• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why the fuck you're mashing DP? Proper Rose Ball/Bella Ball requires elegant timing

Why's it always gotta be East vs West?

Especially when everyone knows Midwest will dominate you all

Nah I still like Winnie in Bella Ball free.

Midwest has the best player, east coast has the best players.

West is just there.

South is TJ.

Even if we did it Pro League style (so we couldn't just let Duck beat everyone), I think the Midwest would be a threat for any team match

Being a threat isn't the same as being able to dominate.

Gonna channel my inner skullgirls player and stay home though.

West is just there.

South is TJ.
I'm second-best at Bella Ball but I got eliminated by Winnie every time.

Can we all agree that West Coast is irrelevant?

I think the West Coast is where players go to get jobs. Look at it. You've got Mike Z, who moves out of the midwest and gets a job. Justin Wong leaves New York and now he's rolling in that filthy EG money. It's not even just the FGC. Sean 'Day9' Plott was a successful Kansan Starcraft player. He's out in LA now hosting a daily show.

Mark my words, the next time we see ChrisG he'll have a haircut and be managing his own salt plant.

I think the West Coast is where players go to get jobs. Look at it. You've got Mike Z, who moves out of the midwest and gets a job. Justin Wong leaves New York and now he's rolling in that filthy EG money. It's not even just the FGC. Sean 'Day9' Plott was a successful Kansan Starcraft player. He's out in LA now hosting a daily show.

Mark my words, the next time we see ChrisG he'll have a haircut and be managing his own salt plant.
EG must not pay well if he still asking for donations and shit.

Reactions: NCV
Why's it always gotta be East vs West?

Especially when everyone knows Midwest will dominate you all
I never specified Coasts, did I? :P

Just divide US in half. BAM, East vs West. I didn't say Coast because I know people in between that kick ass, Duck aside.

West is just there.

South is TJ.

Did Khaos just get shit on

All right, y'all. Do we have some confirms for tomorrow night? Who's playing, who's hosting, and who's jumping in on the PS3 3rd Strike afterparty?

So, who will be down for some Skullgirls!? I'd be hype to see some BB, less go peanuts!
I summon @Lethalmind to these too! Wreck fools up!

So, who will be down for some Skullgirls!? I'd be hype to see some BB, less go peanuts!
I summon @Lethalmind to these too! Wreck fools up!
Thus continuing the little-known tradition of having at least one NY player on stream every week :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back