• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My balls are going to tap the ground so fast while im comboing, it wont make any sense. Count how many frames it takes for my sack to recover before I reset the combo.
A product worth looking into.

You got that Google Fiber?

Man, I wish. Prior to google fiber, my area had one of the best net speeds in the nation for residential (50+ down, around 20 up). Literally one of the first 3 areas in the USA to upgrade to DOCSYS 3. Since the original company got bought out, exactly dick all has happened to benefit the consumer. In fact, only bad stuff has happened. Regardless, the network that was already installed is still in place, and I've seen the trash the rest of the country has to deal with for internet.

I'm up for recording matches for more CPS'd SG matches. Should be good with WYL footage.

who wants to play sonicfox
201111111830.jpg

I forgot that I have Good Friday off. I may or may not be sober while playing. I also may or may not invent drinking game rules while watching/playing.

What time do I have to be on tonight? I am at school most of the day. Please include PST/EST in your response and quote me so my phone dings that a SkullHeart citizen has responded to my inquiry.

EDIT: And my team is up for a vote. Please vote by responding to this message.

TEAM A - PainFuk
TEAM B - FukuSoul
TEAM C - PainFukuSoul
TEAM D - Fukya

What time do I have to be on tonight? I am at school most of the day. Please include PST/EST in your response and quote me so my phone dings that a SkullHeart citizen has responded to my inquiry.

EDIT: And my team is up for a vote. Please vote by responding to this message.

TEAM A - PainFuk
TEAM B - FukuSoul
TEAM C - PainFukuSoul
TEAM D - Fukya
Play team B that's your best team imo
I forgot that I have Good Friday off. I may or may not be sober while playing. I also may or may not invent drinking game rules while watching/playing.
Share with me your drinking game rules

OK, been debating rules for a bit. Current plan is
Take a drink for every reversal Pillar xx Bikes (on either side)
Take a drink if I get happy birthday'd. Take 2 if it results in a kill combo, 3 if I get a Subzero laugh.
Up-back and take a drink every time i get hit by Commentator's Curse (assuming I leave stream on)
Shout incoherently ever time I mess up going from a crouch to a forward attack because I was accidentally holding down back.

More ideas are welcome

Blaiseian_sensation: the fuck
Saske40: WUT?!
Ickybonez: HAHAHAHAHAH
Blaiseian_sensation: THE MIXUP
Cybersaiko1: wow
Blaiseian_sensation: THE MIXUP LMFAO
Outlaw_spike: sonicfox don't give fucks
Saske40: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
Khaosmuffins: NERF BELLA
Fuzzy_snugs: I AM SO DONE
Luweewu:
Brainstown: pls tell me he cant combo off that
Blaiseian_sensation: THATS SO FUCKING STUPID
Zsonicfox: yo check this out
Munozthescyther: LMFAO THE BONG GOT KNOCKED DOWN
Thedoctor2112: NEW TECH
Blaiseian_sensation: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Munozthescyther: SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC
Dishonestabe69: WHAT!?!?
Coolcaberu: this game costs 12 dollars
Munozthescyther: YOUNG BLOOD
Chooseagoose: YO RANK THE CAST'S DEAD ASSES
Dishonestabe69: LOL WOW
Outlaw_spike: nerf sonicfox

While it doesn't have to be a stream match, I want some sober games against MMDS. Sober me is sad at my drops and missed inputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back