• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Wut?! Todd will be here in spirit with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently streaming:

cleaning up the new illustration. See how its done. If any of you would like to come and hang out, chat, ask questions, and watch me touch up my pictures come on by. I'll be playing music. If any of you have music requests as well, I'll play a song while you watch (so long as its not boring) Let's make this fun.

http://www.livestream.com/toddabelladraws

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Commission for Night_Phyre: Cerebella, Eliza, Painwheel and Parasoul form a stoner rock band Eliza is the lead/vocal singer, Parasoul is on bass, Painwheel is on a electric guitar (enjoying it way too much) and Bella and Vice-Versa rockout on the drums!

Awesome request for an awesome picture.Thanks a lot for everyone who came by the stream! <3
I was listening to this while I drew this --> Nujabees-Sky is Tumbling

SGRockband.jpg

For some reason this song popped in my head as soon as I saw the pic.

Very good work as always. They all look so gorgeous.

Reactions: ToDDaBeLLa
For some reason this song popped in my head as soon as I saw the pic.

Very good work as always. They all look so gorgeous.

Holy crap that song. I like it. I was trying to find a good variety of music that would fit this. When I heard the beginning of Sky is Tumbling, I just thought of Bella swaggin' out on the intro. Oh man, it's crazy. Thanks again dude. <3

Commission for Night_Phyre: Cerebella, Eliza, Painwheel and Parasoul form a stoner rock band Eliza is the lead/vocal singer, Parasoul is on bass, Painwheel is on a electric guitar (enjoying it way too much) and Bella and Vice-Versa rockout on the drums!

View attachment 1840
Listen to these for the full effect.

Excellent work as always from ToDDaBeLLa.

I hope Painwheel never tries to crowdsurf because I can't even fathom the literal bloody mess she'd make with the Buer Drive.
Eliza wouldn't have any objections to that though. Quite the contrary.

Excellent work. And far more excellent than usual because it has glorious Oujo-sama. :P

Good to hear things are going well with your father.

I hope Painwheel never tries to crowdsurf because I can't even fathom the literal bloody mess she'd make with the Buer Drive.
Eliza wouldn't have any objections to that though. Quite the contrary.

Excellent work. And far more excellent than usual because it has glorious Oujo-sama. :P

Good to hear things are going well with your father.

So that's what that thing on her back is called. Man, slicin' and dicin' without even knowin' it. I'm glad you like it though. :)

Awesome request for an awesome picture.Thanks a lot for everyone who came by the stream! <3
I was listening to this while I drew this --> Nujabees-Sky is Tumbling

View attachment 1840

I'd go see that band

If they sounded like Kyuss, I'd love them :P

Reactions: Kai
So that's what that thing on her back is called. Man, slicin' and dicin' without even knowin' it. I'm glad you like it though. :)

i thought it was Gae Bolga

i thought it was Gae Bolga
Buer Drive is the blade wheel, Gae Bolga is the metal running through her body.

Painwheel has two Synthetic Parasites.

i know they are two. i just confused which is which. the poor thing is so messed up and in desperate need of love and friendship that i never studied the details without wanting to give her a hug (and not die in the process)

News and Updates

Next week is a convention taking place in Brooklyn called Springfest. If you live in the New York City area and know of it, you can come by and say hi and whatnot. I'll be selling prints. Gearing up for it so hopefully so I'll be busy all week just to prep for it. In other news time goes up by one hour. Holy crap!

Also, in April I'm going to star selling prints. I'm going to create a Red Bubble account tonight and if anyone IS interested in prints in general say so. This will give me an idea on what to upload. I have a variety of things coming soon hopefully. Tumblr is active again, the music player is working again.

Ideas or comments? Please share. <3

Today is Danielle's birthday. You know the awesome voice actor for Painwheel? Indeed. You all should go to her twitter and wish her a happy birthday! I drew a spy for her. I'm not going to make a PW image. That would be too obvious if I drew PW...because that's what everyone else would do! Only took a day and a half to polish up.

Who's the girl dressed in black? She's Ursula the spy princess from Rayman Legends. Gotta think outside the box once in awhile. She really looks like this, actually.

ursula900.jpg

Drew this while listening to this --> 20,000 Lums Under the Sea

I wish I had the money for it. I'd definitely throw money at you for an image.

I like the band picture, seems nice!

I will certainly have to should the opportunity arises.

I'm spending what little luxury money I have on Dark Souls II, but if I ever feel like commissioning someone for something I'll remember you.

Exactly as ChronoThanatos has said. Very well done doodle!

Makes me want to pet it like my very own Labradoodle.

Skullgirls Starter Prints

I just created a RedBubble account. I finally decided to do it. Please read the profile description before you think about buying. It would be nice if you did. Please share and spread the word. :)

Red Bubble account

Are we allowed to sell fan art? Deviantart kinda discouraged me from selling any fan stuff.

EmmaRLContest.jpg

Portfolio entry for my Tuesday class.

This image serves two purposes: to show my ability that I can tackle backgrounds as well as an entry for a contest.

This image was entered in a contest hosted by UbiSoft. The objective was to draw characters from their games in any shape or form. You need to make an account to vote. I made an account to enter so it's really easy!

I'm entering this for the exposure but it needs to be voted on. All the likes I receive with a picture can also help by just registering. Details are listed below.

http://uplaylounge.ubi.com/fan-art-contest/gallery/

☆☆☆☆☆!

☆☆☆☆☆!
0/5 Stars? How could you!?

★★★★★
There we go, that's better.

I blame the star emoticons I googled ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.