back.

Respect to @RetroStation for taking on brutal matchups on stream. A lot of cats bail when it comes to stepping up to a tough match in front of an audience.

Also thanks to @Elda Taluda for putting on another great mixup show. Gat dayum.

Yeah, that's the last stream I'll be on for a while. At least, until I can -not- be a stream fraud.

Yeah, that's the last stream I'll be on for a while. At least, until I can -not- be a stream fraud.
I know that feel. Lemme know if you wanna do some sets in the near future. I've been kicking around the idea of doing some practice streams to work through this fraudulence.

I can't watch these till I get some more mb... What were the results?

Will there ever be a late night stream/different day? I want to call people out then lose on stream!

The more you go on stream the better you get, so the more you fraud the less you fraud.
A paradox!

Even the ads know what's up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Yo since @CorpseFeast has like, responsibilities 'n shit, I'll take his place. Not like I don't already wreck his shit in our marathon matches LMAO!!!

Repping that WC since '96 I'm down for FT5/7 (provided school doesn't run a train on me next week)

Yo since @CorpseFeast has like, responsibilities 'n shit, I'll take his place. Not like I don't already wreck his shit in our marathon matches LMAO!!!

Repping that WC since '96 I'm down for FT5/7 (provided school doesn't run a train on me next week)

Attachments

• 1368425408749.jpg
    1368425408749.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 285
Maybe Choose Goose and CorpseFeast should play a FT7 to decide who gets to play a FT7 .__.

You wouldn't beat me in a ft7 if I spotted you 6 games, @Choose Goose it wouldn't be entertaining for anyone to watch. It'd be like punching a baby in the face. It sounds funny but nobody wants to see it actually happen

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Finished uploading KhaosMuffins vs ThatOneOtherDude. I'm going to get all the matches on Youtube eventually but I wanted to start with this one, and I'm glad I did cause it took like 14 hours to finish processing for no reason. Anyways enjoy!

So here's the skinny. I've noticed that a ton of people in the stream chats would often request @Rikers for the Thursday matches. However, he hasn't been around. This is because his house internet is garbage, and he'll often d/c during matches (this happens often when he and I play BBCP).

That's where I come in. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I live close enough to Rikers than I can bring him to my house (which has stable internet), and he can take part in the Thursday grudge matches. I've already talked to him about this, and he said he'd be up for taking part.

So with that said, any suitable opponents for Mr. Rikers over there?

So here's the skinny. I've noticed that a ton of people in the stream chats would often request @Rikers for the Thursday matches. However, he hasn't been around. This is because his house internet is garbage, and he'll often d/c during matches (this happens often when he and I play BBCP).

That's where I come in. Barring unforeseen circumstances, I live close enough to Rikers than I can bring him to my house (which has stable internet), and he can take part in the Thursday grudge matches. I've already talked to him about this, and he said he'd be up for taking part.

So with that said, any suitable opponents for Mr. Rikers over there?
I remember the last time I played, a few people were asking to see me vs Rikers. I would be up for that.

Finished uploading KhaosMuffins vs ThatOneOtherDude. I'm going to get all the matches on Youtube eventually but I wanted to start with this one, and I'm glad I did cause it took like 14 hours to finish processing for no reason. Anyways enjoy!

Alert me when they're all up.

Wasn't there one last week?

I remember the last time I played, a few people were asking to see me vs Rikers. I would be up for that.

Come to think of it, Rikers did mention you specifically when I brought it up. Perhaps we could work something out then.

Would love to see:

@Negus Eyoel vs @konkrete vs @Domo vs @Elda Taluda any of these guys against each other that haven't already played each other on grudge matches.

@winnie vs @severin or Winnie vs @Duckator cause I've never seen Winnie take on either of these guys and I think it would be hype.

@konkrete vs @Rikers

And would also like to see @View619 versus anyone with a decent connection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.