• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see guitalex' mainteam rather than Fukua/Random/Random though
I don't have a team. I thought that much was obvious by my lack of......team.

Squigly something alright?

I presumed your mainteam would be something like Fortune/Squig/BB

Well if you don't have one, can't be helped

Then show me your Parasoul for entertainment value

E: Ohwait Wing plays Parasoul
Mirror is steaming garbage
Play whatever you want, but I'd prefer the team from the first line
@guitalex2007 hoping that Edit still works for tagging

Last edited:
I presumed your mainteam would be something like Fortune/Squig/BB

Well if you don't have one, can't be helped

Then show me your Parasoul for entertainment value
Hmm. Can do.

Edit: yeah no, then. Good point, @IsaVulpes

Last edited:
Word on the street is Wing Zero won rebel up. Also not 1 Fukua was at rebel up

Word on the street is Wing Zero won rebel up. Also not 1 Fukua was at rebel up
So... what you're saying is...

..........YOU DIDN'T GO TO REBEL UP!?

Reactions: dekillsage
So... what you're saying is...

..........YOU DIDN'T GO TO REBEL UP!?
man Fukua sucks. I put myself in the Painwheel Parasoul class still. Fukua is my secondary

And you're also saying no, you didn't go to Rebel Up.
One more chance, Dan. :^)

Bang Camaro went, I guess none of his matches were on stream?

So DJAzure a long time ago wanted to face me on Who Yall Like, but I was unable to due to work. This week, I have thursday off so I am able to participate.

DJAzure wanted to do a bet with me. If he wins, I use a ATLUS avatar and talk good things about ATLUS for a week. If I win, he uses a NIS avatar and talks good things about NIS.

So yeah, I want to face him thursday.

And you're also saying no, you didn't go to Rebel Up.
One more chance, Dan. :^)

Bang Camaro went, I guess none of his matches were on stream?
I was kidding about Fukua.

I didn't know bang plays her. He was never on stream

Hey, so uh, this is tomorrow? Do we have any idea who's playing? Or streaming, for that matter? I can stream it if no else wants to, but since I did it pretty recently I'll let someone else do it if they really wanna.

I kinda got an idea on how to get streamed on PS3 without streaming on your own. With lobbies, you just invite someone who can stream, and have a fight with anyone you want, especially the person who's helping you. And remember to thank them afterwards, obviously. The same goes for Xbox now!

Hey, so uh, this is tomorrow? Do we have any idea who's playing? Or streaming, for that matter? I can stream it if no else wants to, but since I did it pretty recently I'll let someone else do it if they really wanna.
Considering I streamed even more recently and this workweek is going to be pretty draining, I don't think it'll be me streaming this week, in case that's what anybody was holding out for.

I kinda got an idea on how to get streamed on PS3 without streaming on your own. With lobbies, you just invite someone who can stream, and have a fight with anyone you want, especially the person who's helping you. And remember to thank them afterwards, obviously. The same goes for Xbox now!
Ain't no lobbies on either console, buddy. I mean, that works because that's how...all...of these events get streamed, but it won't help consoles for now.

Ain't no lobbies on either console, buddy. I mean, that works because that's how...all...of these events get streamed, but it won't help consoles for now.
I understand we have to wait a while, but when the time comes, I'll finally show my skills to Skullheart. I've been a member so long but no one has seem me fight before...

You can just record your tv.

Thats how khaos did it before there was a steam version.

I'm thinking about buying skullgirls for steam, after i get a free computer from this program or whatever. By the way, I haven't seen scrubbyscum anywhere!

i guess i can stream. the only problem is i need matches. and the stream key.

who fought in last week's who yall like?

Last edited:
Reactions: mcpeanuts
Hang on lemme grab my silver platter for ya:

@BrandX+ vs @DJAzure
@SpaceCadetKeon vs @KhaosMuffins
@WingZero vs @guitalex2007

Stream key has been sent to you.

And seriously, thanks a bunch for stepping up, man.
wait a sec are these the actual matches for this week? i'm looking at the thread and there doesn't seem to be anyone really saying i want to play other than wing and maybe guitalex. but i'd want them to play other people to prevent potential east coast to west coast lag

wait a sec are these the actual matches for this week? i'm looking at the thread and there doesn't seem to be anyone really saying i want to play other than wing and maybe guitalex. but i'd want them to play other people to prevent potential east coast to west coast lag
I'm already dreading it but if necessary I'll bite the bullet.

Also... I work tomorrow until 8:30pm Eastern.

They are potential matches based on challenges made by at least one person in each pairing, tagged for the purposes of making sure everyone involved is aware so they can get back to you on whether they want to play or not.

Because come on, people. If you're going to issue a challenge, tag the person you're challenging so they can respond.

Reactions: gllt and mcpeanuts
I'm going to go ahead and see if i can run better matches before going with those ones. Besides not everyone has responded to them yet.

@WingZero vs @fastturtle
@konkrete vs @KhaosMuffins
@Yaya vs @Domo
@severin vs @dekillsage (A little iffy about this because ec vs wc connection but otherwise this is too good to pass up)

These are not final and just a few matches that I would want to see be played. If someone recommends a better one then I'll add that with the permission of both players.

Reactions: fastturtle
Grudge match requests being denied? RIP Who Y'all Like.

Can't play tomorrow, most likely.

I'm going to go ahead and see if i can run better matches before going with those ones. Besides not everyone has responded to them yet.

@WingZero vs @fastturtle
@konkrete vs @KhaosMuffins
@Yaya vs @Domo
@severin vs @dekillsage (A little iffy about this because ec vs wc connection but otherwise this is too good to pass up)

These are not final and just a few matches that I would want to see be played. If someone recommends a better one then I'll add that with the permission of both players.
I actually requested a rematch vs @SpaceCadetKeon since he beat me in that one online tournament some time ago.

When's Stuff v Brandx the unteabaggening?

Okay so my fight with DJAzure isn't a legit ask? okay sure....thanks negus

Okay so my fight with DJAzure isn't a legit ask? okay sure....thanks negus

Well, maybe DJAzure is too free?

Well, maybe DJAzure is too free?
Regardless though...

Looking like a pretty solid lineup so far. We have @SpaceCadetKeon vs @KhaosMuffins and just confirmed @RickoniX vs @blandaid.

For the record if i skip your match it's because I want only good matches to play. So yeah sorry if I skip your idea but I'm going to go ahead and be a little more picky about matches than other previous hosts.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Status
Not open for further replies.