• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Wut?! Todd will be here in spirit with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet.

Don't rush me, I WILL CUT YOU.

tumblr_mod493xr9r1rl2y4qo1_250.jpg

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. You better 5 star me bruh.

The fact that you like The Boondocks makes you ten times cooler, aaannnddd done, 5 stars.

Reactions: ToDDaBeLLa
At least I voted

Oh shit, I just realized that I missed the Season 4 premiere of The Boondocks, that explains all of the images.
I have an excuse though, my cable box is on the fritz.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osmiumsmith
Oh shit, I just realized that I missed the Season 4 premiere of The Boondocks, that explains ll the images.
I have an excuse though, my cable box is on the fritz.

Well I'll put it to you liek this: with the way the internet works, you'll prolly be able to watc hit one one of them streaming sites this week. I did that with Korra season 1.

Tumblr page gets a Makeover

I was up for the past 5 to 6 hours fixing my tumblr page last night due to an issue I had with my old HTML. Thankful the staff was on point and resolved my issue win two days. I had to start from scratch. The new skin is great. It can be best viewed on Chrome since that's what I use. Can be viewed here --->http://toddabella.tumblr.com/ My music player revieced a bran new play list of songs that I like. Yes, I like a lot of Michael Jackson.

Also, thanks for supporting me in that contest. Jeez, lemme tell you. It's gotta be Watchdogs and Assasin's Creed hype because I'm the only one with a Rayman related artwork givin' them a run for their money. I got bumped to 4th this time around. I'm still hangin' strong! The war isn't over.

Anyway, I'm tired. I can go to sleep happy since I put maaad work on that bad boy. But seriously though, thank you guys. Thanks for spreadin' the word even Eighty Sixed helped.

As of now, my status on the contest so far is I dropped to 15th place. I dunno what happened, I guess since I didn't draw WatchDogs or Assasin's Creed my entry is considered "meh". It's ok, we got this!

Now don't nodoby go on my tumblr for about 35...45 minutes. Someone open uh' window!

Reactions: TailsWorld1
Festering crab cakes with snakes on them! I keep forgetting to vote for it! As soon as this essay is done, I'll hope on, register, and vote. It really does look nice!

I'm tired. I been up for 2 days straight getting ready for this day. I have a final to hand in and in consists of...20-25 illustrations. Have I truly done it? I feel as if I did. So to celebrate this triumphant feat, I'll leave this video here.

...oh yeah, I'll start updating on a regular basis starting next week.

Don't overdo it kiddo. Rest this week.

Seriously, take care of yerself

Is when eyes will GLARE!

Really good Minette art and fortune art there, ToDDaBeLLa, keep up the good work.

DAT FORTUNE, OH MY GOD YOU DREW HER SO WELL. Minette looks great too but I'm too busy staring at my kindred spirit to notice. I just can't get over how great Fortune's face looks, seriously everything looks just plain good in this!
Well, one thing I've noticed is that Minette's left leg looks a little weird, but I had to look really closely to see that.

These are such great shades of bluuue...

Edit: Minette's leg. I couldn't get it off my mind, I had to fix it and rescan it. But not too much work went on. I'll update the file on my RedBubble in case someone actually purchases or requests the print
Oh man I hope my remark didn't cost you any sleep. Great job!

It took 3 minutes. to fix. o.o
Artists are like mythical creatures to me, I don't know what requires a lot of time and effort or what requires little.

Edit: A better way to put it is that the artistic process is a nebulous abstract concept for me, I'm not well versed in it.

ROHollyLuyaNonBlue.png

Holly Luya is a character from Rayman Origins. She is one of Betilla's sisters.

If you ever wondered who that girl was on my avatar or Steam, Skype, SH, Tumblr, my NSFW tumblr, that's her. Do love her as much as Bella? I dunno, their both pretty high up there.

There are 6 nymphs in total. You rescue 5 and you fight the 6th in the Livid Dead level thus saving her (somewhat). Here's a video

Last edited:
Another stellar job! I enjoy the way the blue paint on her matches how you color.

Update

I received a few ask notes o tumblr and people wanted to get access to a normal version of the picture without the image entirely contrasted with blue. It can be viewed above

A thought on something. I recently received a sale on Red Bubble. I dunno if it was one of you guys, but I'm trying to figure out who to ship this print too. Was it anyone who follows this thread?

A thought on something. I recently received a sale on Red Bubble. I dunno if it was one of you guys, but I'm trying to figure out who to ship this print too. Was it anyone who follows this thread?

Not me unfortunately D:

Really great stuff lately by the way. Especially Holly Luya~

Thanks. I see then. I just got off the chat with a Red Bubble associate and found out some information I didn't know. But unfortunately the picture I did of the nymph got damaged so I light boxed it and plan to do it again.

congrats on graduating

View attachment 2815

...since everyone was on the kill la kill train when it came out i did this during the hype and like....forgot I did it. here's a sketch.

Really like to see this finished. Were you planning on doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.