• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

32 Man Tournament (10PM EDT) (BRACKET/CHAT IN OP)

whats this? online tourney? TIME TO GET BODIED!!! (i'm in)

if you're having an issue with the chat just report your matches in this thread.

If you can though please post in the chat, if it fucks up for you all good <3

if you're having an issue with the chat just report your matches in this thread.

If you can though please post in the chat, if it fucks up for you all good <3
But that's kind of lame D:

But that's kind of lame D:
irc.mibbit.net #skullgirls
I know you know how to irc

http://challonge.com/youdontevenknow

If you wanna play early and get your match out of the way, contact your opponent and play.

No DQ's will happen until at least 10 though, don't be surprised if your opponent is nowhere to be seen. They have until 10. I just wanna get this done asap so if you care to play your opponents now. Go ahead :)

irc.mibbit.net #skullgirls
I know you know how to irc
That doesn't help, I can find the chat and I can click on it and enter my nickname but then it just sits there. Haven't been able to use that site in quite awhile.

That doesn't help, I can find the chat and I can click on it and enter my nickname but then it just sits there. Haven't been able to use that site in quite awhile.
Use an actual irc client then.

If you CANT enter the chat.

Tell me you can't and i'll count you in the tournament and you just post results in the thread.

If you DONT let me know and you aren't posting in the thread AND you're not in the chat ima assume you're a no show.

isn't it beautiful? it almost brings a tear to my eye.

Did TJ actually beat Duck or did Duck like back out of the tournament or something

Damn this tournament's crazy, hella upsets all over the place, it's a shame there's no stream for it

isn't it beautiful? it almost brings a tear to my eye.
want play for fun tomorrow, what time can you do?

Is there anyone in the chat right now?

this was pretty fuckin stupid. i never got an invite or anything. no rules were explained, ken you said to make an account and sign up. you didnt say i had to follow this thread to know what was going on. im kinda upset because i love sg and id like to be a part of the community but nothing was explained and i had no clue the tourny even started although ive been on psn all night. ken you saw me online why didnt you invite me if you knew you had a match with me??? im confused

this was pretty fuckin stupid. i never got an invite or anything. no rules were explained, ken you said to make an account and sign up. you didnt say i had to follow this thread to know what was going on. im kinda upset because i love sg and id like to be a part of the community but nothing was explained and i had no clue the tourny even started although ive been on psn all night. ken you saw me online why didnt you invite me if you knew you had a match with me??? im confused
Right at the top of the OP it says to go here if you signed up.
v v v
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net&channel=#skullgirls#Skullgirls [The IRC chat]
^^^
You don't have to follow this thread really, it was preferred you did it in the IRC chat to know what was going on.
Rules were explained in the OP.
The time it started was also in the OP.
Not sure about Ken not inviting you though.

Some weird furry yellow fox guy, can't think of the name atm.
Wario in a fox suit?
We should do this again. I "won" four times and felt the first time experience of a tourney. Super fun! Thanks ken

Right at the top of the OP it says to go here if you signed up.
v v v
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=irc.rizon.net&channel=#skullgirls#Skullgirls [The IRC chat]
^^^
You don't have to follow this thread really, it was preferred you did it in the IRC chat to know what was going on.
Rules were explained in the OP.
The time it started was also in the OP.
Not sure about Ken not inviting you though.
its all good man i can play ken whenever i just thought it was kinda dumb he never invited me. there will be plenty more tournys and next time ill know the procedure.

http://challonge.com/youdontevenknow

@TJGamer @mpgame99

Did TJ win foshosho?

If so the results are finished. Thanks everyone for coming! Hope you had fun.

Hopefully everyone knows to check the thread or go in the chat next time.

If I do this again it'll be way earlier on a Saturday like 7PM or 8PM EDT, i'll let you all know.

Good to know you have so much faith in me D:
rofl yeah in retrospect that was sort of a fucked up way to ask the question. Good job!

MP my mans whats stopping you from going to Xanadu man? I know you live close ;P