• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza A Song of Blood and Beauty - Eliza Lore & Speculation

Because you said that, it will probably happen.

You've doomed us all.

Last edited:
Fukua #13 is a reference to a Naruto reference, if that counts.
Based Brady

inb4 Mecha Naruto palette for Robo Kitty

i know this is off topic, but someone posted a video in the forum "Her beauty is as deadly as her parasite" and im trying to find it, it was a video of a game, and in th background there was a voice shouting BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! and i cant find it on youtube or anywhere please help?

Does this mean that Eliza is close to being finished yet?
No. Two More Weeks Boyio.

test-pattern.jpg

Reactions: Jimbob
Hey at least there are no Naruto Palettes...

...Right?

Painwheel has a Haku color. :P

Painwheel has a Haku color. :P
I didn't know this, let me check...Oh, well at least it looks good, so does Eliza's Homestuck Palette.
Haku's the girly lookin' kid with the needles right?

I didn't know this, let me check...Oh, well at least it looks good, so does Eliza's Homestuck Palette.
Haku's the girly lookin' kid with the needles right?

Yup.

After listening to the video Sekhmet screams for Aeon! So does this "God" worship another? Its at 2:54

Last edited:
I fucking KNEW IT, Bitch has a god complex.
Holy shit, she's not going to stop at just conquering the world is she?

Does this mean that Eliza is close to being finished yet?

I believe at this point it is safe to say eliza is done

Sorry for the double post but Alex just posted his Sekhmet concepts on his Tumblr (including some cool unused ones):
Wanted to comment on this and say that one of my hopes for SG2 is that characters already in the roster could be updated. I'd like to see a fuller Sekhmet movelist in the future to really capitalize on that "two people, one character" descriptor. Maybe not normal moves, but some unique specials to make her feel like more than just a combo extender. I'm still using Valkenhayne as my benchmark for this style of character.

Reactions: Shockdingo
Wanted to comment on this and say that one of my hopes for SG2 is that characters already in the roster could be updated. I'd like to see a fuller Sekhmet movelist in the future to really capitalize on that "two people, one character" descriptor. Maybe not normal moves, but some unique specials to make her feel like more than just a combo extender. I'm still using Valkenhayne as my benchmark for this style of character.
Yes! put more amazing details in the characters, and especial for Double! She's a shape-shifter! So make her shape shift into ALL of the characters!

Also
>I AM A GOD.

Oh yeah. I remember hearing that line when practicing with her. Man, Eliza is...something.
It all starts with Double >:D

Also
>I AM A GOD.

that reminds me of an old anime where this chicks catchphrase is "I AM GOD"
image.jpg

Yeah, she says peon not Aeon. Also Sekhmet says she's a god, which isn't technically wrong since Sekhmet is the name of the goddess. lol

that reminds me of an old anime where this chicks catchphrase is "I AM GOD"

Jesus, God in heaven.
I understand the moe art style but that is not proper facial anatomy.
It's so gross, I don't even want to think about what its skull must look like.
This is so off topic, but it needs to be addressed.

"Smooches"
My favorite thing Eliza says. "Scuse me!" and "Spoiled!" both follow in a close second.

i know this is off topic, but someone posted a video in the forum "Her beauty is as deadly as her parasite" and I'm trying to find it, it was a video of a game, and in the background there was a voice shouting BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! and I can't find it on youtube or anywhere please help?
That would be the darling chaos marines from Warhammer 40K...
You know what? You have a good point, somebody needs to re-post that video on this new Eliza thread, especially now as she is nearing completion.
"Sanity is for the weak!"
"Blood for the Blood Goddess!"
"Skulls for the Skullgirl!"

Last edited:
Reactions: ElizaLover4Life
Finally got this done:

The tag-in names at 1:55 are interesting.

Beowulf! Big Band! Cerebella! Lamia! Filia! Samson! Marie! Ms. Fortune. My Pet! Painwheel! Parasoul! Peacock! Child! Robo-Fortune! Squigly! Leviathan! Umbrella! Half-pint. Valentine!

KEY
Eliza = Blue, Sekhmet = Red, Eliza and Sekhmet = Purple

The way the duo calls some characters by their parasites, or cute epithets is very cool. A nifty detail not unlike Hulk's nickname for everyone on his team in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (e.g. Amaterasu is "Dog" and Iron Fist is "Punching Man")

But the stunning bit of info is the two calls for Umbrella.

Eliza said:
Umbrella!

Eliza said:
Half-pint.

Is Parasoul's little sister going to be added to the game? Do the other characters have sound files like this (calls for Umbrella) buried in the game?

Yes
For the other characters having calls

But the stunning bit of info is the two calls for Umbrella.
Is Parasoul's little sister going to be added to the game? Do the other characters have sound files like this (calls for Umbrella) buried in the game?
This was talked about earlier:
Don't read too much into it. It's more of them hedging their bets than actively planning on including her. All of the original cast had lines for calling in Umbrella (and Squigly), so just in case they ever get to add Umbrella (and she's basically guaranteed to be the next character if they do), they already have a bunch of lines recorded and won't need to call in voice actors again.
They're not planning on adding her, they just have stuff in place to help them along if they ever get the chance.

My favorite thing Eliza says. "Scuse me!" and "Spoiled!" both follow in a close second.

That would be the darling chaos marines from Warhammer 40K...
You know what? You have a good point, somebody needs to re-post that video on this new Eliza thread, especially now as she is nearing completion.
"Sanity is for the weak!"
"Blood for the Blood Goddess!"
"Skulls for the Skullgirl!"
Thank you very much sir, i just find it hilarious the way starts saying blood for the blood god and near the end its just like muffled screaming, cant stop laughing

Reactions: Medici Mob Boss
Finally got this done:
I finally got around to listening to this. One of those lines is very interesting, to me at least.

Eliza: Show me what today's champions can do.

I don't have access to the Beta so can someone tell me if that's a generic intro quote or if it's specifically for Beowulf? 'Cause that sounds like something for Beowulf.

I finally got around to listening to this. One of those lines is very interesting, to me at least.

Eliza: Show me what today's champions can do.

I don't have access to the Beta so can someone tell me if that's a generic intro quote or if it's specifically for Beowulf? 'Cause that sounds like something for Beowulf.
She doesn't have that line in the beta. Yeah, that sounds very Beowulf-specific.