• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

WHO YALL LIKE!? (THUR/10PM EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could ghetto stream it whereas, I do a 1v1 skype and turn on my video cam for somebody to stream lol

I need some time in the game, i haven't been playing pc or skullgirls in quite awhile. But sonic is so buns that i'll only need a week.

Damn... I think ya'll should turn this into a legit money match. In person. That way no one can cry lag or nothin.

I concur with giving pali time to get reacquainted with the game. i was thinking a month actually. But a longer amount of time to prepare means more betting and hype and good stuff. I'm sure the actual logistics will work themselves out one way or another.

@Broseidon Rex Round 2?
Do people wanna see this? If so, sure. If not, I'm willing to fight others. There's only one person I truly have beef with, but I have to get better before I go challenging him.

Also, is @keninblack indisposed tonight and can't host?
Additionally, my internet as of late has been wonky so if lag is a problem, whatever match I do can be moved to a date where the internet is feeling better.

Last edited:
I have no PC and have no ability to even do the show anymore.

I can try to borrow but thats about it.

Until PSN lobbies someone has to take over :(

Do people wanna see this? If so, sure. If not, I'm willing to fight others. There's only one person I truly have beef with, but I have to get better before I go challenging him.

Also, is @keninblack indisposed tonight and can't host?
May I ask who that is?

Are you scrubbyscums 2nd account?

STILL. DON'T. HAVE. STICK. Dude, how much do I got to say this. I am completely free to be beaten by anyone on stream once I get my stick back. Go ahead, beat me. See what I care.

EDIT: In fact, anyone can fight me. Once I get my stick back I invite anyone who wishes to battle me to do so. Even if your the EVO champ or something and just want to troll. My name is scrubby, I have no problem admitting my lack of skill. Hell, I mention it every time I talk about my play. I AM A GARBAGE PLAYER. Till I get better, that is my thing.

Hmmm maaaaybe I can do it tonight if you (or mcpeanuts) really don't want to? As long as the matches are promising. :P
I don't really want the responsibility of trying to find 3 matches in under 5 hours, that sounds bad to me

Just grab the Injustice stick for $40.

I can't, no game shops around me. Plus, why do that when I have a $200 stick already? It's just a matter of me getting it back from my parents at that point. Plus, my parents been watching me spend my money like a hawk. I should get it back spring break. I want to play to play SG as much as the next guy. I already had plans to fight three community members sometime when I get my stick back to learn and stuffs. Cisco was actually one of them.

I can't, no game shops around me. Plus, why do that when I have a $200 stick already? It's just a matter of me getting it back from my parents at that point. Plus, my parents been watching me spend my money like a hawk. I should get it back spring break. I want to play to play SG as much as the next guy. I already had plans to fight three community members sometime when I get my stick back to learn and stuffs. Cisco was actually one of them.
How can you fight Cisco without a PSN?

Sonic vs Pali, Sonic will streak early, Pali will bail and make excuses (per usual), then make more posts about how scrubby the game is and why the community is so dead. Would rather see a more interesting match, personally.

Sonic vs Pali, Sonic will streak early, Pali will bail and make excuses (per usual), then make more posts about how scrubby the game is and why the community is so dead. Would rather see a more interesting match, personally.
Or we could respect the fact that despite all the silly shit Pali posts he IS a good player and it would probably be a good set?

i don't think now is the right time for pali vs. sonic.

really want it to happen cuz i like watching both players. pali has proved being pretty good in the past, let him get some training in on the new version for it to be more hype

Or we could respect the fact that despite all the silly shit Pali posts he IS a good player and it would probably be a good set?
But he quit a ft10 that HE challenged me to to in an early set. and I was up 6-1.

Idk, I've seen him either make excuses or not respect the fact that his opponent played a close set against him, instead making all manner of excuses even though he won. He doesn't really seem to deserve any respect, imo. For example, I don't see Khaos or Duckator making asses of themselves, and I don't think anybody doubts their level of skill. Maybe it will be a good set in one form or another.

Just got out of class and I guess I'm doing this tonight SO LET'S GET THIS TOGETHER QUICK IN AN HOUR.

If you're good at the game (read: can block for over a second, can consistently do your BnB, realize that your joystick has a back direction, have an inkling of confidence, and you don't smell funny) and want to play in grudge matches tonight then say so in here. If your statement starts with "I suck but..." then I'm not looking for you. If your statement starts with "I already beat whoever I'm going against in my dream last night" then I want you.

If you want to play against someone specific then say so and I'll try to get them super quick and set it up. Right now I'm thinking BrandX vs BrokenLoose since people have been asking for that and KidPanda vs Fullbleed. If you don't want to play but want to recommend a match, do so now. GO. (And also let me know if you want retail or beta)

Pali hasn't played in a long time and nobody wants to hear the option select (plus no PS3 lobbies) so I'm not gonna bother with that. If SonicFox wants to call someone else out, though....

Only doing 3 + strawpoll matches.

Matches so far:
KidPanda vs Fullbleed (Confirmed)
Yaya vs McPeanuts (Confirmed)
Nekro_Surge vs GirlyStyle (Confirmed)
BrandX vs BrokenLoose (this is a maybe)
CiscoKids vs ??? (Need a victim volunteer/someone who can find me Rikers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back