• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is exactly going on today? I need to troll learn from the community so I can become the best scrub.

Okay.

So my boy Skiller is coming over today, and we might stream casuals today.

He has to leave before 10 though, so in terms of the show. I won't be able to stream, because Skiller would bring the only SG-able laptop, and the other he lend me is still not usable.

But hey we might stream afternoon casuals FT Me, Winnie, and Skiller! :)

Uhhhhhhh but yeah in terms of Grudge Matches, one of you guys can host it, or we can just not do it this week. Up to yall but i'm 95% sure I won't be able to again today :(

If someone could magically teleport over here and help me get my stream stuff running again, I'd be glad to host.

It's been so long, though, that I've legit forgotten how to set it up :P

@Elda Taluda vs @guitalex2007 (using whatever his real team that includes fortune is) if possible. (did this already happen?)

It sounds like a decent match up. I dunno.

Well seeing as he was the one that took me out at EVO, I'd say it would be more than a decent matchup! That said I can't play tonight. I had some unexpected family matters come up.

However I was able to play against @guitalex2007 last night in the beta against his solo BB and BB/Squigly teams.. He might be set WITHOUT Fortune after witnessing some of his tech/mixups... Though I'm sure he could fit her in there somehow :3

Maybe we can make something happen next week? Or perhaps I should finally get around to making my own stream/event which people keep pushing me towards >>" (don't hold me to this statement)

Well, we're down to the wire. I'll host if we have matches to run.

@Rikers @mcpeanuts @konkrete - If any two of you cats want to play each other, let me know.

Also, with all this Bella Ball talk this week, I'd like to see two cocky Solobellas give us an exhibition of that nasty NEC MM action.

Please challenge, nominate, and peer-pressure each other into filling out a card, and we can get in there.

Thanks for the invite, but I have prior arrangements. I may drop in to watch, but can't play today. sorry.
Also, must level up more.

I had a blast hosting this week. My audio levels were never quite right and my commentary left a lot to be desired, but the guys picked up the slack with some hard-fought matches.

I'd like to start streaming my own thing soon, but I like that the regular streams each seem to take a different approach. So, I'll try to work out my own format.

Alright, enough fluff. Here's the link to a handy-dandy playlist of this week's matches:

And here they are à la carte:

i can run it this week but idk how i'd be able to get the matches since it's kinda last second. this is assuming ken and mcpeanuts either can't or is not willing to do it

If it's not happening this week then maybe this for next week.

Taluda v konkrete or noah or ncv or whatever he calls himself sounds like a neat match.

edit: did this already happen? if it has then do it again for runback reasons.

i can run it this week but idk how i'd be able to get the matches since it's kinda last second. this is assuming ken and mcpeanuts either can't or is not willing to do it
Elky did it by the seat of his pants, and it worked out. Chances are you can find two decent players in the chat willing to duke it out.

If it's not happening this week then maybe this for next week.

Taluda v konkrete or noah or ncv or whatever he calls himself sounds like a neat match.

edit: did this already happen? if it has then do it again for runback reasons.
If i'm not mistaken, taluda took it 7-0 on the first(?) week.

well feel free to nominate yourselves for playing. i'd rather have at least 2 matches before the stream and them scramble for the rest later. probably same start time as usual so around 7pm PST also i nominate @SkippyMcYay because i feel like seeing the cheap stuff

I can play. I nominate @ShadeMoneh for co-commentator
chansub-global-emoticon-60aa1af305e32d49-23x30.png

Wait how about this lets just not stream tonight.

The IPW stream for the EVO lineup is tonight... at 10PM EST... sooooo

... sooooo

What? Me thinks that the lineup is probably set in stone and they are just going to announce it tonight. Unless they are looking for our input on stream, I don't see much point in watching it as we'll know the results tomorrow on SRK/Eventhubs/Here. Or am I missing something?

*edit* I'm also available to play if this gets rolling.

Last edited:
It's not hard to predict what the main games will be, anyways.

(SF4, Marvel 3, KOF XIII, KI, Injustice, and either SCV or Tekken Revolution for the token 3D game).

It's not hard to predict what the main games will be, anyways.

(SF4, Marvel 3, KOF XIII, KI, Injustice, and either SCV or Tekken Revolution for the token 3D game).
SCV!? I thought we were talking about communities that have a better chance than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back